Top Piece of Mini White Healer Bed.......

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

TheGwy

Does The Top Piece of Mini White Healer Bed Exist and has anybody seen any anywhere?

G

There was only one or less per facet. It is as rare as the fire pit, but less desirable.

G

Can't be or I am the luckiest person in the world cause I have 3 of the northern pieces myself. If when you say the top piece you mean the northern part of the North South Healer bed. I saw it spawn myself on GL at least 9 times one night and managed to grab two, my guildie grabbed another two.

R

RestlessLA

well after the items are blasted into rubble that piece can respawn for a while... may have just been one original per facet like the fire and firepit