• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Lower HP Pets

Wharton

Adventurer
I noticed that some pets start out with more hit points than others. How does the tamer keep up on healing the lower hit point pet during training when up against the unbound energy vortex? Or, does the tamer have to settle with the lower creatures to kill and just "slightly" gain battle experience? Nightmares, for example come to mind. They start out their hit points around 300 or so, but the Cu's start out around 550-600. Seems that the nightmare would be harder to keep alive during battle against a tougher creature.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
For nightmare start on crazed mage. You should have no problem keeping it healed. Beetles are trickier. Maybee a dread pirate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
For one slotters I get a 3 slot cu to tank dread pirate and 2 1 slotters. Or bring second account. If I keep one account on pirate ship it does not decay and I can bring a train of 1-2 slot pets to train up quickly.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I let another account tank the Ev or crazed mage.

Training 1 slot beetles is rough. The gains are much slower even on the top level of great gains

Once you get a beetle to two slots you can pump up resists and hp regen, so it all keeps getting easier.