• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Two Story Statue ( Face Right )

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
story face right.jpg

Anyone idea of this ?

it couldn't take out from bag , but can place any where and destroy the bag with axe .

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The two story statues in bags or crates facing that way were obtained a long time ago from an exploit/bug from the moonglow statues on display..
As far as the ones in crates they can be broken and the statue would fall out and then would not be moveable from that spot. The ones in bags could
only be removed by the powers to be such as GM's. These statues weigh 255 stones as compared to the other ones facing in the other direction which
weigh 1 stone and are movable.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not sure value but have a price in mind i would personally pay. let us know if it goes up for sale. hard to price, i would chop in my yard but stuff like that always risks deletion if someone complains.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless something has changed ones in bags can not be chopped or removed by a player.
But ones that were in crates and then chopped in a house will be moved to the ground at
the house sign if you change your house design. Such as going from the old castle design to
a new design. Just letting players know in advance before they proceed to a new design.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Yeah bags can't be axed like riply said, I'd pay 500 for it if you want Darko, it fits my upper tier of stuck items

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Backpacks cannot be axed, the pouches and round bags like the one this is in can be axed.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
must have changed the rules as bags didnt used to be able to be chopped.... darn... sold a few items stucck in bags a few years ago...for not much as they were just that stuck!! nevermind....good luck its a cool unit