• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tigers

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am just disappointed that you can't 'ride' the tigers. If they are between a mare and a dread mare seems to me to be no reason they can't be ridden as both of those can be. I guess it will be another pet that looks ok but in the general scheme of things will be left in the stable when it comes to real day to day fighting. Sad, a missed opportunity.
I think we all are.

I guess the logic was if they made them rideable then folk with the tiger ethy would somehow be butt hurt over it. Though I can't imagine that.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Oh well...hey I have a good one...make the GD's ridable intead:heart:? That way no one would complain about all the walking anymore!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a lot of shards have some random guy walking around luna with a black tiger.....lolz...

TechMage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2015-10-12 01_59_09-Capture.png
The black tigers are hard to see with dark backgrounds...otherwise quite interesting.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been out seeking black and white tigers. No joy yet. Any idea on the spawn chance? And where did you find it Tech Mage? Across the river from the champ spawn and north of the temples?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I stumbled across a black tiger last night SWish of the temple. Switched to my tamer and nabbed it.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a white yet? The black seem to pop a lot more than the white. Wondering what the spawn ratio rate is.. @Kyronix

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have both Black and White. They seem to spawn about 1:50 but the white spawns less than the black, in my opinion
Ty for the info :) I notice that black seems to spawn a lot more than white as well since I haven't gotten one yet lol..guess I better get killing lol.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
went out last night to go and tame up a tiger for myself with a guild mate.
we arrived at the tiger land and found a white tiger there waiting for us.
spawned a black one about 2 minutes later.

then spent a hour farming and picked up a couple nice resist fighters.

all in all a good night taming.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of the reports I've collected on uocraft so far, white tigers seem more rare than black. In terms of numbers, the total reported to me (based on 275 tigers total) are:

White 1 in 275 (0.004%)
Black 7 in 275 (0.025%)

This is a super small sample size, so more data is needed, but if I had to guess, the white tigers look like they could be in line with the white cu side rarity (0.002%) and black in line with the other less rare cu side colors like gray, bronze, agapite, etc (0.02%).

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spawn rate is defin wonky. After spending almost an hr we spawned one white. Spent another hr and spawned another 2 whites within a few minutes of each other.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
you cant ride it period... People will tame them cause they're new and pretty, and then everyone will just forget about them. Maybe you can use a dread mare and a tiger together... so you use all 5 slots and have a ride.

Last edited: