• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tweak Requests & Suggestions

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As suggested by Tanivar this thread is for small requests for game tweaks.
The thread is 'moderated', no posts will appear until approved by a moderator or admin. Here are the 'dos, don'ts & disclaimers':

Do
  • post only your idea
  • post ideas seperately, one to a post
  • use the 'like' feature to approve any idea you would like to see implemented
Don't
  • reply to an idea posted by someone else. If you want to discuss the merits of an idea in the thread start a discussion thread on the topic
  • post in an antagonistic or rude manner - it won't get approved.
  • post an idea which is intended to give your character an advantage over other character types
  • post an idea which you hope to be able to exploit
  • post an idea which facilitates any kind of play which is agains the ToS
  • post elaborate and extensive ideas for complete new ingame systems.
Disclaimers
  • Decisions on which ideas, if any, are adapted by the developers rest soley with them.
  • Popularity of an idea does not necessarily make it a good idea. It may be impractical, unworkable, unbalancing or otherwise unfeasible.
  • The developers are not expected to comment on any of the ideas submitted. Please do not create threads along the lines of 'I submitted an idea and I've not heard back about it'.
  • IF your idea is adapted you'll know when it appears in publish notes.

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you change the Spellweaving focus timer to run out over that many hours time in game instead of over that many hours real time? With the small crowds on most of the day it's hard to gather 5 Arcanists together other than the evening busy period which means it only lasts from around 8 pm to around 5 am. Most of us are required to call it a night around 11 or 12 pm which means most of the focus time is lost.

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to suggest a Cloth Dye Tub that contains all of the colors of the Leather Dye Tub -- or expand the Special Dye Tub to contain all of the colors in the Leather Dye Tub. There are several Leather colors that look great on cloth, but since the fixing of the minor bug that broke Leather Dye Tubs and the fixing of all broken Leather Dye Tubs, these colors have been lost. I would love to see either the Special Dye Tub expanded or a new Cloth-Leather Dye Tub so that these colors are available.

Thank you for your consideration.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would like to see the Dull Copper Elemental currently in the game replaced by one based on the template of the Shadow - Valorite Elementals, with 25 Dull Copper as loot. This new DC Elemental could be mined up with Gargoyle's pickaxes.

Currently, the DC Elemental only spawns naturally in 3 spots (over half its original spawn points disappeared with the Shame revision), only has 2 DC Ore, and used to (and may yet still) require an elemental slayer for slayer affinity (was supposed to be fixed, but sometimes it seems as if the earth ele slayer doesn't work right on them), not the Earth elemental of all other ore elementals. It does not spawn from Gargoyle pickaxe use.

One of the reasons this would be desirable is that half of all GPA digs are iron spots being elevated to DC, and therefore so are the chances lost of an elemental spawning. The elementals from the GPA are rare enough from digging the higher ores, without Iron-to-DC spots diluting the chances further.

Another reason is that for the average crafter, it is impossible for a miner to supply them with sufficient DC for their DC BODs without buying more off other miners, since DC BODs are some of those that produce Powder of Fortification, as well as being the most common colored BODs. The closest counterpart would be Shadow BODs, but even a non-miner can harvest that in mass quantities (25 per kill) by farming Shadow Elementals in the Tokuno Yomotsu mines and Orc Brutes in Trammel & Felluca's Orc Mines. God forbid that the new "recycling of items can be done on Smith skill instead of mining" ever gets extended to smelting new ore, because then all a Shadow Iron farmer would need would be 10-35 real smith skill and an ASH+60 with 1 charge, to smelt ore from the brutes on the conveniently located forge in the Orc Mines.

Last edited:

Zigge[IMP]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would like to see further "viability" to pure templates such as:

- Pure warrior (no skills beyond melee/ranged, tactics, anatomy, healing, resist or parry/focus/med). Something as simple as 20-30% more damage done in pvm, additional lmc or something else to make old templates catch up to hybrids)
- Necromancer Warrior (as above, but with necro). Focused necro warrior - deals 15-20% more dmg in melee/ranged damage in pvm.
- Pure Necro. More damage done or make it subject to increased damage done using slayers. Wither is an awesome spell, but anything else in the necro arsenal isnt really cutting it in relation to other caster proffessions.

- Reduce the Lifestealer spawn in Tel Mur volcano area.
- Add "rounded floor tiles", to make use of the angled customized walls not require loads of additional work to not look awful.
- New Human Racial Bonuses. Hard to beat the free nightsight and +20 mana of elves.

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added 11/28/14: The ability of cooks to use the grinder and coffee maker to make a whole list of drinks by acquiring recipes similar to how the music box and piano works. (but not alcoholic drinks.. that not something enticing we want our children making in a game!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added 11/29/14: A portal similar to the crystal portal, but one that takes you to all of the docks in the land.. could use artwork similar to a 'ship in a bottle'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thought which might possibly be to late to use was that cooks might be able to use some of the varieties of the new fish to make metalic dyes for armor or clothing.. but with the new 'free' dye tubs and 'reward' tubs for metalic this might not be possible now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it would also be nice if they could lower the percentage of LRC to 60% max. to bring back the sale of regents to vendors in UO as well as bringing back NPC guilds as it was in the old days.. where belonging to a NPC mage guild allowed you a percentage off on their goods.
(just discovered that YOU CAN get discounts from NPCs if you do the Honesty virtue by turning in items to the 'lost and found boxes' located in the banks: discounts represent 10, 20, & 30% off npc bought items)
Added idea: I was looking at Veteran rewards and noticed the Rose, Skull, and Dolphin rugs.. I like the rugs but can't they be made to set in both directions?
Change some of the older NPC quests. It seems we have somehow overloaded the game with npc's looking to be transported to other cities. It would be nice to change those npcs to a random quest of sightseeing.. bringing them back pictures of monsters.. or bringing back (example: 30 reagents of something) or a tamed animal, bones, ore, leather.. This would allow new players to not only explore the land but also add to their skills and virtues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added idea: Allow crafters to create a 'magical marker' that can be crafted and recharged to allow those whom can't mark runes to mark them. aka.. fighter class and theif class characters.. ect. 11/28/14
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not being able to help myself. It seems in the game that alot of times the items that my particular craftsman needs can only be gotten by a powerful mage or fighter.. since my craftsman has no way to fight to get them, it demands my buying them outside that profession with another character. It would sure be nice if those items were more accessable to the professions they served and not only attainable by other professions. Cootoo's though for fishing and imbuing you did those right. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bulletin boards... this ones personal but we need new artwork for bulletin boards for our houses.. new borders and exciting new designs and colors for us to leave messages for our friends and fellow players. And for those EM houses. (its really all for you not me) haha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colored Hedges.. would be nice if gardeners could get colored hedge seeds from the cactus bug or naturalist quests. Wouldn't it.. hehe (say- Yeah)
Thank You.. (the End!) haha
love yous,
jill​

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to see the ability to make some words highlight in color as they scroll up the screen. Being able to highlight player names in the chat, or keywords would make them much more noticeable. Both chat & misc info that scrolls by could benefit from this.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tmap loot:

1. Convert T-map loot tables to dungeon loot.
2. Cartography skill and luck of the character who dug up the chest greatly affects loot quality and quantity
3. Successful Remove Trap attempt slightly reduces chance for brittle and can not be repaired mods, and greatly reduces chance for -luck mods.
4. Add a small chance for new rubble pieces to spawn in all t-map/mib loot. These rubble pieces will be of a different color or graphic of existing rubble and will periodically be rotated out at a publish cycle (like turn in dyes), some never to be generated again in game.

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about having traps spawn in dungeons that put your character in deep puppychow?

A trap on the way to a major boss that sets off a spell that disables all travel magic and a paragon ability version of the boss appears between you and the only path out, or some other situation that would cause our power players to turn pale.

A trap that would teleport everyone within 10 tiles of the trap into the deepest part of dungeon Doom, again, no travel magic, you fight your way out alive or leave dead.

Something that uses the Risk vs Reward philosophy many have. The player(s) that set off the traps get to sweat halberds until they get themselves out of the mess they find themselves in. They went after the reward, they take the risk.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have the Moongates turn to a pillar of fire a few times a day and a trio of boss monsters come out looking for prey. Sometimes they scatter and hunt alone, other times they use pack tactics including cross healing each other. They kill NPCs as well as player characters and the NPCs stay dead until they are rezzed by a player or a few hours have passed. A little paranoia concerning what might be wandering about near or in town can make life more exciting. :eek:

Give the Plague character in Luna something to worry about. :gee:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Create fairly powerful monsters for EM events on special temporary accounts and give talented PvPers control of them, with the intent of having them play out the EMs intentions for the monsters. This would make the EM events much more challenging and any griefer types can be dealt with anytime they make themselves stand out from the crowd and draw a monsters attention. Having a live player instead of an AI running the events bad guys will make other players have to consider tactics and fighting as a team, not just hammering on an AI driven monster until it drops.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could an item be added to the UOStore that would wipe all player done imbueings off of an item?

I've a weapon I imbued to the limit and was very happy with until I realized I hadn't used PoF on it first. I'd happily purchase the item(s) required to take the imbueings I did off of it and use more materials to redo the imbueings *after* I PoF it. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bod Books
* Make them take less lockdowns (like scroll of trans book) so we dont' have to resort to filling vendors with them
* Make them auto sort alphabetically or give an option for alpha sort
* Add a 'price all' option to the book so whatever 'sort' is currently shown - you can price all bod books at once
* Allow the adding/removing of bods from the book while locked down

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mining
-----------
* At 105 mining - you should smelt 100%. You made it harder to find higher end ores - no sense in taking half on smelt as well. Leather doesn't do this on cutting, trees don't do this on logs to boards - why ingots?
* The rare gems (blue diamonds, ecru citrines etc) do not drop fast enough during mining. Given you need 10 to make a special ring and only 1/5 or so get the 'special' mod it takes you 50-100 to get one special ring. Increase drop rate x 5. No reason these have to be so rare.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Misc
----------
* Allow auto equip of items when clicking corpse even if corpse is empty (all items insured)
* Allow auto equip of blessed items as well as insured.
* When a monster flags you as in the heat of battle - killing said monster should end this and allow auto log.
* When you recall successfully to a different server - all heat of battle timer should end.
* Open bankbox should not close when I get off my mount

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Taming
-------------
* Controlling animals should give possible taming gain and/or animal commanded to kill and successfully killing an animal or person. Taming an animal should not be the only way to gain. Controlling a tame should give a chance at taming so you could hunt and gain skill.
* Pet damage dealt and recieved in 2d client should be different colors or selectable colors in the UI. Right now they are both the same. This is counter productive.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Account Age
--------------
* Account age doesn't seem to work correctly (always lagging actual time). Changing to different timer/tracking would be helpful. Suggesting tracking it to paid account time.
* If you prepay your account for 3 months or 6 months - you should gain those months ahead of time since you paid ahead. Allow people to pre-pay up to a year in advance. If you prepay for 12 months - your account is 12 months old and doesn't age until you pay again.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Community Collections
--------------------------
* Having separate turn in person for each type of item and giving the exact same rewards except for different high end glasses is a waste. Combine them to one turn in person with all glasses available.
* Allow higher end turn ins such as minor artifacts, artifacts etc for higher points (5k for minor, 25k for major artifact etc). Turning in 66,000 bronze shields only favors scripters. No one is going to hunt to get these shields - they either craft or buy them to turn in.
* Make the gold ratio more realistic. 15 to 1 is too high. It favors scripters turning in shields for mace and shields (only takes like 3.5m gold of shields). Make gold 1pt to 7gp and you will create a gold sink and kill scripting. 4.2m for mace and shield via gold and people will pay it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enhanced Client:

Please could we have it so when pressing the * key to return to the "default zoom" we can choose what the default zoom level is. I'd like mine to be the same scale as the classic client for example.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we get the ability to turn books into wood pulp or potash? There are so many of the things littered all over Luna and at the moongates that we could make use of for scroll binders & whatever and save hundreds of trees.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I often get exodus keys (and other keys) which I know I am not going to use.

I attempted to put them on a vendor, figuring if someone needed keys that were still within the expiry date it would be handy to have them available, however, it said i couldn't sell such an item.

Now all keys have changed to a week it would be great if you could vend them. Pay your vendor fee on them, but have them expire at the normal time if noone buys them.

It would just make more keys available to those who maybe don't have time to get them, while providing the seller with a bit of extra income, instead of tossing them or not even bothering to loot them in the first place.

Any chance of this happening?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Random mini boss encounters in Trammel/Felucca overland.

- A tent with chest spawns on a random place with several guards (20-30)
- After defeating the guards the "champion" appears, He needs to be killed to be able to open the chest.
- The chest contains level 7 T-Map loot and 1 random artifact. The artifact can be any of all the possible artifact we can get or could get anywhere in Sosaria. (Doom,Abyss,champion spawn ,Tokuno Treasures and so on... )
-Encounters need to be made for groups of 5 and more.
-Only 1 encounter can appear a time ( 1 Trammel,1 Felucca) As long the encounter is not defeated no new one will appear.

This could encourage players to explore the lands again.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fix the decorative items that poke through the ceiling of the floor where they're located so that a part of them is visible when your character is walking around on the floor above. This includes things like the Hearth of the Homefire, stone ovens, the Tapestry of Sosaria, Creepy Portraits, the large painting recovered from a shipwreck, A Map of the Known World, and others that I can't think of at the moment.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let us be able to recycle and salvage a certain percentage of the stone used to make stone armor and other stone items , either by using a salvage bag or via an option on the Mallet and Chisel tool. Similarly, let us be able to recycle and salvage boards from wood items, ingots from tinkered items, and sand from glass items.

Last edited:

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anyway to add to the Arena Stones for the players dueling to place bets , so who ever wins can claim the gold or Items. And if the Spectator could also place bets

Thanks
Devin

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
We need to decrease the amount of mouse clicks needed to gather the resources and seeds from plants.
As it stands now, it takes 25 clicks to do the following cycle on a raised bed garden:
2 clicks to open the plant gump
1 click to open the resources gump
8 clicks to gather the seeds
8 clicks to gather the resources
1 click to go back to the plant gump
1 click to open the drop the plot dialog
1 click to confirm
2 clicks at the seed
1 click to plant it at the now freed plot

I suggest a simple solution for this.
Add a for loop at the gather seed and gather resource buttons that will gather all the available seeds or resources with one click.
Since the function to gather them is already in place, adding a for loop and a small delay at each iteration to the button click shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

That alone would drop the total number of clicks to 11, a reduction of 56%.

Maximus of Lck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just get rid of the LRC being maxxed out at 100%. Max it at 50% or something or drop it all together. I've hated that stat ever since you guys introduced it, and most of my characters are mages. It doesn't make sense and takes a whole part of the consumable economy out of the game.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Devs, can we have a narrower status bar?

This is a difference of 80 pixels, yet is still as readable IMO as the current monstrosity, with enough space for possible values. The bottom right corner could even be cut out, since we can still double-click the bar.

statusbar.png

Also, I'm hazarding a guess that it's intentionally probable that refinements spawn with lower intensities. Of the couple of dozen I get daily, I get largely Defense and Protection, some Hardening not too many Fortification, and rarely Invulnerability.

Consequently, I junk most of what I get. I have zero need for Hardening, because the pieces I'd like to refine need one resist or four.

If you don't want refinements themselves to stack, can they at least be combined? For example, two Defense can be combined into one Protection, and a Fortification and Defense can be combined into Invulnerability. This will especially help for those of us with terrible RNG odds. The 30% chance for the bonus mod is so far 5% for me, because out of 20 Invulnerability attempts, only once have I gotten 5 resist mods.

Even with the official 30%, if I want to get +1 max resist for fire, cold, poison and energy, I'm best off using an Invulnerability refinement and choosing physical as the last resist. It's double the odds of getting what I want, versus using Fortification.

Or better yet, let the refinement effects be stackable, as some of us originally thought they'd work. For example, if I use a Defense refinement to increase the fire cap, I can keep that when using a Protection refinement to increase the caps on cold and energy. This will also help get the 65/75/75/75/75 or 75/65/65/65/65 suits some of us would like.

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it possible to have the mannequins show the shield/weapon that they are holding?
Currently if they are holding a weapon/shield they do not show.

Also garg mannequins do not open up when u dbl click them like human/elf ones. You have to bring up the option menu and access the paperdoll that way. Any plans to make them viewable by dbl clicking the mannequin such as human/elf versions?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we please gain the ability to make silverware in the two missing orientations? Right now you can only make them look usable for characters sitting on the east side of a table and looking west (e.g., a "left" spoon or fork) or for characters sitting on the south side of a table and looking north (e.g., a "right" spoon or fork). There's no way to set a table appropriately for any characters that would sit on the north or west sides of the table!!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you give us north and west-facing orientations for things like the beds, gargish couches, rustic benches, and various containers? The beds and seating should be self-evident. Sometimes with the containers, you can fudge things by putting them up close to an east or south wall and hope no visitors are using transparency to see that the container's lock is on the side facing the wall. But it just looks dumb if they do!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to ask for three adjustments to be made to fishing quests to make it more appealing to jump into doing them, rather than something you put off doing because it feels like you're hanging a millstone around your neck by getting started with them:

1. Can we please have the ability to move the fishing quest crates around within the hold? I don't want to be able to put them inside other containers, but it sure would be nice to able to shove them around to make everything easier to see.
  2. Can we please have the ability to dry dock a boat or galleon that has active quests in the hold? Everything else in the hold would have to be removed before dry docking and the quest crates would only be restored if/when the boat or galleon is placed again by the original owner of the ship. If that isn't possible, could we instead get the ability to pay a dock master a daily or weekly fee similar to (but larger) than the fee a stablemaster charges for holding pets for removing and holding onto all fishing quest crates? You wouldn't be able to get any new quests while any are being held by a dock master and all quests would be moved to/from the dock master together, not individually.
  3. Can we please see what the quest requirements are when offered and have the ability to turn down the offer? As with turning down smithing and tailoring BODs, if you turned down a fishing quest offer, you'd have to wait a certain amount of time before being able to request another one.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As a role-play chef in UO, I greatly appreciate the ability to engrave some food items, especially cakes; but it would be so nice if we had the ability to alter the standard color. Perhaps it would be possible to enable chefs to make chocolate coloring from the resources already in our panty?

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Alchemy addition:

Option to add different elemental damage types to conflag and explosion potions. For example:

Explosion/Conflag Potion + Black Pearl(x3) = Explosion that deals cold elemental damage to target(s).

Explosion/Conflag Potion + Mandrake Root(x3) = Explosion that deals energy elemental damage to target(s).

Explosion/Conflag Potion + Night Shade(x3) = Explosion that deals poison elemental damage to targets(and maybe a 5% chance to poison target(s) if the player has GM poisoning?)

Explosion/Conflag Potion + Blood Moss = Explosion that deals physical elemental damage to target(s).

Reason behind the addition: Some mobs' strongest resist is fire,which blunts the damage done by damage type potions as it stands now. This would give the GM alchemist more options in battle.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Increase the experimental room timers.

Even on broadband, I have yet to even ONCE complete the room, because somewhere along the line, I ALWAYS get a lag spike to where I'm suddenly back out the door before the color even changes.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish wrestling was more effective... I wanted to mess around and play a "monk." Someone who used his hands and hand to hand combat when he needs too but also be a healer and philosopher... I understand the limitations of this particular char but I thought if wrestling was more effective in hand to hand (say with ninjitsu and nunchucks) and such...I just dont think macing and swords should be forced upon me if I want to use certain weps...

Guess my weariness of UO is showing. I want to try and play different styles I guess.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you make the following modifications to Test Center to make it easier for folks to test new content:

• Increase the size of the bankbox to at least 300 items (more if possible).
  • Provide a commodity deed box when you use the "Give Resources" command.
  • Include a supply of high-end imbuing ingredients when you use the "Give Resources" command (i.e., Arcanic Rune Stone; Bottle of Ichor; Boura Pelts; Chaga Mushroom; Crushed Glass; Crystal Shards; Crystalline Blackrock; Daemon Claw; Delicate Scales; Elven Fletching; Essences of Achievement, Balance, Control, Diligence, Direction, Feeling, Order, Passion, Precision, Singularity; Faery Dust; Goblin Blood; Lava Serpent Crust; Powdered Iron; Raptor Teeth; Reflective Wolf Eye; Seed of Renewal; Silver Snake Skin; SlithTongue; Spider Carapace; Undying Flesh; Vial of Vitriol; and Void Orb).
  • Provide any kind of stackable resource in deed form. If that's not possible, modify the timer for the banker NPCs so they instantly restock these in double the previous quantity. (Don't do the endless supply of 500 that keeps increasing in price.)
  • Let us use the commands like "Give Resources," "Give Arties," and "Give Tokens" more than once per character because sometimes your bankbox is too full to keep some stuff the first time around or you inadvertently drop something you'd rather keep but you just can't for lack of room or you don't realize until later you need something you discarded.
  • Either make the pet bonding gates a permanent fixture or include a dozen bottles of pet bonding potion in the bankbox as a standard starting item.
  • Get rid of the delay for buying more pets if you just bought one. If you can't give us a commodity deed box, then people will have to use pack animals to move resources to houses and some people just don't have the patience to wait on buying pack animals when the wait really doesn't make any sense.
  • Put a mini soulforge in every blacksmith shop in the land.
  • Test all the runes that are in the high-charge runebook that every character gets and make sure they all work and none of them are blocked. Include a rune for Haven, since you often put special gates there.
  • Put a permanent outgoing moongate at the west Britain bank, since several of the runes in the high-charge runebook take you to Britain. Would make it easier for people to get to other places if they knew they could go to Britain using a charge and do their bankbox organization there and then use the gate to get somewhere else.

Last edited: