1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Today's little "why?" with a side of whining

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

so, i like the Krampus hat and boots (or more accurately the Minion hat and boots), i think they add a lot to the season for the game, its nice, we can now subtly add Christmas stuff to our everyday suits and look like we are enjoying the season.

but i have to ask.....

why in the heck can we craft exceptional hats that have resists on them..... but not be able to imbue them like every other hat we can craft?

i was going to add some resists and stuff to my hat so i could wear it out while playing all month.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  2. Xare

Xare Adventurer

What are you going to imbue them with?

3. Pawain

Pawain Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a nice one for digging Potash.

upload_2019-1-7_19-7-27.png

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. Lieutenant Dan!

Lieutenant Dan! Seasoned Veteran

Hey pooh you can imbue them.
    you have to have the 'regular leather' button checked when crafting for them to be imbuable. (even though you're just using cloth, yeah i know)
    There seems to be a bug that makes the ones crafted with barbed, spined or horned box check cant be imbued.

Eärendil likes this.
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I complained at a meet and greet about not being able to imbue the deer masks and bear masks and such because I give them as prizes and such and it really sucks... just irritates me to no end ... but now I want to say to everyone talking about this to STFU before they "FIX" that and make it so that doesn't work which would REALLY irk me... they for some stupid reason thought this would be OP???? No idea how it could be...

6. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

of course.
    isn't it always something like that.