• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tweak Requests & Suggestions

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
since we have gotten, stables, healers hut ect
how about cities and townships get flag poles and flag?(each would put 1 thing on their flag)
ozog

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we please get reminder messages at log-in telling us how much longer the Warehouse Superintendent in New Magincia will hold our items or animals and be able to see the remaining time when we use the superintendent's context menu?

It seems like the way things work now, you only get one message at log-in telling you the superintendent will hold your items for a week and if you aren't paying close attention, it's easy to forget exactly when that week ends. When you check with the superintendent, there is also no information given for how much longer he/she will hold your shop items.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we please get reminder messages at log-in telling us how much longer the Warehouse Superintendent in New Magincia will hold our items or animals and be able to see the remaining time when we use the superintendent's context menu?

It seems like the way things work now, you only get one message at log-in telling you the superintendent will hold your items for a week and if you aren't paying close attention, it's easy to forget exactly when that week ends. When you check with the superintendent, there is also no information given for how much longer he/she will hold your shop items.
If we change the New Mag stuff.. can we also get away with the weekly fee, and just do the 5% in and 5% out fees

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we change the New Mag stuff.. can we also get away with the weekly fee, and just do the 5% in and 5% out fees
How would that work if you decide to change the price on something you already have in the stall, e.g., a pet?

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Magincia vendor stalls should have the some timer requirement similar to housing timers.

Currently it seems all it takes to hold a vendor forever and a day is to dump a few million gold on it.

A vendor stall renter's account status should be tied to the vendor stall and if the account is unpaid for 90 days, just like their house, they should lose their rented stall.

Possibly if no activity from the renter for 31 days, the stall could be re-rented.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How would that work if you decide to change the price on something you already have in the stall, e.g., a pet?
I mean, when you sell something (not a pet) it charge 5% to the owner..

Whenever something sales, it charges 5%.

Do away with the 5% weekly fee (because if you have 20m in stuff for sale, even if nothing sales - you are charged 1m -- but seems like more; because I had a weekly fee of 42k before, and somehow ended like 300k in the hole in less than a week)

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove the glass out of enchanted apples, unless they are supposed to contain glass (ie, making enchanted apples use the empty potion bottle up also.. and on atl add around 30gp on average to each apple)

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
General Request for a change --> spell focusing sash
Currently you need to single click it and enable the option to have it work, I would like it change to a double click instead so this way we could make a maccro for it in UoAssist . So a double click would toggle on the focusing effect, and a second double click would toggle it off, could it be possible to add the double click option? You can always let the single click option available just I would like the option to double click it too !

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Super Battle Chicken Lizards-or some cooler name- 5 slot pet equal in stats to a greater dragon. Could be a rareish egg drop to give people a reason to try chicken farming. Could still drop in various colored eggs like normal battle chicken lizards. Be even cooler if they hatched normal size then grew just a little after they gm a skill. Would likely see a lot more of these being used at events an such for less blockage of view than current best choice of greater dragons. Maybe could eventually do the same with some other small to med sized pets for even more diversity.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Master Runebooks/Spellbooks- Very Simply a book in which to store your various runebooks or spellbooks that take up so much room in the players backpack. You would simply drag a runebook from you pack onto the master book and then access your stored ones through a simple list menu on the main book same for spellbooks to be able to choose which book to be using since many of us carry all sorts of various spellbooks for specific mods and slayers for specific situations would also help clear up room. Would make a cool anny/holliday/reward gift or even a nice new craftable for inscribers perhaps...

Garlandliadon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to suggest helping the Inscription skill out in the future, and focused mages in the process. There are so many other templates that excel in damage and survivability & spellbook crafting is not enjoyable or rewarding.

• Adding runics or a means of control over spellbook properties (recipes or runics)
  • Give a boost to Inscription in pve - casting off scrolls gives no bonus other than success, possibly enhance this or add further bonuses for not having other magics ie spellweaving necro mystic.

As suggested by Tanivar this thread is for small requests for game tweaks.
The thread is 'moderated', no posts will appear until approved by a moderator or admin. Here are the 'dos, don'ts & disclaimers':

Do
  • post only your idea
  • post ideas seperately, one to a post
  • use the 'like' feature to approve any idea you would like to see implemented
Don't
  • reply to an idea posted by someone else. If you want to discuss the merits of an idea in the thread start a discussion thread on the topic
  • post in an antagonistic or rude manner - it won't get approved.
  • post an idea which is intended to give your character an advantage over other character types
  • post an idea which you hope to be able to exploit
  • post an idea which facilitates any kind of play which is agains the ToS
  • post elaborate and extensive ideas for complete new ingame systems.
Disclaimers
  • Decisions on which ideas, if any, are adapted by the developers rest soley with them.
  • Popularity of an idea does not necessarily make it a good idea. It may be impractical, unworkable, unbalancing or otherwise unfeasible.
  • The developers are not expected to comment on any of the ideas submitted. Please do not create threads along the lines of 'I submitted an idea and I've not heard back about it'.
  • IF your idea is adapted you'll know when it appears in publish notes.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kryonix
You were looking for Gold Sink ideas, to pull gold out of the economy. Mesanna has a little 7 x 7 house New Magincia Great Lakes near the gate (Not sure it's on every shard). What if that became Mesanna's Make Over Salon. People pay millions for the rarer drop Lady Mel. glacial hair dye (30 to 50m per 1 use bottle). We're always looking for more color options. Why not sell 1 use dyes matching the Britain Clean up colors, or other favorite Mesanna drop colors as hair dyes. They're not rare, not a player vendor item, and if sold in prices ranging from say 5 mil to 50 mil per dye you'd have that buy in for many wealth levels. (Avoid like the liquid sunshine it sort of exist in Lady M and the Glacial blue)

Rather than these things being a gift or vet reward, let those who have the gold buy their unique look! The possibilities are endless, hair, items, swampy armor, mounts. Most anything not currently under the artifact allowable tags.

So the salon has something for everyone, perhaps add black (I know you can sort of manage black furniture with plant pigments & colored boards) but a true black 1 dye for an item regardless of what it is for like a million gold. A deep black armor set, black furniture, heck black hair!

Much like the city titles you can buy. People like to be able to be unique. It's consumable so when one gets bored you can pay to change it again.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on UI for commodity vendors, give the ability to move an item one page forward or one page back rather than having to move an inventory item up ten times to get it to the next page.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
allow us to collect all of the petals of rose of trinsic from a plant at once (maybe through a context menu) instead of having to click up to 10 times to empty it.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give the ability to mass price every bod in the bod book. eg Set All Bods to 500 gold each in this bod book.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give the ability to filter out bod books by type (bone, leather, plate, chain, ring, female leather, studded, etc)

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove the "A " from items like...
A Dragon Flame Sect Badge
A Hydra Scale
A Magic Untrap Scroll
A Reactive Armor Scroll
a seed of the Silver
A Serpent Fang Sect
A Tiger Claw Sect Badge
and various others.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Create a non-refundable deposit (of say 10%) to bid on commodity vendors so people don't just bid to harass vendors

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove all items that have the same graphic and the same name but different behind the scene database item codes that prevent them from stacking.
Some examples coconuts, peaches, gears, gourds, hinges, squash, etc.
Usually pops up when you can buy an item from an npc and get it from another place (like cornucopia or as loot)

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make any items that have the same name but a different graphic have a unique name. Cooked birds come to mind.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fill all types of spellbooks by a function accessed through a context menu on the book which then asks for a target on a container and will go through the contents of the container and use any scrolls that are missing from that book.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make it so you can sell things back to farmers, like heads of lettuce and apples and such (specifically apples)...otherwise the price will just keep rising and rising with no way to lower it through the NPC 1000 sold 1 gold up 1000 bought 1 gold down system.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It is my opinion that the Paladin 'class' should get a few more spells that will allow them to be more of a team player,other than just spamming close wounds. As far as healing ability goes,the mage and mystic far out performs what the paladin can do. I ask the Developers to consider giving the paladin spells that will help damage mitigation and some "touch-range" healing over time. The image below illustrates one spell I would like to see;'Safe Haven'. Along with a heal-over-time,those that stood within two tiles of the paladin would also benefit from a small boost to dci.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove the timeout due to inactivity (10 to 15 minutes I think) when waiting for GM support (unknown quantity but so far not less than an hour or two wait)

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fish Pies, any plans on making them stackable like orange or purple petals? Any plans to make them useable like petals. Last I checked, you had to be hungry to eat them. Orange petals are simply on a timer would be nice if pies were too. We did tons of fishing, made tons of pies, took them to battle, and alas we could not use them because we were not hungry. Bummer. Now they sit in the house taking up room, people don' t want to buy them for the same above mentioned reasons.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fish pies are stackable now, or at least newly made ones. (Think you can sell or put on the old single ones to a commodity vendor to stack them, but that is from memory not confirmed)
As for your hunger problem, for two tribal berries and one thing of fresh ginger, you can do the "I Think I Overate" quest and get some Pepta's Satiety Cure.
But I agree that it is a pain to try and eat a fish pie and be too full. But I guess that is kind of the only use for the Pepta stuff.

Fish Pies, any plans on making them stackable like orange or purple petals? Any plans to make them useable like petals. Last I checked, you had to be hungry to eat them. Orange petals are simply on a timer would be nice if pies were too. We did tons of fishing, made tons of pies, took them to battle, and alas we could not use them because we were not hungry. Bummer. Now they sit in the house taking up room, people don' t want to buy them for the same above mentioned reasons.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fish pies are stackable now, or at least newly made ones. (Think you can sell or put on the old single ones to a commodity vendor to stack them, but that is from memory not confirmed)
As for your hunger problem, for two tribal berries and one thing of fresh ginger, you can do the "I Think I Overate" quest and get some Pepta's Satiety Cure.
But I agree that it is a pain to try and eat a fish pie and be too full. But I guess that is kind of the only use for the Pepta stuff.
Oh Holy Mackerel!!! They are stackable now!!! (Just coming back from a two year break, and missed that one!) Thanx!
Is the pepta stuff stackable??? lol

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to make the rest of the Rare and Legendary Fish Mountable??? Plz...

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see an insurable bag implemented. But only insured or blessed items should be able to be put in. When you die everything in there should stay the same. So we could get some organization into our classic client bags.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There should be different quest system for runic mallet and chisels, fletcher runics and runic saws. Maybe all should get a Bod system like tailor and runic. Its better you know what you get instead of the randomness as its atm. And mallet and chisels should get same amount of uses as smith runics.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also the other heartwood quests should get an upgrade. For the recipes I would like to see that you have to craft a certain amount of certain items compared to the skill and then you can choose a recipe or get a certain recipe. The kill quests should maybe have a higher amount of monsters and maybe different type of monsters you have to kill, but then lets you get a useful reward like maybe rare ressources like 500 Valorite Ingots or 500 Frostwood.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bods should be able to put in a Bods book, when the Bod book is in a container.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to have an alphabetical sort in SoT and SoA books.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice to have a book for powerscrolls. Best with alphabetical sort ;)

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should be instantly possible to ress your pet with an elixier of rebirth or a npc tamer without waiting minutes cause the pets mind lacks cohesion.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chat system needs an overhaul. Cause newbies will mostly not get help in help channel, cause most people only use the general chat. You should be able to turn on/off the channels you want be able to read and different commands for each chat to write in.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you are standing in a certain distance to a container you can take an item out of it, but not back in. This should be adressed, so you can do both or you cant even take it out of the container.