• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To greef A Tamer (Simple fix ) please read.

• Thread starter Catskills Player
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Ben Dover

Wow, you made me have to create a stratics name on the temp fourms... If you are a fel bard, you know the exploit, and just don't want it fixed until they do something about tamers in PvP. That is how most people - like or simular to you - think.

Bards can, and have been able to (for 9+ months?) been able to area peace once every .75s (3/4 of a second, which is over 6 times faster than you are supposed to be able to).

It's an exploit, and it's out there. You cannot deny that.
Even if there is such a thing out there sir, why would I use it? I have no need for it. Peacing once every 5-6 seconds works perfectly fine for me, as I very very very rarely get damaged at all. And yes I definately am a fel bard... are you trying to insinuate that everyone that is a fel based player is a cheater / hacker / exploiter? Let me guess... IF you happened to even be here before Trammel, which I highly doubt, you were one of the people who cried about always dieing in fel, and promptly moved and took up residence in Trammel asap after it opened. More than likely though, you probably were never here during that time. More than likely you are yet just another of the band of pansies that came on board after AOS and Trammie land hit. I for one sir know quite a few of my fellow feluccians who do not and have never cheated, hacked or exploited. So please do not lump us all into the same crowd.

Its the snivveling and crying on boards like this that has totally ruined this game already. "well i dont like it that...." "this should be changed because blues cant...." "Our tamers should be allowed to..."

I for one am sick to death of hearing it all. The very small amout of usefull information that I extract from this site, has to be mined very carefully out of a flood of whining pancakes and crying because somebody does not like the way something works, or because they want their template to be the only template allowed to play the game.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

"If you are a fel bard, you know the exploit, and just don't want it fixed until they do something about tamers in PvP. That is how most people - like or simular to you - think.
Bards can, and have been able to (for 9+ months?) been able to area peace once every .75s (3/4 of a second, which is over 6 times faster than you are supposed to be able to).
It's an exploit, and it's out there. You cannot deny that."

I'm happy for the no delay exploits to be fixed (several others have been in the past) but that isn't what he has asked for.

He asked for non interuptable taming attempts, they disrupt hunting.
He asked for area peace to only work for the bard, it would mean they couldn't help their allies.
He asked for discord to flag, (again) if bards are implemented fully in to pvp then sure.

None of those say fix the eploit.

C

Catskills Player

"If you are a fel bard, you know the exploit, and just don't want it fixed until they do something about tamers in PvP. That is how most people - like or simular to you - think.
It's an exploit, and it's out there. You cannot deny that."

I'm happy for the no delay exploits to be fixed (several others have been in the past) but that isn't what he has asked for.

He asked for non interuptable taming attempts, they disrupt hunting.
He asked for area peace to only work for the bard, it would mean they couldn't help their allies.
He asked for discord to flag, (again) if bards are implemented fully in to pvp then sure.

None of those say fix the eploit.
This is exactly the Exploit i was referring to with area peace ...

it makes pets not obey thier master and just start to wonder off . even when the last command from the tamer was all follow me ...

Wich area peace should not have the effect to make another persons pet that was following wonder off from its master ...

B

Ben Dover

Yup ben seeing how its guild mates of yours that use this exploit ...
Excuse me?? I am quite certain that you do not know me sir. I also am quite certain that you do not know any of my friends or guildmates. If you did, you would never have made a statement like that. And if your name suggests the shard that you play on that without a doubt I am certain that you don't know us.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

"Bard griefing. When a bard area peaces it should be a shield for the bard alone not an Area effect. (Kind of like Self honor)
then no other players would be affected by bard actions... "

This quote is your proposed fix, it makes no mention of fixing the no delay exploit. Your idea says stifle the area peace so that it only works for the bard, that doesn't solve the exploit that just means bards can't help their group.

If you want to change that to 'fix the no delay exploit' then sure I'm all for it. (Including pets that are on follow wandering off) Theres no reason to take bards out of being useful in a group when those things could be solved elsewhere.

They could fix whatever the cause of the current no delay bug is (I don't know the details of the current one).
They could make pets not 'listen' to peace attempts unless their in 'kill' or 'guard' mode.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best "fix" would be, if people play with each other instead of against each other.

Last night my weak tamer on Legends shard tried to tame a War Horse, which was still remaining after the spawn was almost defeated.

Very quick I had to realize, that the armor was too thin (75 damage per hit, many oOs even with getting heals from some people around), so I moved to the bank and changed it against the best I had there (around 50 each resist), than moved to the home to get some regs.

The War Horse and the group of people here were still around after those minutes - they didn't kill it.
As I tried again to tame it, the entire group (which I never met before) started to help me - with heals, by trying to get the War Horse cast on them and the one or other ress - finally the taming attempt succeeded after so many fails (with 115 taming).
I think they spent about 10 minutes solely to help my (unknown to them) tamer to get this War Horse tamed.

So this is the experience, which makes me thankfull to be part of this game and a great community. And a big thank you of course to that group of players!
*Salute*
Olahorand

C

Catskills Player

The best "fix" would be, if people play with each other instead of against each other.

Last night my weak tamer on Legends shard tried to tame a War Horse, which was still remaining after the spawn was almost defeated.

Very quick I had to realize, that the armor was too thin (75 damage per hit, many oOs even with getting heals from some people around), so I moved to the bank and changed it against the best I had there (around 50 each resist), than moved to the home to get some regs.

The War Horse and the group of people here were still around after those minutes - they didn't kill it.
As I tried again to tame it, the entire group (which I never met before) started to help me - with heals, by trying to get the War Horse cast on them and the one or other ress - finally the taming attempt succeeded after so many fails (with 115 taming).
I think they spent about 10 minutes solely to help my (unknown to them) tamer to get this War Horse tamed.

So this is the experience, which makes me thankfull to be part of this game and a great community. And a big thank you of course to that group of players!
*Salute*
Olahorand
Yes experiances like that are what makes the game nice at times ...

But when things fall over from PVP in fel people take things personaly and tend to pull fel Tactics in a tram area .... just because some people dont change names others feel they have a sole right to grief others ... and want anyway they can to grief others ... untill someone steps up and fixes it there will always be bad experiances for all players on all shards.
i am just bringing this up to hopefully shed some light, that maybe some things still need to be worked on ... Saving GM's time , Saving others from grief's out there that are currently used ...

B

Ben Dover

Yes experiances like that are what makes the game nice at times ...

But when things fall over from PVP in fel people take things personaly and tend to pull fel Tactics in a tram area .... just because some people dont change names others feel they have a sole right to grief others ... and want anyway they can to grief others ... untill someone steps up and fixes it there will always be bad experiances for all players on all shards.
i am just bringing this up to hopefully shed some light, that maybe some things still need to be worked on ... Saving GM's time , Saving others from grief's out there that are currently used ...
LOL! Tell me your catskills character name, and where you hunt and hang out at. I will make a character on cats JUST to show you what real griefing is!

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A tamer cant kill you with his pet if hes dead .. thats the point everyone misses ...

Just the fact that if a player is just standing there that people are getting on bards just to exploit ...

How hard is that to understand .. ????? maybe iam crazy ... but are we playing the same game here ?
I have 6 tamers, I live in Fel, I PvP sometimes, always away from Yew gate. I do know how to play a tamer and how the class works. No skill works well when you're dead, what's your point exactly? If you're trying to tell me how a tamer works, this could be a funny discussion :)

I'll ask again - how does a player kill you while you're in the guardzone with your pets and all are blue? That is the scenario that disco bards counteract. That's just for killing the pets, not the tamer. You tell me how you can be killed when standing in a guardzone, because my tamer hasn't been killed at moongates, banks or anywhere inside the town guards.

Also, get this into your head - bard does not equal scripter/cheat either. I don't need a script to disco your pets once, which is more than enough time for a few reds and or my bard's pets to finish the job. Just because some inept players cheat, doesn't mean we all do.

Wenchy

C

Catskills Player

I have 6 tamers, I live in Fel, I PvP sometimes, always away from Yew gate. I do know how to play a tamer and how the class works. No skill works well when you're dead, what's your point exactly? If you're trying to tell me how a tamer works, this could be a funny discussion :)

I'll ask again - how does a player kill you while you're in the guardzone with your pets and all are blue? That is the scenario that disco bards counteract. That's just for killing the pets, not the tamer. You tell me how you can be killed when standing in a guardzone, because my tamer hasn't been killed at moongates, banks or anywhere inside the town guards.

Also, get this into your head - bard does not equal scripter/cheat either. I don't need a script to disco your pets once, which is more than enough time for a few reds and or my bard's pets to finish the job. Just because some inept players cheat, doesn't mean we all do.

Wenchy
Super Dragon 5 slots ... People grief area peacing .. = no control ... dragon wonders . your spamming all follow me every 2 seconds ... and now u have the choice of your getting bummed rushed now cause your choice is keep spaming for the dragon to come back or the 3 people outside the guard zone with the explosion flamestrike precast ... my point is you cant attack someone if your having to resay all kill every 1 sec for your pet to reattack your already dead ....

I never said everyone cheated least i dont remember ... but iam sure if i did ... please requote me on it ...

And we can have conversations about any char ... i play them all not just a tamer ...

C

Coppelia

Ok now we gonna cry for pvp tamers... OMG someone found how to counter tamers it's unfair!!!!1
Seperating the pet and its owner has always been the best tactic against tamer. Now it's forbidden?
Bards are killing you? rolleyes:

If people are in party with a bard and a detective, that's smart, not a cheat. I don't know, in other games, forming balanced parties to combine powers is logic. In UO it's outrageous.

B

Ben Dover

Super Dragon 5 slots ... People grief area peacing .. = no control ... dragon wonders . your spamming all follow me every 2 seconds ... and now u have the choice of your getting bummed rushed now cause your choice is keep spaming for the dragon to come back or the 3 people outside the guard zone with the explosion flamestrike precast ... my point is you cant attack someone if your having to resay all kill every 1 sec for your pet to reattack your already dead ....

I never said everyone cheated least i dont remember ... but iam sure if i did ... please requote me on it ...

And we can have conversations about any char ... i play them all not just a tamer ...
But as I pointed out to someone else.... as much as you are pancakes about it I would be willing to bet that your "main" character is a tamer. If not, you would really have no dog in this fight.

C

Catskills Player

But as I pointed out to someone else.... as much as you are pancakes about it I would be willing to bet that your "main" character is a tamer. If not, you would really have no dog in this fight.
Actualy Mage & dexer ...

Tamer is least played .. but most grifed ... They see that tamer coming and Its INstant they go get them bards cause they already got anywhere from 3 stealthers , 4 dexers , and mages out there ... But yet they are scared of 1 Tamer in a luck suit ... that they have to get on bards to come grief the tamer at the gate ..:lame: But iam not saying Names but i easly could ..

C

Catskills Player

If you played Catskills Shard then u already know who i was ben ..

B

Ben Dover

Actualy Mage & dexer ...

Tamer is least played .. but most grifed ... They see that tamer coming and Its INstant they go get them bards cause they already got anywhere from 3 stealthers , 4 dexers , and mages out there ... But yet they are scared of 1 Tamer in a luck suit ... that they have to get on bards to come grief the tamer at the gate ..:lame: But iam not saying Names but i easly could ..
Um DUHHH. They go get the bard because you have a hugely overpowered pet that you can use against them while sitting freely unattacked in the guard zone. Do you know any players with 120 mage / eval / wrestle /resist AND 900 - 1000 hit points and 500 mana? I sure do not. They are playing smart. It sounds to me like that what you are saying is that you fight at yew gate... you get your mage / dexer characters all pwned by the opposing "team". So you get pissed and go get on your tamer who can sit in the gate and type all kill to a 1000 hp creature that leaves the gz and never puts you in any danger. Then your intelligent opponents see your super creature of choice there and they get a lowly bard to try to help level the playing field a little. Yet to you, this is unreasonable as you sit unattackable in the guard zone. My point from earlier still remains... tamers are not pvpers. I believe if a tamer sicks his pet on someone, blue or red, both he and his pet should be insta guard whacked. No matter if he was in the guard zone or not. That would level the playing field back up a little, then you would not have to worry about someone logging onto a bard to counter your pet.

C

Catskills Player

Um DUHHH. They go get the bard because you have a hugely overpowered pet that you can use against them while sitting freely unattacked in the guard zone. Do you know any players with 120 mage / eval / wrestle /resist AND 900 - 1000 hit points and 500 mana? I sure do not. They are playing smart. It sounds to me like that what you are saying is that you fight at yew gate... you get your mage / dexer characters all pwned by the opposing "team". So you get pissed and go get on your tamer who can sit in the gate and type all kill to a 1000 hp creature that leaves the gz and never puts you in any danger. Then your intelligent opponents see your super creature of choice there and they get a lowly bard to try to help level the playing field a little. Yet to you, this is unreasonable as you sit unattackable in the guard zone. My point from earlier still remains... tamers are not pvpers. I believe if a tamer sicks his pet on someone, blue or red, both he and his pet should be insta guard whacked. No matter if he was in the guard zone or not. That would level the playing field back up a little, then you would not have to worry about someone logging onto a bard to counter your pet.
yup that dragon over powers a group of 9+ people OMG ... Laughs .

thats got to be the funniest thing i heard today ..

B

Ben Dover

yup that dragon over powers a group of 9+ people OMG ... Laughs .

thats got to be the funniest thing i heard today ..
And that sir is the funniest thing I have heard today.... Because we all know that you do not flag on 9+ people at one time. I can bet that you, like every other tamer that thinks they are pvping, sit at the gate and attack the one red with the least hit points that runs by. If you were out of the guard zone then there would be no need for them to get on their bard, as killing your azz would be super simple for even just one of them. It's killing a 1000 hp trained superdragon that they need to level the playing field on. Especially since as soon as you attack that one player, you call your dragon right back into the guard zone and sit there and spam guards. That way no one else can even attempt to help kill your pet without getting guard whacked. Tamers that attempt to PvP are truly the king of the scum that hang out around yew gate.

C

Catskills Player

And that sir is the funniest thing I have heard today.... Because we all know that you do not flag on 9+ people at one time. I can bet that you, like every other tamer that thinks they are pvping, sit at the gate and attack the one red with the least hit points that runs by. If you were out of the guard zone then there would be no need for them to get on their bard, as killing your azz would be super simple for even just one of them. It's killing a 1000 hp trained superdragon that they need to level the playing field on. Especially since as soon as you attack that one player, you call your dragon right back into the guard zone and sit there and spam guards. That way no one else can even attempt to help kill your pet without getting guard whacked. Tamers that attempt to PvP are truly the king of the scum that hang out around yew gate.
:bdh: with your 120 peacer ...

Its so funny .. that everyone defends the exploiter peacer .... but then when the tables are turned .... the tamers that other people bring are dropped ... and not once have i resorted to using a peacer to grief someone to kill the tamer with a super dragon ...

B

Ben Dover

:bdh: with your 120 peacer ...

Its so funny .. that everyone defends the exploiter peacer .... but then when the tables are turned .... the tamers that other people bring are dropped ... and not once have i resorted to using a peacer to grief someone to kill the tamer with a super dragon ...
I am guessing that you did not "resort" to using a peacer to kill the tamer because more than likely UNLIKE you the tamer you are speaking of actually LEFT THE GUARD ZONE! As I said earlier, if you would leave the guard zone there would be no problem for even one of your foes to quickly make you take a dirt nap.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are sick if hearing it, no one is forcing you to read or attempt to defend :)lame:) the fact that peacing is not broken.

I am not saying that people in fel are all exploiters. I am just saying, most of the fel bards I've ever met know this exploit - it's where I heard it from.

I just don't get how this thread even bothers you... no one is saying that you were exploiting it or anything - people were just asking for it to be fixed... and then you claim nothing is wrong with it.

C

Catskills Player

Lets not also forget these are the same Bards running champ spawns Mass looping area peace as they wither so they can simply do a spawn ... without ever having to fear a ratmage is going to kill thier necro peacer ...

OOPs but thats my tamer crying again ???

Nope not at all i solo the spawn using a necro and dont need bard skills to do it ...

Its so funny to walk along a necro doing that to look in his pack and walk with him as a Theif ... to watch the Uses remaining on the pack of 50+ music items just melting away ... OMG 50 bard items .... i never needed 50 in my pack Ever ....

C

Coppelia

Lets not also forget these are the same Bards running champ spawns Mass looping area peace as they wither so they can simply do a spawn ... without ever having to fear a ratmage is going to kill thier necro peacer ...
:wall:

That's PvM, right? You realize that it's how it's meant to be? 200 skill points at least just for are peace every 6 seconds.
IMO area damage + area peace is a smart combo.
Are you jealous or what?

C

Catskills Player

:wall:

That's PvM, right? You realize that it's how it's meant to be? 200 skill points at least just for are peace every 6 seconds.
IMO area damage + area peace is a smart combo.
Are you jealous or what?

Yup " i wanna tamer exploit to all kill 12 people in 1 second ... Ya got me .

C

Coppelia

Yup " i wanna tamer exploit to all kill 12 people in 1 second ... Ya got me .
Then it's a bug and shall not be discussed on the boards.
Are you derailing the thread?

C

Catskills Player

Then it's a bug and shall not be discussed on the boards.
Are you derailing the thread?
In no way did i reveal anything about a Bug ... nor do i use Exploits

So i must say "officer may i see your badge "

B

Ben Dover

Originally Posted by Catskills Player
This is exactly the Exploit i was referring to with area peace ...

it makes pets not obey thier master and just start to wonder off . even when the last command from the tamer was all follow me ...

Wich area peace should not have the effect to make another persons pet that was following wonder off from its master ...
LOL!!! I just noticed that the stratics police removed one of my posts because I referred to your lack of intelligence. So here it is again without that reference. Although the last time I checked this was America, you know where we have freedom of speach.... and yes to even disagree with other people or call other people names. I guess that stratics has gone communist... where you can only say the things that they tell you is ok to say.

Area Peace does not, and can not since the last patch make a pet just "wonder off" as you said. You guys whined enough about your precious pets not listening to your commands that the Dev's actually changed that in the last pub. Area peace may make your pet stop attacking, but it will not cause him to wander around away from you. However, direct peace WILL cause your pet to be slower to listen to your commands. If your pet is direct peaced and you yell all follow me, he may or may not listen... because he is being DIRECTLY PEACED. It does NOT work the same way for area peace sir. If someone is area peacing the only affect it has on your pet is that he stops attacking. You can call him back to you with no issues at all. You need not argue this point with me, as I have played a bard for going on ten years now and I am absolutely certain that I know how it works

C

Catskills Player

LOL!!! I just noticed that the stratics police removed one of my posts because I referred to your lack of intelligence. So here it is again without that reference. Although the last time I checked this was America, you know where we have freedom of speach.... and yes to even disagree with other people or call other people names. I guess that stratics has gone communist... where you can only say the things that they tell you is ok to say.

Area Peace does not, and can not since the last patch make a pet just "wonder off" as you said. You guys whined enough about your precious pets not listening to your commands that the Dev's actually changed that in the last pub. Area peace may make your pet stop attacking, but it will not cause him to wander around away from you. However, direct peace WILL cause your pet to be slower to listen to your commands. If your pet is direct peaced and you yell all follow me, he may or may not listen... because he is being DIRECTLY PEACED. It does NOT work the same way for area peace sir. If someone is area peacing the only affect it has on your pet is that he stops attacking. You can call him back to you with no issues at all. You need not argue this point with me, as I have played a bard for going on ten years now and I am absolutely certain that I know how it works
Welp i think u should hop on your tamer and head over to the gates cause it sounds like your a bit rusty ... with how things are working today ...SIR .

K

Kratos Aurion

Although the last time I checked this was America, you know where we have freedom of speach.
Welcome to the internet. The internet is not America. The internet governs its self by the millions who influence the content provided.

I guess you should have chosen your words more carefully in your removed post...

:lame:

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I don't know why Catskills players is clinging to this now when Lotan was the person to bring it up, Catskills players' 'fixes' made no mention of anything to do with fixing the no delay exploit. The only effect they had were detrimental to those who aren't exploiting.

C

Catskills Player

Fel Taking a dragon or other pet to a gate for some pvp action.

Tell me if you heard this one before...

A bard walks up to a tamer at a gate and sees a big old dragon there. and proceeds to area peace the dragon just to cause a player distress as his mount or pets start to wonder away even thought the tamer has said for his pets to follow him or her ... and the bard area peaces again. and yet the pets wonder off again.

Or this bard also has Discord and is now discording your pets that are blue to you which is and should be considered a direct attack on the tamer pets.
And now the tamer is now under Physical harassment of a bard that he can neither attack nor do anything about.

To end this all here is a simple fix to a problem that has gone on long enough

If a player is taming why there is not a (shield area or time shield) placed on the Creature being tamed... Message "you can not attack that now"
Simple fix...

Bard griefing. When a bard area peaces it should be a shield for the bard alone not an Area effect. (Kind of like Self honor)
then no other players would be affected by bard actions...

Discording a tamers pets in fel (Flag the bard as a direct Aggressor)

Yet there are 3 simple fixes that not 1 person can deny would cause neither harm nor an unfair advantage to anyone if these changes were made...

Please rely back If you Agree Yes this is something you would like to see

Or No because griefing another player is more your style...

Thank you, Catskills Player.
I don't know why Catskills players is clinging to this now when Lotan was the person to bring it up, Catskills players' 'fixes' made no mention of anything to do with fixing the no delay exploit. The only effect they had were detrimental to those who aren't exploiting.
:bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh:

Yup i see it there #3 .... Clings ... OOps that was my post ...Now wasent it
the origional post .

B

Ben Dover

Welp i think u should hop on your tamer and head over to the gates cause it sounds like your a bit rusty ... with how things are working today ...SIR .
I dont need to hop on my tamer, I am quite aware of how it works. If you say all stop all stop all follow me your pet will follow you. Simple, very simple. Now he will follow you EVEN if he is being attacked, much less just being area peaced. Perhaps you should learn the mechanics of the game before whining that it is broken.

C

Catskills Player

QUOTE=Ben Dover;10110]I dont need to hop on my tamer, I am quite aware of how it works. If you say all stop all stop all follow me your pet will follow you. Simple, very simple. Now he will follow you EVEN if he is being attacked, much less just being area peaced. Perhaps you should learn the mechanics of the game before whining that it is broken.[/QUOTE]

Welp in theroy that how its sposta work .. But IN game sir it does not ...:bdh:

C

Catskills Player

:bdh:Time to go get on my tamer and Head to the cats yew gate for some more griefing ....

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

"Yup i see it there #3 .... Clings ... OOps that was my post ...Now wasent it
the origional post ."

Nowhere in the 'problem' or 'fix' do you mention any exploit. Peacemaking is not an exploit, using the no delay bug is an exploit, which you do not at any point mention.
The 'fix' doesn't have anything to do with the exploit either it just stifles bards out of group support.

It is only when Lord Lotan mentions the no delay exploit that you suddenly claim thats what your post was about but yet again it clearly isn't as it makes no mention of it.

C

Catskills Player

"Yup i see it there #3 .... Clings ... OOps that was my post ...Now wasent it
the origional post ."

Nowhere in the 'problem' or 'fix' do you mention any exploit. Peacemaking is not an exploit, using the no delay bug is an exploit, which you do not at any point mention.
The 'fix' doesn't have anything to do with the exploit either it just stifles bards out of group support.

It is only when Lord Lotan mentions the no delay exploit that you suddenly claim thats what your post was about but yet again it clearly isn't as it makes no mention of it.
seems your still grasping for straws ... and not looking at the complete picture ... Griefing ... and how people are doing it ...
Thats the facts ....

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

The fact is you mentioned no exploit in your post as I've been saying all along.

What you did mention was some self serving bard nerfs which don't address any exploit.

C

Catskills Player

The fact is you mentioned no exploit in your post as I've been saying all along.

What you did mention was some self serving bard nerfs which don't address any exploit.
i pointed out multi ways of people griefing ...

all you seem to do is focus on bits and peices take a bigger look at the whole picture ...

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

"the whole picture ..."

"self serving bard nerfs which don't address any exploit."

All you seem to do is avoid whats said, but then thats not unexpected when your post is completely redundant.

C

Catskills Player

"the whole picture ..."

"self serving bard nerfs which don't address any exploit."

All you seem to do is avoid whats said, but then thats not unexpected when your post is completely redundant.

Seems your the one whos trying to fight non stop ..saying NO NO maybe you like to exploit and grief ...

Seems your makeing the deal about it .. Sir

fighting pretty hard for something that has probaly nothing to do with you unless your a griefer or exploiting something you shouldnt be ?????

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Really, did you get that from the post where I said this:

"I'm happy for the no delay exploits to be fixed (several others have been in the past) but that isn't what he has asked for."

As none of your 'fixes' actually stop the exploit (not that any of them even mention an exploit) it seems that you don't want it to be fixed. Your 'fixes' basically say you don't mind that there are exploits as long as their not done to you. Which is why your post is self serving.

If you don't want a deal made out of it then maybe you should ask for exploits to be fixed rather than nerfs to skills that shouldn't get them.

I'm not fighting at all, I have said why and how none of what you have said is the least bit credible time and again and your only responses are avoidance and name calling based on nothing.

H

Hunters Moon

#1 you cant attack a bard cause they are not flagged you and your dragon will get guard whacked .... Fact ...

#2 Goes to show you dont get to fel much ... Your dragon can be discorded at anytime in a guard zone. And the bard is Blue and is not flagged . ... Fact

#3 your pets skills get ripped to a usless amount after being discorded no matter if its a grater dragon or what ... so anyone can basicly kill it . Fact ....

Bard>Tamer>Melee>Caster>Bard Any questions?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So the only way you as the tamer are going to die is stepping outside the guardzone. Thought so. The only realistic way anyone is going to take down your greater dragon before you pull it into the guardzone is to have it discorded. Precasting is the best way to tackle a player who darts in and out of guardzone. What you are describing is simply effective tactics for dealing with an overprotected character who otherwise can't be killed. The tactics are there because they are necessary for those players to fight you. Otherwise you and your pets are essentially a death trap for any red who comes within range.

You're essentially asking for bards to be changed so you can enjoy your own special low risk flavour of PvP with your tamer, where the odds are seriously in your favour. You seem completely unconcerned about either your opponents rights to have fun around that area too, or the gameplay enjoyed by bards and bard tamers. If you can't PvP beyond the guardzone, the game shouldn't be changed to your level of ability. It's you who need to adapt here.

Wenchy