Trying Something new at 65th

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Bo Riddler

Hello its me, Mr. I-Play-A-Paladin-But-Am-Bored-To-Do-So.

His partner in adventuring is a 65th Hunter, (my wife). She got sick of looking at the back of my head and got her account, heheh I win!

Anyway, I figured out one of the reasons I grow weary of Pallys, we see a monster, I charge in and so does her pet. We start smacking it around until the wife fires off her crossbow. Instant aggro.

So then the cat and I turn around and chase behind it as it races towards the Hunter. Ugh.

So I tried this, she'd send in her pet, then start shooting while I stood there next to her and waited for her to aggro it over her pet. When it arrived, (half dead) I got to start in on the fight. Hrmm. Less running but I miss out on the swinging. This was specced Retro too btw.

So I respecced all Holy. I am a monster healer now but can't aggro an angry bug, heheh.

Also, I dropped 375 LW/Skinning and retrained BS/JC and so far, I am having fun crafting. Now I just have to strap on the armor and head back out to the Outlands.

Just wanted to bring you up to speed on my adventures.

Bo