TnT

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
You killed me for the first time and got loot! So if you want to sell the items back let me know, and I'll continue to offer that leisure to your members that wear decent equipment.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
lol speedy maybe its because you're finally trying just a little to much and not just hugging the gz.

but seriously, now that you're factions its a different siege you play on, and i guarentee you spend most of it in your house or on the move, you won't be able to stand around and watch the fights in process before choosing your target. Anybody who wants can attack you on sight

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
that was a fun fight at britt GY. have not had a battle there for yrs!
alotta fun! :hug:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Or I'll just play my new gimp char and only play my mage when I have a group on?

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Way to yell "RUN 1V1 LOL" like seconds before Vex and 2 others come?

you aint got **** speedy and honestly i still dont think ur legit one bit.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
that was a fun fight at britt GY. have not had a battle there for yrs!
alotta fun! :hug:
aye that it was, im only disappointed i was lagging so badly i couldn't chase speedy around in his new color.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
GoodGuy, HOW MANY TIMES have I tried to fight you? How many times do you run as soon as I get an explosion off on you? Ta da. You have 4 on we have 4 on yet you sit in a house, our tamer even got off to get a different char so you'd come out.

G

Goron

GoodGuy, HOW MANY TIMES have I tried to fight you? How many times do you run as soon as I get an explosion off on you? Ta da. You have 4 on we have 4 on yet you sit in a house, our tamer even got off to get a different char so you'd come out.
Speedy, you run *almost* every single fight I have ever seen you in.
How many times did you run last ngiht at Brit?
How many times did you have to teleport over the graveyard wall, because you were running away?

You just don't seem to notice that reality applies to you as well.
you should really go join k0c now that you are factions. You would fit in PERFECTLY.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Dunno about Speedy. But how many times did I run last night? ;)

G

Goron

Dunno about Speedy. But how many times did I run last night? ;)
dunno, but last time we fought you killed me.
You shoulda hauled ass after tho, sticking around (and walling yourself in) was probably not good...
As soon as you hit me with that weaken or curse or whatever, dropping my carry capacity too low, I started begging for help on vent. Thats whay I started running in fits and jumps, I had to chug a refresh every three or four steps. But lucky me help came fast.
The first thing I did after getting ressed was make a str pot macro:)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
You shoulda hauled ass after tho, sticking around (and walling yourself in) was probably not good...
As soon as you hit me with that weaken or curse or whatever, dropping my carry capacity too low, I started begging for help on vent. Thats whay I started running in fits and jumps, I had to chug a refresh every three or four steps. But lucky me help came fast.
Ya I guess I expected to much out of you guys. I some how got lucky after being dismounted several times fighting all of you alone... and got you alone for the 30 seconds it take to kill you. I should have ran but I figured why not stand and fight ... So I get dismounted... I have krystal on me... Sprago with a bettle.... and another...

But I was not sad I was rather happy. I mean you guys left the house! but then I started thinking on it and was sad for you guys because you will only leave the house if you have 4-5 including a dismounter to fight me.

So considering I never get any strait up fights from anyone on this server I decided to make a template change. I hope that in the future when it is finished you guys enjoy your house. because you will not be coming out...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
I hardly believe I dropped your carry capacity or even made you over weight for that matter. But I do believe the part about you begging for help in vent. :loser:

G

Goron

I knew it...
I gave you a 'good kill, you bettered me' on a silver platter, but now that you start twisting truth I will come out and explain the WHOLE story...

I did go overweight because I was carrying so much loot form the other k0c we killed.
You were not alone, it was a big field fight. We dropped many k0c and you were last. I went up on the wall (where you were hiding) and chased youf ormt he East side to the west, you running the whole way.\Finally you killed my strength and I couldn't keep chasing, thats when you stopped running and started fighting; congrats, you 1v1 someone that couldn't move!

I was the only one up there with you because the rest of tnt was looting the dead k0c or chasing off whatever other stragglers you guys had.

not to mention you were running dismounters and tamerS. notice the big S.

but hey, its all good. I understand you are probably furious after losing that suit, thats why you needed to come out here and try and act tough... lol, my favorite part is how you claim you were fighting all of us alone... that made me giggle. But, I guess that was true at that point tho, huh? the rest of k0c was dead.:lick::lick::lick:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
I figured u would come up with a story full of lies... Goodguy rubbing off on ya... it's ok I understand If I was that pathetic I would as well. :)

T

Turtle

Let's get back to the most shocking thing of all...Speedy joined factions?

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 12, 2008
well, atleast he's not training up taming...

i was gonna LOL at the post about training taming, but then i realized how sad it was. do we really need another tamer to ruin what little pvp(player vs player, not pet.) we have. :(

as for you never getting any straight up fights, i dunno bout anyone elses reasons, i know my odds of winning a fight against you(.1% on a very lucky day). so i usually won't fight you w/o help, i know i'll most likely lose. i respect how skilled you are, i've seen you pvp enough to how good you are, because of that respect i'll start fighting you when i see you out alone(not with you're stealthers). i'll probably bail WHEN i start losing, but i'll make an attempt to give you some fights. but please ask yourself if siege really needs more "pvp" tamers...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Could care less anymore. I really am at that point now.... And I have always been against tamers but I can play the hell out of one... so look out.

Ps. Buying Taming, Animal Lore, Wrestling Alacrity Scrolls.

S

Shakaja

i was gonna LOL at the post about training taming, but then i realized how sad it was. do we really need another tamer to ruin what little pvp(player vs player, not pet.) we have. :(

as for you never getting any straight up fights, i dunno bout anyone elses reasons, i know my odds of winning a fight against you(.1% on a very lucky day). so i usually won't fight you w/o help, i know i'll most likely lose. i respect how skilled you are, i've seen you pvp enough to how good you are, because of that respect i'll start fighting you when i see you out alone(not with you're stealthers). i'll probably bail WHEN i start losing, but i'll make an attempt to give you some fights. but please ask yourself if siege really needs more "pvp" tamers...

tamers wont get out of pvp before stealthers will. ill make sure of that ;P

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia

Don't ask me ask Sprago....

G

Goron

I figured u would come up with a story full of lies... Goodguy rubbing off on ya... it's ok I understand If I was that pathetic I would as well. :)
lol. that the best you can do?
accuse me of lying,
NOT provide any information about your 'truth', and then
insult me.
Wow, way to tip your hand, now I know you are just working your fingers to try and save face.
I'd hate to have been in your vent after you got killed... or, actually, I bet you just logged out ASAP so your vent was probably pretty quiet huh?

T

Turtle

stealth is a much bigger issue then tamers and well Ru that would be you
I can beat a tamer with my monitor unplugged but stealth combined with ninja can make any person or template almost unkillable
Remove smoke bombs
fix detect hidden or fix the way stealth works
any of the above simple changes will get rid of 99% of the tamers

T

Turtle

Prior to most of you starting UO you could hide during battle. That was later fixed so you could hide unless line of sight or skill + distance was enugh to allow it. Then smoke bombs, ninja and stealth changes are added to screw it all up again.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 12, 2008
tamers wont get out of pvp before stealthers will. ill make sure of that ;P
i enjoy fighting stealthers. can't say the same about tamers though. out of the two, i think tamers are the greater evil.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 12, 2008
stealth is a much bigger issue then tamers and well Ru that would be you
I can beat a tamer with my monitor unplugged but stealth combined with ninja can make any person or template almost unkillable
Remove smoke bombs
fix detect hidden or fix the way stealth works
any of the above simple changes will get rid of 99% of the tamers
almost unkillable. i'm an easy kill if you can catch me. i have little ability to heal, i have no mana regen, no resist, but i can hide. take that away and i might as well become a crafter and start handing out armor for free. there are plently of ways to deal with stealthers. tracking/detect works fine for me, how is it broken?

T

Turtle

almost unkillable. i'm an easy kill if you can catch me. i have little ability to heal, i have no mana regen, no resist, but i can hide. take that away and i might as well become a crafter and start handing out armor for free.
Your inability to make a decent template or wear decent gear has nothing to do with the problems surrounding stealth, ninja. No one said you shouldn't be able to hide but engadging in battle and being able to instantly hide again is stupid. It makes for zero risk.
I have no healing, anatomy, magery or bushido but even 9+ of you couldn't kill me (i'd say that's little ability to heal). It wasn't because of my dragon it was because of how I equip and because of stealth, ninja and smoke bombs.

there are plently of ways to deal with stealthers. tracking/detect works fine for me, how is it broken?
I'll let Shak learn you up good, as I'm sure he will.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Goron, run in Brit? I saw one of your members in Brit as I was being guilded to WCB. IMMEDIATELY this is what I get:

Noc'guille
Krystal
GoodGuy
Ru
Alive
Mithiril
Elvis
Sprago

Against ME. I had to run around in circles and tele fences to make it away from your slew of dismounters. So I ended up getting:

Myself
Vex
Jesus
Verum
Kush

And yet we still dropped 4 or 5 of you. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!? Goodguy runs around strangling me and doing literally no damage to me at all, Krystal makes a valiant attempt but runs as soon as explosion hits her, Alive dies in two spells to me, Ru eats dirt in the same fashion and gives me a cursed pair of gauntlets of nobility, Elvis AI/smokebombs everytime so I stop bothering with him.

Really, how dumb would I be if I fought say Krystal and Ru? I run 70 phys but even with a dismount/AI, boom; I'm down to 50-60 AFTER chugging a GH pot, and my defense chance is probably down from 45 to 20. No **** I'm going to run and pick you guys off, you are "very good dismount group PvPers" and use "great tactics in the numbers department" I killed Righty and Erevos outside of Luna in a 3v1 the other day for christ sake. Really Goron, I stopped even reading GG's post because he is delusional. But you may honestly be even worse. You run a bushido template and your inde of a fight is

"Ok, I got to half life so I'll run and spam confidence over and over, and if I get him on his 23rd attempt because he's dumb enough to stay around, I WIN!" Great mindset. You suck, TnT sucks, Nicks suck, Jets suck, Yankee's suck.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
And to Kage: I'll let you talk whatever **** you want. I know you're a good mage but you also run with a pretty good crew who is on at many different times, giving you the ability to play at pretty much all hours. I don't have that same leisure but I assure you if I don't have at least a decently even amount of people on, you won't see Speedy on much. Everyone liked to talk trash so I just went ahead and made an ultimate gimp. When JSV and other TB start logging on late like I do, you'll see me.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Goron, run in Brit? I saw one of your members in Brit as I was being guilded to WCB. IMMEDIATELY this is what I get:

Noc'guille
Krystal
GoodGuy
Ru
Alive
Mithiril
Elvis
Sprago

Against ME. I had to run around in circles and tele fences to make it away from your slew of dismounters. So I ended up getting:

Myself
Vex
Jesus
Verum
Kush

And yet we still dropped 4 or 5 of you. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!? Goodguy runs around strangling me and doing literally no damage to me at all, Krystal makes a valiant attempt but runs as soon as explosion hits her, Alive dies in two spells to me, Ru eats dirt in the same fashion and gives me a cursed pair of gauntlets of nobility, Elvis AI/smokebombs everytime so I stop bothering with him.

Really, how dumb would I be if I fought saw Krystal and Ru? I run 70 phys but even with a dismount/AI boom. I'm down to 50-60 AFTER chugging a GH pot, and my defense chance is probably down from 45 to 20. No **** I'm going to run and pick you guys off, you are "very good dismount group PvPers" and use "great tactics in the numbers department" I killed Righty and Erevos outside of Luna in a 3v1 the other day for christ sake. Really Goron, I stopped even reading GG's post because he is delusional. But you may honestly be even worse. You run a bushido template and your indea of a fight is

"Ok, I got to half life so I'll run and spam confidence over and over, and if I get him on his 23rd attempt because he's dumb enough to stay around, I WIN!" Great mindset. You suck, TnT sucks, Nicks suck, Jets suck, Yankee's suck.
Nice post speedy. I actually agree with it 100% lol

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
I love the way these list turn out shorter lmao
I cant remember who all were there but i know for fact jsv/aliance all had least 2 tamers, tibz was there too, i cant remember all the names u had, but it was for sure more then u have listed.

and kage, reason u were ganked was cause you were the last man standing. goron was loaded with koc loot and when u cursed him he couldn't run, so we ran to his aid...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Last man ?? I wasnt fighting with anyone... I saw a dead superstition and he was not even in vent or anything... did not even know he was there... I think I saw Toucan Sam maybe but I really don't remember toher than that who was there?

I did see on your side... Krystal, Elvis, Strange Love, Aleric Dragon, Sprago + Bettle, Ru,

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I really don't know who Tibs is. I think you may be right though, I just remember 5 being in vent and that annoying me. But I believe the other tamer left almost as soon as they got there. And Goron what char were you on? If you're Sprago prepared to be laughed at.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
Last man ?? I wasnt fighting with anyone... I saw a dead superstition and he was not even in vent or anything... did not even know he was there... I think I saw Toucan Sam maybe but I really don't remember toher than that who was there?

I did see on your side... Krystal, Elvis, Strange Love, Aleric Dragon, Sprago + Bettle, Ru,
shak
squid
toucan
forsaken
superstition
kage
back in black
hellfire
rick

shak died everyone ran to luna to his aid....
we were fighting in east luna, u jumped on the wall and goron followed, we were looting. he said **** im cursed and cant move on vent. we ran to his aid. this help ur memory any?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Sprago is Sprago....

He plays Strange love his bushi char. He also plays Goron a mage u rarely will see.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Well he has apparently bought a new account. Because he saw me at Brit. Maybe he is posing as Ru, the ruthless smoke bombing stealth dismounter!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
shak
squid
toucan
forsaken
superstition
kage
back in black
hellfire
rick

we were fighting in east luna, u jumped on the wall and goron followed, we were looting. he said **** im cursed and cant move on vent. we ran to his aid. this help ur memory any?
Wow way to add up 2 different fights lol...

Ya I do remember that fight I left gate out got some regs came back like 15 minutes later and u guys was still out there... and none of the people u listed above was with me.

But way to be a Goron and make **** up :)

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
what! lol
u said it was when u killed goron, i know was same fight cause he was overloaded with loot when u killed him. i know for fact cause he asked for help in vent!!!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
On a side note in case Rick is reading this: I thought that bear mask was a totem you jerk, but if you wanna buy your items back, PM me.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net
Well he has apparently bought a new account. Because he saw me at Brit. Maybe he is posing as Ru, the ruthless smoke bombing stealth dismounter!

Posing as Ru? Ru is a long time TnT member just recently back from a few months break. And just for clarification, Goron plays Strangelove. Sprago is Sprago.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Apparently you can't catch sarcasm even when it's spread over a piece of bread for you like Ms. Crockers...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net
Your inability to receive correct information has been noted. Didn't realize that would be such a problem for ya. rolleyes:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Goron was not over weight and the only reason he died was because he stood there trying to get the kill shot on me he got greedy... he never once tried to run because he had me low on health.

That fight started with me on the wall. Goron did come up yes. along with the rest of you... I was the only person on the wall... as soon as I saw Goron Elvis dismounted me I casted protection invised twice. then mounted up. I ran west dropping a efield between me and strange love and the rest of the TNT members on the wall giving me 30 seconds to kill Goron... I then attempted to loot but was not aware I had Ru or Elvis next to me. I then got dismounted with all of u on the wall + a bettle... and died.. I had no help, heal, inivsis etc. I was alone...

G

Goron

Noc'guille
Krystal
GoodGuy
Ru
Alive
Mithiril
Elvis
Sprago

Against ME. I had to run around in circles and tele fences to make it away from your slew of dismounters.
really?
How about we say what really happened.
Alive bumps into an orange speedy claxton next to the TB stone. Speedy flags on Alive, Alive hides.
Alives informs TnT that Speedy joined factions.
Kush shows up in Brit. Alive informs TnT that Speedy and Kush are in brit.
Some TnT gate to Brit. Prior to their arrival it was Kush, Speedy, Alive in Brit...

please, tell me how that translates to the 8v1 at the brit graveyard like you claim?

It doesn't. It was kush, Alive, and speedy all in Brit proper. So it looks to me like Alive was the one dodging dismounters in an outnumbered situation, doesn't it?

But, just as quickly as the TnT arrived, JSV showed up too, with two tamers and one dismounter at that... Only around that time did the fight move out of the city and toward the graveyard (because you were running for your life, and used the graveyard fence as a getaway).

And yet we still dropped 4 or 5 of you. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?
I actually giggled reading this. Care to share how many jsv dropped? or are you going to leave that out? Also, who ran away fromt he fight, TnT or JSV? All I know is TnT were the last ones standing, Vex made a valient attempt at returning (only to run and get killed in Serp Hold). Where were you? Not in Brit... and just for fun lets look at who you say dropped... Ru, Alive, ... ... ... I count two.

Goodguy runs around strangling me and doing literally no damage to me at all, Krystal makes a valiant attempt but runs as soon as explosion hits her,
lol, now how about you? I watched you run from Krystal all over, teleporting across the graveyard fence every time someone attacked you.

Alive dies in two spells to me,
Really? Are you sure it wasn't Vex's dragon? You know, the one you were standing next to?

Ru eats dirt in the same fashion and gives me a cursed pair of gauntlets of nobility,
Ru got killed by a dragon too? Thats not what he said, but whatever...
Elvis AI/smokebombs everytime so I stop bothering with him.
Yeah, I'm sure if he ran magery he would be uber like you and just run and teleport, but since he doesn't he has to eggbomb.
Really, how dumb would I be if I fought say Krystal and Ru? I run 70 phys but even with a dismount/AI, boom; I'm down to 50-60 AFTER chugging a GH pot, and my defense chance is probably down from 45 to 20. No **** I'm going to run and pick you guys off,
While hiding behind your two friend dragons, no less... mad skillz.

you are "very good dismount group PvPers"
[...]
I stopped even reading GG's post because he is delusional.
lol, that quote says it all. The only delusional one here is you, since you just can't seem to fathom that you guys were running dismounters last night, and two dragons, and stealthers... wow... for real man, you need to open your eyes and look at the guild you are in before ever making statements like those.

S

Shakaja

i enjoy fighting stealthers. can't say the same about tamers though. out of the two, i think tamers are the greater evil.
fair enough. doesnt mean everyone else does thoo. id rather fight anything, no matter what it is, that doesnt have stealth, is it a mage, a dexer or a tamer.

G

Goron

Goron was not over weight and the only reason he died was because he stood there trying to get the kill shot on me he got greedy... he never once tried to run because he had me low on health.
lol.
wow.
You really are pathetic aren't you?
You just can't bear to comprehend that I was overweight huh? You just can't live knowing that you didn't kill me in a straight up situation.
You've killed me 1v1 before, I don't deny that, and I didn't claim I was overweight, or laggy, or some other bs. I even posted a pic of me dying to you. But for some reason your ego just can't admit that this one time I was actually overweight, huh? Really shows a lot about your character.

Let me just ask you, immediatly prior to me dying, when we were on the west wall ALONE, did you cast weaken or curse on me for the first time? Really, rack your brain and try and remember. Then, once you realize that you did, go ahead and feel the immense pity for your self that you are wrong... Then come here and make a post about how 'you didn't cast curse' and try and save face like we all know you will.

What is wrong with you, can't you just for once admit that you are not invincible and sometimes fail?
I really feel sorry for the life you must live.

S

Shakaja

shak
squid
toucan
forsaken
superstition
kage
back in black
hellfire
rick

just to clear some things up. kage gated out because he was out of regs and had to restock. superstition, hellfire, rick and me died so the rest of us there left as well. i was about halfway through stat when kage said on vent hes going back to luna and asked if anyone else was still around. not sure what the other few did that werent stat, but it sounded like kage went in by himself. might be the same guy, not the same fight for us for sure. thats like if i constantly fight in luna for 1-2 hours and then say you people had those people against the few im fighting with and list everyone of tnt, jsv and to i saw in that time...

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I attacked alive? L O L. As soon as I saw you I ran to Sweet Dreams Inn. Kush wanted to log and have me guilded before that happened. As soon as he guilds me you and Krystal run up to us, then I begin seeing other names like Elvis. And no, a dragon did not kill you or Ru, as I got both the kill points on you and all damage. When I first explosioned Alive and saw it did a whopping 39 damage I said in vent "Ok, Alive is target, he's mongbat difficulty" Me and Kush never once tried to attack you or anyone else, you rolled in with about 6 before me and Kush could get any assistance. We had two in Brit first ya, but of course Alive hid until backup would show. And one of our tamers WAS our dismounter, so I'm not sure where you get that extra person from. And as far as our tamers? You had Sprago there who runs from me even when his beetle is around. And then to top it off, Verum is destroying all of you so you call in a blue tamer to sit in the GZ with the rest of your members so his pet can chomp on Verum while your members sit and ride those coat tails once again. Please just log in Goron, meet me somewhere, I just want to add your screen shot to my wall of shame.