• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thx tnt for the fun I soloed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr X

Agreed.

And notice hes obviously wrong but he cant say "yeah my bad, that was stupid" instead he and kat go off on this tirade.

I'm not in this fued. It just makes me really angry. As someone who has been abroad its annoying to see someone enforcing American sterotypes.
Or french canadian stereotypes.

A

archite666

I hear a lot of people who play drach don't want to play siege because of the lag they get coming in from over the atlantic. Diablo/uktar/duracell sure does not have that problem.......
Thanks again for enforcing those sterotypes. French is a language not limited to the borders of france.

For someone who likes to crack on other people, youd think youd be a genius yourself. That way people would see you as someone who can back up what they are saying.

Instead you come of as a petty ignorant player calling another player ignorant. I believe iv witnessed this behavior before..... It was.... 6th? 7th grade?

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know you are 14, but you act like you are 3 with ADD. If you raid a champ spawn what are you looking to fight, pvpers? That's ok. When you were dumb enough to attack puffy in the guard zone and get guard whacked he looted all your faction stuff..... so who is the :loser: now?

Great posts though, keep them coming.

Oh ya and the squiggly little red lines under some of your words means you can't spell. GO GO public school education!
LOL he kills 3 of u and best you got is he guard whacked himself LOL FUNNY :next:

S

Shalimar/Cleo

That explains a lot....
My own grammar wasn't 100% there either Mr X. I should have said "Uktar is French Canadian as ARE Lothar and Gara" ......who spotted this error??? I bet Wulf did.

D

Dai Deneg

Everytime diablo gets killed 2 years worth of his self esteem go down the drain.

And as many times as he dies, he needs a little boost.

Hence this post. :D

E

Elmer Fudd

Little you know, I was never a disarm thief. CWS is/was a good guild but could not pvp their way out of a paper bag. UND was the red version of CWS. UDL were overrated and crybabies who would only come out of their houses if they had superior numbers. And KGB was exactly like udl except they were all blue and only knew one spell, paralyze. I remember running through 30 trapped pouches per encounter with KGB. And I know udl were the biggest gimps on the shard because I sold Mark all his damn glacial staffs for years. That man alone made me rich man of UO with all the gimp items I sold him. Get over yourself tibs.
:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My own grammar wasn't 100% there either Mr X. I should have said "Uktar is French Canadian as ARE Lothar and Gara" ......who spotted this error??? I bet Wulf did.
I did notice, but hey, English isn't the easiest language, even if you've been speaking it all your life. Everyone's capable of mistakes. As long as the point is understood, that should be all that matters, right?

S

Shalimar/Cleo

Right, Zoot. Spelling mistakes are not as big an issue as getting the structure of your sentence wrong.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for enforcing those sterotypes. French is a language not limited to the borders of france.

For someone who likes to crack on other people, youd think youd be a genius yourself. That way people would see you as someone who can back up what they are saying.

Instead you come of as a petty ignorant player calling another player ignorant. I believe iv witnessed this behavior before..... It was.... 6th? 7th grade?
You know there is even French speaking places within the states! I wonder if Mrs. X ever heard of a little place called Louisiana.

E

Elmer Fudd

LOL he kills 3 of u and best you got is he guard whacked himself LOL FUNNY
I said the very same thing earlier in the thread....put it a bit different...but thats what I was thinking....

A stealthing Disco guard hugging coward has the brass to call out a kid who has balls to fight outnumbered and dies to a guard whack while trying to fight and have fun!!

This just cracks me up!
Im amazed at his level of jealously towards Diablo...he knows he could never beat him,,,,So might as well bash him for his French Candian Grammer......ROFLAMO

You win UO MRS X

M

Mr X

Well mr I lack reading comprehension, if you look to the third post in this thread the OP himself states that he is french. If he calls himself french my guess he is in france.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do I gotta lock this thing?

English lessons, not required
Spanish lessons, not required - especially with that vocabulary.
Spelling and grammar lessons, not required.

This is a message board, not a school room.

If it were I'd make the lot of you sit straight, face front and recite the rules of conduct!

E

Elmer Fudd

Do I gotta lock this thing?

English lessons, not required
Spanish lessons, not required - especially with that vocabulary.
Spelling and grammar lessons, not required.

This is a message board, not a school room.

If it were I'd make the lot of you sit straight, face front and recite the rules of conduct!
Petra! Darnit Women.....I need blue Gaza mats...now get to crackin Women!!!

I need em bad!:danceb:

Now quit being a mod and get back in that house and make me my Gaza's

M

Mr X

I block elmer's post because I could never stand his grammar. You see I am a horrible typer and make tons of typos, but in an effort to sound semi intelligible I use the spell checker built into these forums out of the considerations for the people who have to read my posts. If I did not use this tool my posts would be filled with numerous typos and would be hard to get my posts read if people could not stand to look at them. But then again I have always been too considerate of others.....

A

archite666

Well mr I lack reading comprehension, if you look to the third post in this thread the OP himself states that he is french. If he calls himself french my guess he is in france.
well your guess is wrong.

me and my family are Irish. Am I in Ireland?

anybody else wondering how much foot the human esophagus can endure?

E

Elmer Fudd

I block elmer's post because I could never stand his grammar. You see I am a horrible typer and make tons of typos, but in an effort to sound semi intelligible I use the spell checker built into these forums out of the considerations for the people who have to read my posts. If I did not use this tool my posts would be filled with numerous typos and would be hard to get my posts read if people could not stand to look at them. But then again I have always been too considerate of others.....
It just really bugs me when ppl criticize others for spelling and grammar on a freakin' message board- and this is coming from a teacher!

Besides, I don't consider grammar criticisms as part of board PvP. Normally, people resort to that when they have nothing else to argue about or as a diversion from themself!

Patty Pickaxe

And this is what is even funnier, Patty is even a teacher and she is saying this....Thats the teachers politically correct way of calling him a "Tool"

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you look at the history of big obstacles in understanding our world, there's usually an intuitive assumption underlying them that's wrong. - Jeff Hawkins

I'll behave myself now Petra...

A

archite666

Oh I get it, your REALLY considerate of others?

So when you make silly comments about languages and nationalities...

... your thinking of others?

Ist that like...the complete opposite?

Hold on, I need a second opinion......

oh! no I don't. Thats common sense.

M

Mr X

well your guess is wrong.

me and my family are Irish. Am I in Ireland?

anybody else wondering how much foot the human esophagus can endure?
Maybe, but then again the irish do speak a form of english. Like if someone said they spoke portuguese my first guess is portugal, even though brazil is the largest portuguese speaking country.

E

Elmer Fudd

Oh I get it, your REALLY considerate of others?

So when you make silly comments about languages and nationalities...

... your thinking of others?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea! Now hes Mrs consideration of others for useing spellcheck...but insulting someone's nationality or there family IRL or there grammer is ok???

Jees this guy must have graduated from Kats school of ethical logic!!!!:loser:

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL WHAT athread . well i never trash any faction gear of my life,,, so mr x ur a ****ing liar...:loser:

Well i am from quebec for sure :p And i am not new to this shard i played since 1999.. lol so, when u dont know how old i am just shut up .. :bored:

And well my past avatar yea thath was me... any problem with thath speedy ?

M

Mr X

ROFL WHAT athread . well i never trash any faction gear of my life,,, so mr x ur a ****ing liar...:loser:

Well i am from quebec for sure :p And i am not new to this shard i played since 1999.. lol so, when u dont know how old i am just shut up .. :bored:

And well my past avatar yea thath was me... any problem with thath speedy ?
You have been playing UO since you were 5?

And when you killed Elvis in luna the other day you said you were going to trash his faction items after yours were sold back to you not 15 minutes ago, or am I lying?

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe, but then again the irish do speak a form of english. Like if someone said they spoke portuguese my first guess is portugal, even though brazil is the largest portuguese speaking country.
"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt":).

A

archite666

You have been playing UO since you were 5?
Ok....

At this point, this guy must be just making fun of himself.

My nephew was playing uo when he was 5. You don't have kids do you? UO IS A VIDEO GAME.

My nephew would tear you up in mortal kombat.

A

archite666

"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt":).
Thank you Tibs!

Perhaps you should have stayed TnT to help teach them these principles.

Ok how many times has he said something completely outragous in this thread? I lost count after 5.

A

archite666

Oh how I miss playing Mortal Kombat...
You wouldn't miss it if there was a message board where people just made really stupid and ignorant comments all day, no matter how many times in a row they made a community of people smack themselfs in the forehead.

E

Elmer Fudd

Thank you Tibs!

Perhaps you should have stayed TnT to help teach them these principles.

Ok how many times has he said something completely outragous in this thread? I lost count after 5.
Kat must be so proud!

She isnt only rolling deep with a ton of stealth Tammers but also has a full "Toolbox" filled with choice gems like him......lol

Now I can see why there so angry in vent, when this is what you have to chat it up with everyday!!!

HOLY CRAP I WOULD BE PISSED ALL THE TIME TO!!!!!

LMAO

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good grief. Here's a little reality check. I have seen people trash the RL character of others on this forum and in game. I have seen them make fun of the RL death of a players mother, the death of a fellow Siege player, call each other horrid names, sling racial slurs like mud, question the manhood or sexuality of others and you all get your panties in a wad over someone making light of a typo? Some of you have done the aforementioned yourselves. Not many of you have ever spoken up in defense of such attacks either and some of the few who did, turned right around and did the same thing whenever it suited them. Get a life. In this ****ed up world we live in, I guess this is what we should be spending our Saturday upset about. This thread started out badly and it has continued in a downward spiral ever since and its all much ado about nothing.

Yeah, I know, I participated as well. How about we all shut up and go play! Dunno about you all, but I have laundry to do. *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.