• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Titan Statues from Khaldun

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
These little titan statues you get during Halloween in the hidden khaldun chests correct?

I have never done it, and I finally have a fleshed out hiding/stealth/detect hidden/lockpicker person and I want to try to get those and the Khaldun paintings.

Any hints, tricks or tips??

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
when doing the puzzle chests, don't forget to heal up between the explosions, I've been lazy to many times and blown myself up when trying different combinations a bit to fast.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh yes I did that once.....those things hurt!!!

So..Hiding, stealth, detect, lockpicking...magery for telekinesis so you don't have to remove trap...

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
you need magery to cast inviss aswell much faster then timing in a hide without anything seeing you. And the chest are lootable when hidden/ invissed without getting revealed picking up items.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh good to know, thanks!

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You also need a crystal ball of knowledge to help find the chest, you get the message how close you are to the chest from the difficult message you get while detecting.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have been finding them like crazy but only gold and bandies in there :(

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the spawn rate of special stuff in the chests is super low.
i seem to recall that luck helped a LOT in there.
or at least one of the dev's hinted very heavily that it did.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah gonna try with luck tomorrow.

About the 5th chest I got a soul trapped within a phelactory, my guildie got a blackrock staff on the first puzzle box he did :/ lucky duck!

The rest of the time I got a few bags with gems and peerless ingredients and gold and bandies, few Of the Cult items.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've done these every year they have been turned on. In all that time I have got exactly 1 of the 4 statues and no blackrock staff. So I'm glad they still get turned on!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Me too! This is the first time I've done it and I am excited!

I have read horror stories about how rare the relics are but I am bound and determined to get at least one!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I did them the first year they came out... I got 1.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
3 years??? o_O

Oh my...but that display looks AMAZING!! I love it!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I want them on Origin silly! But nice! I just love them so much!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I agree Picus! TOTALLY agree. It's nice also to have so much to do so you don't get burned out on one thing.

Go to Deceit for a bit, then head to the graveyards to find your bones cus you know you died down there ;)

Then go kill some Grimm's for awhile and get some pumpkins to carve...then maybe trick or treat for a bit

Then head down to Khaldun and get those relics! It's pretty cool, the puzzle chests I am no good at, I tried a few last night and got frustrated lol but the hidden ones I can do all day long!

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Khadun Crawler has: Magery 120, Med only 9, Ninja 110, Detect 100, Hide 100, LPick 100, Steal 120, Stealth 85. I use a ninja in White tiger form to run about invis while Detecting and for the ability to use the instantaneous smoke bomb to invis and "stealth jump" out of the danger zone. Sadly the titan statues are shard bound and I have only two of the four on Legends, Lithos and Stratos. I traded two of the four sets of banners/tiles that I had to get the 2 statues. But I have a much rarer item - the drop that occurred only once on each shard during "the Final Titan Conflict" - it is a ring inscribed with: "a ring of polished Blackrock humming with the trembling fury of the four Titans of Pagan". So small I missed it for a couple days in my disorderly pack - thank the gods I never got killed and lost it!!! No idea of the value of this ring...

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohhh my goodness! I am ALSO So glad you never lost that ring! I would give up my first born for it ;)

I have a thing with blackrock...I see a therapist..it's getting better....*sighs*

Who knows I might have gotten one and not realized it....that would be my luck!

I stoned off Lockpick from my t-hunter and put it on my thief but I had to stone Ninja off because I have GM Eval so I just walk (SO SLOW!) but it works. I know with GM detect you can run through the dungeon and still get the message but I'd rather be able to kill the things if I have to.

So far no luck....the first day I got a soul trapped in that phalactry totally spelled wrong! lol and my guildie got the blackrock staff which he gave to me...since then? Nothing...not even of the cult items. I've tried with 500ish luck, over 3000 luck, 2300ish luck..no luck....NO LUCK! lol but I am still trying.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My Khadun Crawler has: Magery 120, Med only 9, Ninja 110, Detect 100, Hide 100, LPick 100, Steal 120, Stealth 85. I use a ninja in White tiger form to run about invis while Detecting and for the ability to use the instantaneous smoke bomb to invis and "stealth jump" out of the danger zone. Sadly the titan statues are shard bound and I have only two of the four on Legends, Lithos and Stratos. I traded two of the four sets of banners/tiles that I had to get the 2 statues. But I have a much rarer item - the drop that occurred only once on each shard during "the Final Titan Conflict" - it is a ring inscribed with: "a ring of polished Blackrock humming with the trembling fury of the four Titans of Pagan". So small I missed it for a couple days in my disorderly pack - thank the gods I never got killed and lost it!!! No idea of the value of this ring...
1665492785239.png

Thats the ring looks like 40 of them nice item I never play that shard but am sure it's worth more than a set of statues no matter the shard.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhh my goodness! I am ALSO So glad you never lost that ring! I would give up my first born for it ;)

I have a thing with blackrock...I see a therapist..it's getting better....*sighs*

Who knows I might have gotten one and not realized it....that would be my luck!

I stoned off Lockpick from my t-hunter and put it on my thief but I had to stone Ninja off because I have GM Eval so I just walk (SO SLOW!) but it works. I know with GM detect you can run through the dungeon and still get the message but I'd rather be able to kill the things if I have to.

So far no luck....the first day I got a soul trapped in that phalactry totally spelled wrong! lol and my guildie got the blackrock staff which he gave to me...since then? Nothing...not even of the cult items. I've tried with 500ish luck, over 3000 luck, 2300ish luck..no luck....NO LUCK! lol but I am still trying.
After finding it accidentally, I changed my interior pack color to white so anything small will jump out at me in the future :)

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After finding it accidentally, I changed my interior pack color to white so anything small will jump out at me in the future :)
I have a few char that will have nothing in pack and still show 1 item in there and there is nothing I play mostly EC

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes I do not do the puzzle chests, they hurt my head.

It's much easier to walk about until you get the *Your keen senses detect something hidden in the area* message.

And HEY! I like that cheap Aldi wine....it's got such a cute name! ;)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL that's cus you are a nut Jimmy! ;)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
IIRC any puzzle chest where there are only 2 colors in the three slot hint can be quickly brute forced. I have not done any puzzle chests this year but last year I would stop at each. If the hint had 3 colors I moved on, if it had 2 I'd work it fairly quick.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I did a few of the puzzle boxes but never got anything good or important from one... so I never bother with them.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IIRC any puzzle chest where there are only 2 colors in the three slot hint can be quickly brute forced. I have not done any puzzle chests this year but last year I would stop at each. If the hint had 3 colors I moved on, if it had 2 I'd work it fairly quick.
Yeah dog form and you can pretty much sit there all day until you figure it out, but I lose patience pretty quickly with that so......

mihali

Sage
Yes I do not do the puzzle chests, they hurt my head.

It's much easier to walk about until you get the *Your keen senses detect something hidden in the area* message.

And HEY! I like that cheap Aldi wine....it's got such a cute name! ;)
Do you need stealing for these chests in Khaldoun? Also the good items drop in these boxes only during the Halloween event? Or they are always there? Such as the blackrock staff and the ring above?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Do you need stealing for these chests in Khaldoun? Also the good items drop in these boxes only during the Halloween event? Or they are always there? Such as the blackrock staff and the ring above?
The Khaldun event is an Easter egg they allow to run during Halloween even though the original event was years ago. It will get switched off after the Deceit event ends.

The ring above was from another event, not this.

The Blackrock staff and Cult items appear in the chests. Staff is valuable, Cult items can be (Bone/plate helms or other desirable pieces). These can appear in either detected chests or puzzle boxes.

Stealing is needed if a Titan relic appears in your chest (and you'll kick yourself if one does and you have no stealing to take it out).

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I do the puzzle boxes with no lock picking skill so no hints.
I can assure you no intelligence required as I have very little, you just approach it at a formulaic way.
Each box normally takes less than a minute to solve.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why is the blackrock staff valuable?
I would assume it is because it is very rare.
Otherwise:
2 hand Mace weapon for WW that is faster than the war hammer.
You can reforge the swords in chests maybe this one also to get ele damage.

mihali

Sage
The Khaldun event is an Easter egg they allow to run during Halloween even though the original event was years ago. It will get switched off after the Deceit event ends.

The ring above was from another event, not this.

The Blackrock staff and Cult items appear in the chests. Staff is valuable, Cult items can be (Bone/plate helms or other desirable pieces). These can appear in either detected chests or puzzle boxes.

Stealing is needed if a Titan relic appears in your chest (and you'll kick yourself if one does and you have no stealing to take it out).
How much is minimum stealing needed for this?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How much is minimum stealing needed for this?
So it's technically 100 is the minimum, but I swear I had the weirdest thing happen down there last year.

The final relic I needed was the Pyros horn, and the day before the event ended it appeared in a puzzle chest. I couldn't believe I got that lucky.

Then I failed 7 or 8 times in a row trying to steal it out. No idea why since I have 120 real skill. I thought it was going to vanish before I got it.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Very uncommon drop. I've done the event 3 years straight nonstop and have only gotten 2 of them.
Can you post a pic? I don't think I've ever seen it. Like any mods on it or is just a different color staff with that name?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I bought one about 6 months ago on an auction safe for 150, that's the only one I've ever seen for sale.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I actually think some of the curiosities are harder to get than relics, I still haven’t got a boline. Have you all got them all?
Bearing in mind you can tell from the description if they have come from Khaldun over a cheap trade run knock off.

A daemonic amulet

· An oddly modified gorget

· A mysterious rolled map

· A soul trapped within a phylactery

· Boline

· Dried Incense

· Folded Stole

· Goblet

· Pentagram adorned wand

· Ritual Tome

· Scourge

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I actually think some of the curiosities are harder to get than relics, I still haven’t got a boline. Have you all got them all?
Bearing in mind you can tell from the description if they have come from Khaldun over a cheap trade run knock off.

I have a couple of bolines but dozens of gorgets, daemonic amulets and phylacteries, so I think only certain curios spawn in Khaldun.