• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TnT

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol speedy you deserve more in your life if you are still having this argument with everybody. deep deep problems.

All you have done on siege have gone from being a gz hugging blue, to a jsv ganking chump, to a KOC puffy wanna be but you dont even have balls.

its soo funny that your bark is loud but your bite isn't **** without backup. Honestly, i havent seen KOC be daring since shakaja hasnt been playing his tamer.
How about the other day in Yew when I dropped Toki on 2 of his chars, dropped RP McMurphy, and had Whiskey sprinting to a safe house? Where have you been since you went GoodGuy? No more zerg so no more PvP for you :(

E

Elmer Fudd

FYI
You don't have to chase someone standing at your door step.
FYI
You can come outside and fight instead of standing inside like a coward.
FYI
The Mods are not paid to cleanup after your head explodes.

And like I said, we have you redlined and you run, I can redline you and you run, Rick Redlines you and you run, so whats the fricking point???

HUH??????????

you want every advantage then sit there and call people cowards and you do the same thing, nice dose of hypocrasy.......

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo Bo showed up shortly after D took these pics. D ran all the way to heartwood. Than D comes back with Driffin and Poison Ivy, only to be a good guildmate and watch us drop Driffin and Poison Ivy, in about 3 seconds. Than D gives Bo a tour of Yew, and heartwood. Keep runnin your mouth, that and runnin in game are the only things you are good at.

A

archite666

Bo Bo showed up shortly after D took these pics. D ran all the way to heartwood. Than D comes back with Driffin and Poison Ivy, only to be a good guildmate and watch us drop Driffin and Poison Ivy, in about 3 seconds. Than D gives Bo a tour of Yew, and heartwood. Keep runnin your mouth, that and runnin in game are the only things you are good at.
Ah I remember that, good time, we dropped poison Ivy in a flash, not insulting the player, Im juss saying we like coordinated pretty well, juss all dumped at once his health bar went woooooosh! I gave him back all his stuff though , cause I know what its like to be the only mage in a group of tamers *cough JSV! cough*

E

Elmer Fudd

No, Big D is "Jonny Rockstar" when he knows he can outrun and has the ultimate advantage against someone, at least Ill try and fight and so will Rick, when he goes up against someone with equal speed, your Right BO!

Mr Jonny Rockstar just runs like crazy, but remember thats ok if he does it,

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So by your own logic, wouldnt field fighting be 100% connection also????

IF WE CANT CATCH YOU TO GET THE KILL SHOT, CAUSE YOU RUN OFF SCREEN AND HEAL?? AND WE COULD CARELESS ABOUT CHASEING YOU AROUND WHICH WE KNOW WE CANT CATCH YOU ANYWAYS>>>>CAUSE ITS BORING TO US THAT MAKES US A COWARD????
This is how I feel about fighting half of KOC. KOC running super speed. Damn.....I guess my connection is just as bad as yours then Elmer.

E

Elmer Fudd

This is how I feel about fighting half of KOC. KOC running super speed. Damn.....I guess my connection is just as bad as yours then Elmer.
I think not, your on an even playing field with darn near everyone give or take a few with a bit of a higher ping, ive seen you bolting across my screen and yer by me like the rest are...

But the few of us on the shard that are exceptionally low in the speed catagory cant do anything about it, i ping sometimes around 300-400 with 50 percent packet loss, so if you would like to switch with me, id be more then happy, and Id love to see your frustration level....I wouldnt even know what to do with your connection speed mono, id give anything just to be average speed

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ping pretty well, and have a brand new computer. I'm just amazed at how bad people on SP are at cutting corners.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think not, your on an even playing field with darn near everyone give or take a few with a bit of a higher ping, ive seen you bolting across my screen and yer by me like the rest are...

But the few of us on the shard that are exceptionally low in the speed catagory cant do anything about it, i ping sometimes around 300-400 with 50 percent packet loss, so if you would like to switch with me, id be more then happy, and Id love to see your frustration level....I wouldnt even know what to do with your connection speed mono, id give anything just to be average speed

I'll trade with some of the other KOCs. I've fought few KOC who were casting and jumping in front of me. I'm guessing they must have super super bad arse connection to do that. I'd like to know who there server is.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ping pretty well, and have a brand new computer. I'm just amazed at how bad people on SP are at cutting corners.

I would truly like to know how good ppl are if everyone had the same connection/speed. I strongly believe that some players with slower connection would be better or just as good as the best PVPers on Siege. Also some of the players with super super bad arse speed connection would truly show how bad they are if they weren't so damn fast.

To see this would be interesting.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would truly like to know how good ppl are if everyone had the same connection/speed. I strongly believe that some players with slower connection would be better or just as good as the best PVPers on Siege. Also some of the players with super super bad arse speed connection would truly show how bad they are if they weren't so damn fast.

To see this would be interesting.
I am still trying to figure out who is super bad arse compared to you? I mean from what I still can see you are faster than anyone in KOC and faster than anyone in TNT... Hell you have always been blazing fast... I wonder why that is? Oh thats right because you probably do have a good ping to Siege and you probably do have a good cpu...

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Elmer had a better conn I think he'd be far better. Same with Kage.

Exactly......there would be players who would be better and some who would be not so good.

Speed/Connecton for the win. Next time any of us win a duel or a fight on field.....just thank your ping, hehe.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still trying to figure out who is super bad arse compared to you? I mean from what I still can see you are faster than anyone in KOC and faster than anyone in TNT... Hell you have always been blazing fast... I wonder why that is? Oh thats right because you probably do have a good ping to Siege and you probably do have a good cpu...

Hehe:)
Good ping for the win then!!!!!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I said you was faster than me... I didnt say you could kill me :p

T

Turtle

Sorry to say but Mono isn't faster then me and numerous KOC are but I know why so NBD.

I'm still confused how does someone standing infront of a house fighing people inside make that person someone who runs away from a fight? Please somone explain to me why 2 people in a house can proclaim that they will only cast spell from inside because if they came out they would have to chase said person. I would like to meet this person that would camp a house to fight people he thought could actually kill him if they came out or stayed inside. Brain power was never the strong suit of KOC after the real pvpers left....

As far as what Bo brought up...ya those two cowards called in 6 people to fight me so I left especially because Elmer switched to his dismounter as he can play no other template. No way I'm going to stand infront of a house and let 6 people dismount and cast on me. So back to the facts....KOC are cowards so stop making posts about a few tnt being inside a house while outnumered because you cowards won't even come out unless you have 3:1 odds. To think Bo would EVER 1v1 me...please LOL

E

Elmer Fudd

Ok Sweety Lets spell this out for you!!!

1# your outside the house right?
2# We start attacking you after you start casting poison fields forever
3# We get you easy 3/4 life or better
4# We run out to try and close the deal
5# We cant catch you because we flat out arnt faster
6# You heal full life

Repeat:
6# You heal full life

Repeat:
6# You heal full life

Repeat:
6# You heal full life

Now Big D this goes on forever!
So when are we to decide not to run around and chase someone we cant catch anyway's

But if your JonnyRockstar and you can kill us two cowards, meet us in a pit so your unable to run and we can see what happens then, now of course you wont do that right???

Just like we wont stand there and try and get you 3/4 life or redlined and you are able to run off and heal full life at will...
But dueling is the only thing that has anything to do with connection speed, but since you can run faster and get off screen that makes us a coward, but you wont duel anyone with equal speed in a pit.....Cause you say its BORING............LMAO and dueling is all about connection speeed....ARE YOU THAT SLOW, SO FIELD FIGHTING ISNT CONNECTION SPEED EITHER HUH???

Jees Grow up

Man you are with the perfect guild

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I said you was faster than me... I didnt say you could kill me :p
No where did I post that I could beat you. But I'm 100% sure that you could not kill me either. I'll put money on this.

Becareful on forum about whos better than who. Remember when you thought you was better than Tek and got beat? I'm sure that was embarrassing because your guildmate lost gold for betting on you.

Just give me little while to get my macros and combos down. Like I said, I'm in desperate need of practice on my mage.

T

Turtle

I guess you don't get it Elmer (not surprised).
Your the one in a house. This means I cannot kill you unless you stay at the front of the house and even if I do, your pathetic loot is safe. (Tram)
What makes you a coward is that you stay inside the house. You don't come out and the one time you did was to gimme the goodguy treatment. Oh you also came out when 4 more people ran in to even it up 6v1.
To try and argue that the only reason you won't come outside is because you can't catch me is ridiculous. I would estimate that over a 20 minute period that I was infront of the TWO houses you both hide in that both of you ran away from my drops (back to a safe spot in the house) over 30 times a piece. Thats what a house hiding coward like you does.
To try and imply that you somehow got me low on hps and came chasing after me is luda. The only reason I would move away from the house was in hopes that you'd follow me so I could kill you outside, loot you and spit on your rotting corpse.

R

RichDC

I could kill you outside, loot you and spit on your rotting corpse.
This kind of comment is what gives siege a bad rep and why not many people come...

Im new to siege so i dont know any of you enough to say personally you have done this or that, but to read comments like this almost make me want to go back to prodo shards...

Being such a small community surely a comment along the lines of...

The reason i moved away from the house was to have a good fight with a worthy adversary and have a good time, regardless of who won, get resd up have a chat and go our seperate ways knowing that both parties enjoyed there time...

Would have endeared you more towards the shard and allowed all players to enjoy themselves, rather than this splitting the shard and grief everyone attitude

T

Turtle

This kind of comment is what gives siege a bad rep and why not many people come...

Im new to siege so i dont know any of you enough to say personally you have done this or that, but to read comments like this almost make me want to go back to prodo shards...

Being such a small community surely a comment along the lines of...

The reason i moved away from the house was to have a good fight with a worthy adversary and have a good time, regardless of who won, get resd up have a chat and go our seperate ways knowing that both parties enjoyed there time...

Would have endeared you more towards the shard and allowed all players to enjoy themselves, rather than this splitting the shard and grief everyone attitude
You almost made me puke. Do us both a favor and go back to where you belong.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So wait the whole context of the thread is Big D runs from massive ganks? Fair enough.

R

RichDC

You almost made me puke. Do us both a favor and go back to where you belong.
I said almost made me leave...and i note you are the only one to make this comment thus far putting you in the minority (and the majority i will enjoy annoying the most)

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I said almost made me leave...and i note you are the only one to make this comment thus far putting you in the minority (and the majority i will enjoy annoying the most)

Rich.....to be honest, this is what makes Siege the shard it is. We kill, we talk ****, and when we need to, we can put all our differences aside.

This shard is very small......so, we have our friendly and foes and everyone knows everyone well. At one time or another, we have all been guilded. You being new might take some of the board bashing as being offense, but the older vets of Siege knows that these are just little board PVP with some humor.

If you can't handle this, you might want to return to the Prodo shard. This shard is definitely not for someone with thin skin. Little advice for ya.

T

Turtle

This shard is very small......so, we have our friendly and foes and everyone knows everyone well. At one time or another, we have all been guilded. You being new might take some of the board bashing as being offense, but the older vets of Siege knows that these are just little board PVP with some humor.

shhh! don't give out our secrets to the trammies!

Let's be clear, I take everything said on this board to heart and mean everything I say. If its on the www it must be true.

:spider:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still think I am better than Tek... I just have a ****ty connection now compared to back when... I am still good but I was way better... Trust me people says ping does not matter but when playing a mage and going from an average ping of 15-20 to 85-120 it makes all the difference in the world... I still don't think I would have any problem against anyone outside of KOC even with my connection... issues...

E

Elmer Fudd

I guess you don't get it Elmer (not surprised).
Your the one in a house. This means I cannot kill you unless you stay at the front of the house and even if I do, your pathetic loot is safe. (Tram)
What makes you a coward is that you stay inside the house. You don't come out and the one time you did was to gimme the goodguy treatment. Oh you also came out when 4 more people ran in to even it up 6v1.
To try and argue that the only reason you won't come outside is because you can't catch me is ridiculous. I would estimate that over a 20 minute period that I was infront of the TWO houses you both hide in that both of you ran away from my drops (back to a safe spot in the house) over 30 times a piece. Thats what a house hiding coward like you does.
To try and imply that you somehow got me low on hps and came chasing after me is luda. The only reason I would move away from the house was in hopes that you'd follow me so I could kill you outside, loot you and spit on your rotting corpse.

Alright D, lets settle it, meet at my house tonight with 20 million gold, Rick and I will be waiting, we will let Petra hold the Gold, Ill access ya, come upstairs to the dueling pit and Rick and I will be there, If you beat us, you win 20 mill, if you leave the house at anytime or we kill you we win the 20 mill, and if you win, you keep our loot also and we keep yours.....Do we have a deal?

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still think I am better than Tek... I just have a ****ty connection now compared to back when... I am still good but I was way better... Trust me people says ping does not matter but when playing a mage and going from an average ping of 15-20 to 85-120 it makes all the difference in the world...

I agree with you 100% on the ping. I have total respect for you and your PVP skills. I have respect for anyone playing a casting template; either necro or mage. Ping definitely has a huge factor with mages and the casting time. Thats why I was joking about speed/connection for the win.

I still don't think I would have any problem against anyone outside of KOC even with my connection... issues...[/QUOTE]

Becareful what you say.....Theres few good mages in TNT. I'm not claiming that the mages in TNT are elite nor the best on shard, but I'll guarantee few mages in TNT can hold their own to any 1 on 1. I'll place any amount of gold on this......

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright D, lets settle it, meet at my house tonight with 20 million gold, Rick and I will be waiting, we will let Petra hold the Gold, Ill access ya, come upstairs to the dueling pit and Rick and I will be there, If you beat us, you win 20 mill, if you leave the house at anytime or we kill you we win the 20 mill, and if you win, you keep our loot also and we keep yours.....Do we have a deal?[/QUOTE]

This is so funny........Elmer just admitting that he needs Rick to fight Big D. Hell, at least have some balls to fight 1 on 1. I'd be embarrassed to even post this crap for everyone to read. I'm asssuming you can't fight 1 vs 1 without Rick to cross heal ya, huh? I'd be pissed if I was Rick tho......having you run your mouth with his name. I'm sure Rick is more than capable of PVPing without your help. I've seen him fight more than once on the field against greater numbers. Your an embarrassment!!!!
Since I've came back to Siege....I've seen you three times and all three times you were in house.

Of course I'll duel anyone on this shard 2 vs 1 for 20 mil too. Is there any KOC who thinks they can win against 2vs1?. You will duel me and another TNT member for 20mil. I'll see if Big D will team up with me. Let me know....I'll even match 30mil to your 20mil.

E

Elmer Fudd

I agree with you 100% on the ping. I have total respect for you and your PVP skills. I have respect for anyone playing a casting template; either necro or mage. Ping definitely has a huge factor with mages and the casting time. Thats why I was joking about speed/connection for the win.

Ill add one thing to this, it has a massive affect on dexers also, I have a template that is 125 dex and with a pot and faction gear goes up to 150 dex, I happen to throw a bandy on and on my UO assist bar at the top of the screen it was a 7 second heal with well over 150 dex.......that kinda hurts also, I had a smoke bomb go off once like 4 seconds after I was dead and being looted and the people looting me saw it........now thats fricking crazy, and I completly agree mages need speed also, but with the dexer templates out there now, speed is ever more crucial also....my 0.2 Cents

E

Elmer Fudd

Alright D, lets settle it, meet at my house tonight with 20 million gold, Rick and I will be waiting, we will let Petra hold the Gold, Ill access ya, come upstairs to the dueling pit and Rick and I will be there, If you beat us, you win 20 mill, if you leave the house at anytime or we kill you we win the 20 mill, and if you win, you keep our loot also and we keep yours.....Do we have a deal?[/QUOTE]

This is so funny........Elmer just admitting that he needs Rick to fight Big D. Hell, at least have some balls to fight 1 on 1. I'd be embarrassed to even post this crap for everyone to read. I'm asssuming you can't fight 1 vs 1 without Rick to cross heal ya, huh? I'd be pissed if I was Rick tho......having you run your mouth with his name. I'm sure Rick is more than capable of PVPing without your help. I've seen him fight more than once on the field against greater numbers. Your an embarrassment!!!!
Since I've came back to Siege....I've seen you three times and all three times you were in house.

Of course I'll duel anyone on this shard 2 vs 1 for 20 mil too. Is there any KOC who thinks they can win against 2vs1?. You will duel me and another TNT member for 20mil. I'll see if Big D will team up with me. Let me know....I'll even match 30mil to your 20mil.

Your misssing my point MONO, Big D is saying Rick and I are cowards for not fighting him, outside the house, I was trying to express , which you didnt get in any of my post's cause obviously u cant read either, that we cant catch him, Big D is saying in so many words that he would kill us no problem and we are cowards, and im simply stateing that of course we cant kill you Big D we cant catch you, so if your jonnyrockstar like he sais, he should have no problem killing both of us in a pit......I guess your not smart enough to get the sarcasm there are you mono????

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess your not smart enough to get the sarcasm there are you mono????
I guess we Army guys aren't smart enough to catch the sarcasm......next time, draw me a BIG PICTURE please. I'm pretty good with instructions with pictures. I'm more a hands on type of guy.:lick:

So is there anyone in KOC who will take my duel? my 30mil to your 20mil. 2vs1?????

E

Elmer Fudd

I guess we Army guys aren't smart enough to catch the sarcasm......next time, draw me a BIG PICTURE please. I'm pretty good with instructions with pictures. I'm more a hands on type of guy.:lick:

So is there anyone in KOC who will take my duel? my 30mil to your 20mil. 2vs1?????
Well at least your finally making sence now!

Obviously "D" would come back and decline the offer and look like a moron saying his crap, then my obvious play was to call him a coward for not being able to kill us in a pit, just as much as we couldnt do it out in the field because he's able to heal at will with no risk or lose either, due to our connection issues....so there you have it! Is that stupid proof enough for you Private:lick:

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least your finally making sence now!

Obviously "D" would come back and decline the offer and look like a moron saying his crap, then my obvious play was to call him a coward for not being able to kill us in a pit, just as much as we couldnt do it out in the field because he's able to heal at will with no risk or lose either, due to our connection issues....so there you have it! Is that stupid proof enough for you Private:lick:
Damn......its been so long........Like 15yrs ago. I got treated worst than a Private when I went to Drill Sergeant/Instructor School years back too.

T

Turtle

Alright D, lets settle it
You assume this isn't settled. Your wrong as usual. It was settled when your noob guildmate and yourself stood inside a house for 20 minutes affraid to take a step outside and cast a spell. It was settled when I took pics of it and posted them.
I guess you don't get the whole thread, started by your egomaniac guildie...the obvious next question is WHICH ONE?...Speedy.
He posted about a TNT staying inside a house while the TNT was outnumbered. He has a habit of making dumb posts and I wanted to let him know that his guild doesn't just house hide when outnumbered but even when they outnumber someone.

You don't have 20m :sad4:

E

Elmer Fudd

You don't have 20m :sad4:
I sold your guild mate my castle for 22 mill a week ago.......Boy you sure are a swift one........lol:sleep2:

You must be in the Army with PFC Monolith also,..........LMAO

A real bright bunch of recruits over there in TnT land........lol

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold your guild mate my castle for 22 mill a week ago.......Boy you sure are a swift one........lol:sleep2:

You must be in the Army with PFC Monolith also,..........LMAO

A real bright bunch of recruits over there in TnT land........lol
At least I was tought more than just mopping floors, hehe.

A

archite666

Ek this thread is discusting, please lock.

Seriously, can we put this on the "not building community" side and just lock it please?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
These types of threads are like roaches. Step on one, another pops up immediately. They are gonna do it. The options are participate, read and laugh, read and shake your head, or ignore the whole silly poo flinging nonsense.

I wish I could ignore this garbage.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The garbage collector should never ignore the garbage.
I do not collect the "garbage". I just monitor it and those that choose to live in it. At times I will deposit the "garbage" in the appropriate receptacle.

While I still care for those that live in the muck and derive some sense of pride and self worth from spewing said "garbage" and rubbing it on one another, those dozen or so "muck dwellers" are not my main concern.

My concern is for this community. The "muck dwellers" only care for appearing proud, strong, and covered with ****. As long as those dozen or so "poo flingers" keep their crap in one sewer at a time, it is manageable.

So feel proud of your poo. The vast majority does not care. I realize it is important too you, thus, we have a thread like this. Seriously. Count the posters in this thread.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An iced, cold Dr Pepper makes everything right with the world! Lets have a Dr Pepper, folks! :)

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo's guess is English wasn't one of those things you were "tought".
Be sure to read some of your friends posts and then please never be tempted to call it English, we have standards. They really should classify American as a separate language since most of you don't communicate using a copious amount of the Queens English no matter how much you try. :)