• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Totem of Chromatic Fortune

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My experience farming new colored mares in the Passage: one every 30 minutes (kill with warrior to speed up; 2-3 spawns per minute). Not too bad.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
total crap....

so when is UO going proper FTP... rather than a mix of Subs and expensive add on's - take or leave em .. aka like every other SIMS and the like...jesus....

no likey

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Okay. I was curious enough to get one of these. I don't care about colored pets, but I just thought it would be a neat thing to have in my house.

I... am not sure what to make of this. I think the store needs to more accurately depict what you're buying. What you see on the store really isn't what you get. I thought I was getting a totem, not a rain stick.

Screenshot (554).png

Yeah, yeah, I knew the graphics weren't right based on the older stuff... but they really probably should be. :/

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Does it look like the store picture when you use it?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe they should make it the opposite looks yellow during and changes to the other graphic when not in use

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It should flash different colors!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Okay. I was curious enough to get one of these. I don't care about colored pets, but I just thought it would be a neat thing to have in my house.

I... am not sure what to make of this. I think the store needs to more accurately depict what you're buying. What you see on the store really isn't what you get. I thought I was getting a totem, not a rain stick.

View attachment 67946

Yeah, yeah, I knew the graphics weren't right based on the older stuff... but they really probably should be. :/
Ouch, yeah that's a pretty sorry looking Totem. For the $$ paid, it should atleast be a nice looking piece of art.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I get that it's small for use in a backpack... it's just kinda meh as deco though.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I thought Frost Dragons only come from level 7 maps so how would you use one of these totems to get any frost dragons?
Maybe they are placing one at the t-chest? Seems like it would be a waste of a charge for such a short time. Unless they have figured a way to keep the guardians popping out for 30 minutes....