• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tmap loot is PATHETIC

G

galefan2004

To top it all off instead of making the minor artis from Ilsh and Level 6's part of the next turn in phase to encourage us to do them they just say screw it Thunting is so crappy we'd rather you just turn in the maps and forget about this profession all together!

Truly shameful.....
Umm did you miss the line that said Artifacts. Those items in the chests are ILSHENAR MINOR ARTIFACTS! Also, you can dig the map and still turn it in I am betting. However, this is just a small band aid to the t-map hunting profession.

G

galefan2004

What we need on top:
not only level 6 boosted, there must be a reason for the level 1 bis 5, too.
This should not only be items, but also consumables.
Maybe that single usage tool of guaranteed enhancement as a rare reward.
A glowing gem, which can be used on an item with less than the maximum properties to add the nightsight property.
The armor converter tool, which allows you to make that clowns hat to a serious looking hat or convert the ugly platemail helmet to a closed helmet.
The single use tokuno dyes would also perfectly fit.
A mark stone, which allows any char without magery, to mark a rune.
Something like the teleport rings from the past, which came very useful in the lost lands to keep up with the group of mages.
A vial of fluid, which, if used, reduces the chances, to anger a pet during taming.
A magical bag, which allows you one time (item?) access to the bank box from your home to get those 60k stacks of boards/leather/gold to the bank without endless traveling.
A pet dye, which wears off after 24 hours.
A scroll, which gives the reader a guaranteed gain in a skill without interfering with GGS.
And so on ...
*Salute*
Olahorand
Above and beyond anything I could think of and I agree with all of it...developers should have you in a focus group.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the idea of something that is usable and functional, but that gets used up. That would give a substainable value to doing T-maps. Put in a few good arties with high difficulty to obtain and some single use USABLE items (ie. some new engraving tool just wouldn't do it for me) and I would dust off my T-maps and hit the digs.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic