• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Today's little "why?" with a side of whining

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so, i like the Krampus hat and boots (or more accurately the Minion hat and boots), i think they add a lot to the season for the game, its nice, we can now subtly add Christmas stuff to our everyday suits and look like we are enjoying the season.

but i have to ask.....

why in the heck can we craft exceptional hats that have resists on them..... but not be able to imbue them like every other hat we can craft?

i was going to add some resists and stuff to my hat so i could wear it out while playing all month.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so, i like the Krampus hat and boots (or more accurately the Minion hat and boots), i think they add a lot to the season for the game, its nice, we can now subtly add Christmas stuff to our everyday suits and look like we are enjoying the season.

but i have to ask.....

why in the heck can we craft exceptional hats that have resists on them..... but not be able to imbue them like every other hat we can craft?

i was going to add some resists and stuff to my hat so i could wear it out while playing all month.
Hey pooh you can imbue them.
you have to have the 'regular leather' button checked when crafting for them to be imbuable. (even though you're just using cloth, yeah i know)
There seems to be a bug that makes the ones crafted with barbed, spined or horned box check cant be imbued.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

but i have to ask.....

I complained at a meet and greet about not being able to imbue the deer masks and bear masks and such because I give them as prizes and such and it really sucks... just irritates me to no end ... but now I want to say to everyone talking about this to STFU before they "FIX" that and make it so that doesn't work which would REALLY irk me... they for some stupid reason thought this would be OP???? No idea how it could be...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hey pooh you can imbue them.
you have to have the 'regular leather' button checked when crafting for them to be imbuable. (even though you're just using cloth, yeah i know)
There seems to be a bug that makes the ones crafted with barbed, spined or horned box check cant be imbued.
of course.
isn't it always something like that.