• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures of the Feudal Lands - Tips and preparation

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Yes. You can trade EJ farmed drops and put them on mannequins.

You just cannot turn in those account bound EJ drops for points.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
He wants to transfer them
I don't understand. If you're going to do the event on an EJ account on shard X and transfer to shard Y, why not just do the event on shard Y? Does he think that others are going to do the event with EJs just so he can move them to another shard? So instead of wanting the devs to change the game for him, he thinks players will? Good luck.

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I still have two curiosities.

EJ-farmed/redeemed Items (Drops & Rewards) are EJ-Account Bound, so no other Accounts can USE them, and that' a fact.

But can those Items

1) still be TRANSFERRED (by Trade Window or simply dropping them on the floor) from the EJ-Account that farmed them to a Char of another account, and

2) from this receiving Char, MOUNTED on Mannequins?
i tested this for you and both are true. I traded them in window and then put them on a mannequin

1698006573056.png

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So ej accounts get drops and there not account bound ?

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So ej accounts get drops and there not account bound ?
No, they are FUNCTIONALLY Account Bound, and as such CANNOT be USED by other Accounts AS GAME ITEMS (i.e., Armors and such), but the EJ Accounts can trade them to other Accounts, and these receiving Accounts can "use" them ONLY as Deco to put them on Mannequins for Display (or in storage).

It is the same as with, e.g., the Armor Suits that one receive with the 2,000 Sovreigns "Deluxe Starter Pack"...