• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Titan Statues from Khaldun

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Untitled.png

Again this year I managed to get all of the curiosities except for this elusive Boline, @Jynxx please can you trade with me?
strange that i have never gotten one

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Again this year I managed to get all of the curiosities except for this elusive Boline, @Jynxx please can you trade with me?
strange that i have never gotten one

Okay I guess they all dropped in Khaldun....wow. Then the boline and the stole must be really rare because I only have two of them and more of everything else.

As far as trading, I have exactly two complete sets, I'd hate to ditch one boline and ruin that. Plus I play on Napa, all my stuff is there!

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got a ton of paintings, platinums, phylacteries, this year, with just a few gorgets, amulets. Did get another staff (which sold pretty well) and a stole this year, which was nice.

I love the Mastermind puzzle boxes and wish they'd incorporate them into other dungeons and events.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did the Khaldun content end with ToT and graveyards - or still active until Deceit ends?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is the Khadun content still active or did it end on Nov 1st? Been in Deceit since then...
i don't do the khaldun stuff
But the only thing I noticed that was turned off
was the butchers
(I haven't checked today, but I was doing skeletons yesterday
and trick or treat was still on)

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking for a relic of Pyros on Legends. I have the other three.

Khaldun is still turned on, but my thief is barely getting any of "neat" stuff.

Have gotten a lot of the Armor of the Cult, at least my BOD vendors are well dressed. LOL

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
yeah i've just been throwing the cult armor on the ground at luna, people scramble for it for some reason.

I'd rather do khaldun and sell the spare relics i get for 175mill each than farm 175 archlich drops.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i've just been throwing the cult armor on the ground at luna, people scramble for it for some reason.

I'd rather do khaldun and sell the spare relics i get for 175mill each than farm 175 archlich drops.
Please send your Khadun Raider to Legends - I'll gladly pay 175m each for the two I'm missing - Hydros and Pyros :)

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone ever got a Relic from normal hidden chests or do they only spawn in "puzzle" chests?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
TY - puzzle ones take me a bit of time. I would much rather flit around dungeon and "detect" hidden chests.
With GM lockpicking, they are really easy to do. Plus you can pop the 5 in the lower cave, and get 6 more in the room you exit in. All of those are either no or low spawn, nothing than an EV can't handle.

But I agree, I do prefer the hidden chests. Problem is they start becoming more scarce over time, spawning in inaccessible places, ect.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
With GM lockpicking, they are really easy to do. Plus you can pop the 5 in the lower cave, and get 6 more in the room you exit in. All of those are either no or low spawn, nothing than an EV can't handle.

But I agree, I do prefer the hidden chests. Problem is they start becoming more scarce over time, spawning in inaccessible places, ect.
Yeah, when they spawn in that "hidden" hall there is no way to detect them ... at least not that I have found.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Yeah, when they spawn in that "hidden" hall there is no way to detect them ... at least not that I have found.
If you stand on top of them and detect with yourself as target you will find them. At least I think that is how I did it when we first had khaldun.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you use a crystal ball of knowledge to help locate the boxes?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you stand on top of them and detect with yourself as target you will find them. At least I think that is how I did it when we first had khaldun.
Never worked for me... but the extremely rare instance.. the rest of the time you could spend an hour or more trying to find one box in the hall or just let it be and move on.