• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To JSV and all the other talentless people in that alliance of losers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I know I'm right in saying that it has never been stated to be a bug by any member of the dev team.

[/ QUOTE ]hmm, I notice you changed your argument.
You previously said it was game mechanics and not a bug, NOW you are saying that it has never been stated to be a bug by a dev team member... interesting...

Ok, I agree with you now. I'm sure you are probably right, no dev has stated it was a bug.

But I still stand by my original argument that it is a bug and not game mechanics.
Thanks for flipping your argument once you realized you were wrong.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Right now you Goron and homegrown are giving me a headache!
I guess you both win!
Thanks
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I get more counts killing notos(you) that heal oranges(jsv).
I think you should go grey for healing/ressing an orange.

[/ QUOTE ]

well he thinks non-faction blues can heal and rez faction oranges so go figure?

[/ QUOTE ]no, i said i think they should go grey for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

A non-faction character cannot heal a faction character.
A non-faction character cannot rez a faction character.
How can someone go grey for something they can't do in the first place?
What part of this don't you get?

[/ QUOTE ]

But... The noble and chivalrous members of the WC placed at least one of their own in the Minax faction so that character would remain blue to our factioneers while still being able to get into faction bases and generally helping their TB faction.

We could not attack him in a guard zone (he was blue to us). Out of a guard zone, we could not put him into stat when we killed him. Once killed, he was ressed within seconds by the noble WC factioneers and then his naked ass was right back in the fight spamming all kill on anything red or gray.

Plus, anyone in our faction that killed him would lose all life force and half of their kill points.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I get more counts killing notos(you) that heal oranges(jsv).
I think you should go grey for healing/ressing an orange.

[/ QUOTE ]

well he thinks non-faction blues can heal and rez faction oranges so go figure?

[/ QUOTE ]no, i said i think they should go grey for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

A non-faction character cannot heal a faction character.
A non-faction character cannot rez a faction character.
How can someone go grey for something they can't do in the first place?
What part of this don't you get?

[/ QUOTE ]

But... The noble and chivalrous members of the WC placed at least one of their own in the Minax faction so that character would remain blue to our factioneers while still being able to get into faction bases and generally helping their TB faction.

We could not attack him in a guard zone (he was blue to us). Out of a guard zone, we could not put him into stat when we killed him. Once killed, he was ressed within seconds by the noble WC factioneers and then his naked ass was right back in the fight spamming all kill on anything red or gray.

Plus, anyone in our faction that killed him would lose all life force and half of their kill points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, that had nothing to do with yall, and neither of the TWO characters that we put into Minax were tamers, so not sure what you are thinking of. The two characters we put into Minax were being used to kill Bo and another character (cant think of his name) who went into TB for the sole purpose of attacking us and taking points. They never went to the faction bases, so unless it was someone outside of our alliance, I'm afraid you are mistaken.

G

Goodah

<blockquote><hr>

...and another character (cant think of his name)

[/ QUOTE ]

...that would be Loki

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Myth/AO/TnT/TnA were not targets (except for faction stuff, and even then it was friendly and usually no looting) until you let in the PK's.

[/ QUOTE ]

And when was this? tell me please. There were pks in TnA/AO before I joined, which was... 4 months ago? Maybe someone with a longer history in TnA/AO can tell me when the first person in the alliance PKed someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

In answer to your question - TnA has always had PK's. AO has not always had PK's. When Aeric Horn created Myth and AO, they were an honorable guild and were part of the WC. MYTH was not growing the way Aeric wanted and he decided to open the guilds to all playstyles. They left the WC and let PK's in. That said, what I was referring to was your alliance (not your specific guild) letting known PKs and Griefers into it (BG). So, if you read correctly, and maybe someday you will learn to - I was reffering to you letting PK's and Griefers into the alliance, not your guilds. I find it sad that I have to educate you on the history of your own guild....By the way, Aeric Horn was once a Knight of KSS as well.

N

Nerf-Herder

Uhh... WRONG...

It was Guardian KX AKA King Ed...
and he was at the Minax base, commanding a Cu to attack our reds/grays.

He was doing the same crap later around Brit, but avoiding the base entrance as it was heavily trapped.

You go ahead and believe what you have been told, I will always KNOW what I saw.

BTW--Bo didn't JOIN TB to screw you guys out of faction points. He may have been doing that at the time, but that's not why he joined. Bo had been in TB for a long long time. He was in YAMA. The WAKA faction division.

YAMA was TB long before any WC guilds were.

N

Nerf-Herder

BTW--I hate to burst your high horse bubble, but Aeric told me that he left the WC because all they did was argue with each other and pancake about evil PKs instead of learning how to go kill them.

To roughly quote him when speaking of the WC, "It was more about politics than it was playin'".

Also. IIRC, Aeric was the first PK in AO. Tyr Skarvegir... remember that one?

His becoming allies with PKs, recruiting PKs, and even becoming a PK did not make him any less honorable. In fact, it made him more so.

G

Aeric is not here to post.

But at that time, WE as members of MYTH voted; each and every one of us after much lengthy debates and discussions regarding MYTH's exit from the WC at that time, voted.

Majority vote ruled that decision *just in case anyone thinks Aeric did that on his own*, nay, he put it to lengthy discussions with us all and finally to a vote.

We voted, the majority opted to exit WC and we sadly and quite reluctantly left WC, as we had made many friends there with WC members and still maintain many of those friendships, but we were changing and also forming AO *myth faction guild* as well.

Some of our very first growth recruits were former members of =M= some of those were killers of us, "Pkd*............ us often, in old myth town of ..MYTH.

And one of those former members of =M= whom became one of our guild mates, we as a guild voted to become GM after we lost Aeric Ginsu to rl death. That former =M= member now our gm is Hattori.
*waves* Some of those folks had pkd and killed innocents, as =M= members, had done and been doing and yet even the gm of their =M= guild once...was KSS.

Castor too was once KSS, as was Aeric as Tyr. *waves to Castor*

Change is constant. . guilds change as well so do their roles on this shard and amongst themselves as well roles change. One can knitpick apart every guild and every member in every guild upon this shard and find something wrong with all of em.....or look at what members they do have that are more than *street trash* and see the good in them folks. And there probably are a lot of turkeys in the midst of many of any of em in any guild here &amp;...unless they leave this shard we are stuck with them too. No amt of board pvp will change that now will it ?

Every week it seems some other guild is the target of board pvp as the flavor of the week for x amt of board pvpers to put down..rinse repeat next week be another guild and all that is wrong with their members...rinse repeat again.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Peeps need to go play the game and kick butt there, if need be not here..*albeit entertaining reading to a degree* it oft goes too far ends up locked ... in the flava of the week guild to bash down this week on the continuing saga of as the world turns, for these are the days of our lives as sands thru the hour glass........ on Siege Perilous soap operas, seems more males post on that like drama queens than women on the *guild of the week to bash,* on stratics siege forum per week. Get in the game and yall go killzor each other or something or whatever yall pks/pvper types.. do do.

N

Nerf-Herder

Miranda rocks!

You said everything I didn't realize I missed. Thank you.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

In answer to your question - TnA has always had PK's. AO has not always had PK's. When Aeric Horn created Myth and AO, they were an honorable guild and were part of the WC. MYTH was not growing the way Aeric wanted and he decided to open the guilds to all playstyles. They left the WC and let PK's in. That said, what I was referring to was your alliance (not your specific guild) letting known PKs and Griefers into it (BG). So, if you read correctly, and maybe someday you will learn to - I was reffering to you letting PK's and Griefers into the alliance, not your guilds. I find it sad that I have to educate you on the history of your own guild....By the way, Aeric Horn was once a Knight of KSS as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF has flown up your ass? Who is the trash talker now Mr Former KSS/Most honorable person of the shard???

I'll just take a moment to set you straight on a few things...

1. AO has indeed always had PK's... from moment one. Do not attempt to speak with authority on that which you have no clue about. It only makes you look foolish.

2. AO was formed AFTER MYTH left THE WC and therefore AO was never a part of the WC. Ever.

3. I do not care that you were not speciffically referring to my guild. You included BOTH of my guilds in your statement, so you stand corrected, sir.

4. I find it even more sad and even HYPOCRITICAL of you to point fingers at us about who/what we let into our guilds and alliance, when your alliance also contains at the very least, 2 former VmP/BG's... Scorn and VooDoo aka Kodran!

I certainly thought much higher of you before, but it isn't because of your current affiliations at all, its because of the trash talking fool you've become. BTW, when you talk trash, you might consider at least sticking to the truth. I guess you have strayed from the ways of the Honorable Knight yourself, eh? Perhaps you should worry about the folks in your own alliance before you start casting stones at others.

Furthermore, I am quite sure that Aeric would be extremely proud of this current alliance and even more so of the guilds he created. He was very fond of Wyrm and VmP. He often spoke very highly of Wyrm and those in his guild. I'm willing to bet he would aprove of the decision to guild them into any part of our alliance.

I have no doubt whatsoever that he would aprove of the direction and the success of the guilds he created. His objective was for his mates to have fun and thats exactly what they are doing.

Further, I can assure you that when Hattori took over as GM for MYTH/AO, had it been possible, Aeric would have advised him to make the guild his own and lead it as though he had created it himself. You may rest assured that whatever path those guilds take, he would appove, so long as those involved are having fun.

G

<blockquote><hr>

BTW--I hate to burst your high horse bubble, but Aeric told me that he left the WC because all they did was argue with each other and pancake about evil PKs instead of learning how to go kill them.

To roughly quote him when speaking of the WC, "It was more about politics than it was playin'".

Also. IIRC, Aeric was the first PK in AO. Tyr Skarvegir... remember that one?

His becoming allies with PKs, recruiting PKs, and even becoming a PK did not make him any less honorable. In fact, it made him more so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never said Aeric was anything less than honorable, I always had tons of respect for him. He was a Knight long before me. And yes, that is why he left the WC. I should know, I was the rep from KSS. And yes, there were many arguements about how to kill the PK's. And Tyr was not Aeric's first PK. He had one long before that when he was in KSS, which is partially what caused him to leave KSS back then.

However, none of what you said had anything to do with my point. The point was that MYTH/AO chose their path when they allied with PK's. For Moron (oh sorry, its Goron) to continue to whine about the tactics we use in the game is quite stupid. You made yourself's enemies, before that you were always treated fairly.

I

imported_mo'gluk

I believe that this thread has outlived its usefulness, we will all have our opinions and rehashing old arguments will not prove anything..... with all the new fights and such lets all have some fun. Tactics is all water under the bridge... its all about da shinies....

Status
Not open for further replies.