• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TnT

W

-Whiskey-

anyone can zoom up and say lol when you know you couldnt kill me SPEEDY. I had you redlined running for the hills. you had me half lifed running because OOM. LOL to you sire *sparks a fatty passes out handing it back to Puffy*:D

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I did just read another thread kage where you stated Big D only pvps on his tamer and all the pics he posts are pointless because he plays a tamer.

After looking through those pics, I notice almost all your kills are on that tamer, so applying your logic and way of thinking of it they shouldnt count? :scholar:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Sweety Lets spell this out for you!!!

1# your outside the house right?
2# We start attacking you after you start casting poison fields forever
3# We get you easy 3/4 life or better
4# We run out to try and close the deal
5# We cant catch you because we flat out arnt faster
6# You heal full life

Repeat:
6# You heal full life

Repeat:
6# You heal full life

Repeat:
6# You heal full life

Now Big D this goes on forever!
So when are we to decide not to run around and chase someone we cant catch anyway's

But if your JonnyRockstar and you can kill us two cowards, meet us in a pit so your unable to run and we can see what happens then, now of course you wont do that right???

Just like we wont stand there and try and get you 3/4 life or redlined and you are able to run off and heal full life at will...
But dueling is the only thing that has anything to do with connection speed, but since you can run faster and get off screen that makes us a coward, but you wont duel anyone with equal speed in a pit.....Cause you say its BORING............LMAO and dueling is all about connection speeed....ARE YOU THAT SLOW, SO FIELD FIGHTING ISNT CONNECTION SPEED EITHER HUH???

Jees Grow up

Man you are with the perfect guild

Wow you take this game a little too serious... Just look at this post, But you dont care right? Your just using "humor" to lighten the mood right?

lowell, you guys are a joke, and Im not laughing with ya.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone can zoom up and say lol when you know you couldnt kill me SPEEDY. I had you redlined running for the hills. you had me half lifed running because OOM. LOL to you sire *sparks a fatty passes out handing it back to Puffy*:D
*takes a few puffs and passes it to the right*

whos that on the side of me? :spider:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 of the 9 kills was on my mage Puffy... How many has D posted of him killing me on his Mage? Don't worry I'll wait... this **** right here...

T

Turtle

You've only killed me once on my mage in a 1v1 so I guess we are even....
I won't count the 100 times I've killed you while I was outnumbered on my tamer.

W

-Whiskey-

*takes the pass* *holds it in,.........passes out yet again*

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've only killed me once on my mage in a 1v1 so I guess we are even....
I won't count the 100 times I've killed you while I was outnumbered on my tamer.

Wow you posted the cropped pic of you killing Kage who was naked and afk being my look out man for when I was farming silver *applauds*

Now trying killing me in a fight and not my char who is afk... while I am dipping on the character with the real goodies!