• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thx tnt for the fun I soloed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol i hope u didnt finish thath champ when i killed 3 of them alone . rofl,,,,,,:loser:

Way too much tamer in this guild

M

Mr X

I know you are 14, but you act like you are 3 with ADD. If you raid a champ spawn what are you looking to fight, pvpers? That's ok. When you were dumb enough to attack puffy in the guard zone and get guard whacked he looted all your faction stuff..... so who is the :loser: now?

Great posts though, keep them coming.

Oh ya and the squiggly little red lines under some of your words means you can't spell. GO GO public school education!

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just not english Lol, thath why i dont spell rigth :coco: I am french dude

Well i was tired and act like a idiot for attacking puffy in gz lol

O

old man mcbeggin

Oh ya and the squiggly little red lines under some of your words means you can't spell. GO GO public school education!
Ok seriously, only *******s and summers eve give a crap about spelling, it's not like he is writing an essay for his English Comp class or something.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanna know where that sweet ass emo kid pic went that was your avatar.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I give a crap about spelling, and grammar, and capitalization.

Every time somebody violates my standards, I just take the rage and repress it into a tiny little ball in the pit of my stomach.

Next time I see somebody in the field, I just unleash that rage in my mind.

"IT'S NOT ROUGE YOU *******! COMMAS ARE YOUR FRIEND! LOL ROTFLBBQ GOT PWNED IS NOT A VALID SENTENCE STRUCTURE!"

I never know what happens, but after I've dealt with the rage, everybody's dead. Also, I feel much more relaxed. It's therapeutic.

A

archite666

I know you are 14, but you act like you are 3 with ADD. If you raid a champ spawn what are you looking to fight, pvpers? That's ok. When you were dumb enough to attack puffy in the guard zone and get guard whacked he looted all your faction stuff..... so who is the :loser: now?

Yeah way to go moron. Hes not English, this is his second language. I'm sure if you speak French to him hed have a some critiques about your spelling.

Seriously. Go go public education? Is it hard to breathe with your foot that far in your mouth? As most the american school system only requires one year of a foreign language. I don't want to turn this into a debate on that but YOUR DAMN right GOO GO public education, as he speaks 2 languages very well.

Now whose :loser: ?

M

Mr X

I hear a lot of people who play drach don't want to play siege because of the lag they get coming in from over the atlantic. Diablo/uktar/duracell sure does not have that problem.......

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Je pense qu'il y a quelques cornichons qui doivent commencer d'utiliser leurs tetes avant qu'ils tapent les commentaires comme ca... C'est vraiment minable.

Seriously though, don't you think before you type? It's pretty much common knowledge that not everyone here speaks English as a first language, so rude comments like that are really just pathetic.

(and I know I missed the accents... I don't know how to do them on my lappy :D)

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, neither one of you got it quite right, but I think most will get the point. Tibs... I really never expected this sort of trash from you. =/

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear a lot of people who play drach don't want to play siege because of the lag they get coming in from over the atlantic. Diablo/uktar/duracell sure does not have that problem.......
Not everyone who speaks French as a first language is from Europe... *points to Quebec as an example*

I don't know where he's from, but I'm just making my point.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Je pense qu'il y a quelques cornichons qui doivent commencer d'utiliser leurs tetes avant qu'ils tapent les commentaires comme ca... C'est vraiment minable."

(and I know I missed the accents... I don't know how to do them on my lappy :D)

Lets see how much of this i remember; it's been nearly 15 years:).

"I think you should use your head before making comments, its is truelly somethign or other":).

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see how much of this i remember; it's been nearly 15 years:).

"I think you should use your head before making comments, its is truelly somethign or other":).
You got the gist of it :)

M

Mr X

hey tibs I thought you were quitting?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmNTAvnSais&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmNTAvnSais&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not everyone who speaks French as a first language is from Europe... *points to Quebec as an example*

I don't know where he's from, but I'm just making my point.
Good point!

Sooo... do you think he is lying simply bc of what you heard? We have had *plenty* of ppl from Europe play here- Petra, Quira, Freja, just to name a few.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, neither one of you got it quite right, but I think most will get the point. Tibs... I really never expected this sort of trash from you. =/
Kat, I'm making a funny and I am not surprised if the spanish is wrong since I never actually studied it; just picked up a few words from folks I work with.

Your guildmate is the one that spews trash and venom; what's worse is he is incapable of backing it up in game. Do not toss stones at me after some of the actions I have witnessed members of your guild take towards me.

E

Elmer Fudd

He's a newer player to siege and he is young! So what! He like's to play and enjoy himself. Let the kid have fun and quit pissing on everything that is good.

Ive heard your middle age, im not sure if thats true or not, but if it is, Diablo has shown much more maturity and class then you ever have. Make's ya wonder doesnt it?

And you bash the kid for having balls? he plays a non stealth template, which I might add..you dont! other then that guard hugging disco tammer...way to go on bashing someone who is French for his spelling, and second for having balls to play hard and have fun.....and whos the looser again?

M

Mr X

If I was typing in a unfamiliar language I might want to utilize the spell checker. Maybe that is too tough for some?

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey tibs I thought you were quitting?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmNTAvnSais&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmNTAvnSais&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Sorry to dissapoint; I'll be one more person for you to to run and hide from sweetheart.

Did you record that song at the gay bar last night Mrs. X?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I was typing in a unfamiliar language I might want to utilize the spell checker. Maybe that is too tough for some? [/quote]

Maybe its too tough for some people to have some tolerance for people who have the courage to speak their non-native language on a message board?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kat, I'm making a funny and I am not surprised if the spanish is wrong since I never actually studied it; just picked up a few words from folks I work with.

Your guildmate is the one that spews trash and venom; what's worse is he is incapable of backing it up in game. Do not toss stones at me after some of the actions I have witnessed members of your guild take towards me.
There were no stones tossed. I simply call it as I see it. Furthermore, you left the guild and joined an enemy guild. That makes you a target and succeptable to the tactics that are frequently used against us. If you can't stand the heat, it isn't our problem.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing worth noting in this topic is that Kat likes things to get hot.

That is all.

M

Mr X

If I was typing in a unfamiliar language I might want to utilize the spell checker. Maybe that is too tough for some? [/quote]

Maybe its too tough for some people to have some tolerance for people who have the courage to speak their non-native language on a message board?
And teh couraegg ot nt use teh sprell cheker.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Je pense que pour toi, le cerveau a ete optionnel...

How about you quit with your petty critisisms of how other people spell and grow up?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Maybe its too much for some people to realize that they shouldn't take a little board pvp quite so seriously and that some things are related to other situations/conversations which they are probably not aware of.

M

Mr X

Ya tibs I remember you from way back in the day being the same way. You talked all nice on the boards but in game you turned on anybody and everybody. Didn't you leave udl to join kgb? Sounds like something you would do.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were no stones tossed. I simply call it as I see it. Furthermore, you left the guild and joined an enemy guild. That makes you a target and succeptable to the tactics that are frequently used against us. If you can't stand the heat, it isn't our problem.
I can stand the heat, dear. I may not have been expecting it but I am very capable of dealing with it and dishing it myself; not the approach I intially would have chosen but so be it.

M

Mr X

Je pense que pour toi, le cerveau a ete optionnel...

How about you quit with your petty critisisms of how other people spell and grow up?
He called me a *** when I turned him red at an idoc. Then we gave him his stuff back when we killed him and then he threatened to trash my guildmates faction items 15 minutes later. You are telling the wrong person to grow up. But hey stick your nose into business that is no concern of yours.

M

Mr X

I can stand the heat, dear. I may not have been expecting it but I am very capable of dealing with it and dishing it myself; not the approach I intially would have chosen but so be it.
Are you going to make a "I am quitting UO post every time you die?"

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya tibs I remember you from way back in the day being the same way. You talked all nice on the boards but in game you turned on anybody and everybody. Didn't you leave udl to join kgb? Sounds like something you would do.
I remember you from back in the day too; even in pre-aos when EVERYONE could easily and affordably run a real pvp template you were a no-loot disarm thief who tryed to jack peoples vanq axes, a non-factor if you will. Looks like nothings really changed.

P.S. get it right I left

CWS->UND->UDL->KGB-> then co-founded SuF with Markus C.; My resumes sure alot more impressive than yours eh?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe its too much for some people to realize that they shouldn't take a little board pvp quite so seriously and that some things are related to other situations/conversations which they are probably not aware of.
Is that directed toward me? I am not taking anything too seriously. It just really bugs me when ppl criticize others for spelling and grammar on a freakin' message board- and this is coming from a teacher! Now, if that comment was part of a situation that I am not aware of.... then I apologize for getting in the middle of it.

Besides, I don't consider grammar criticisms as part of board PvP. Normally, people resort to that when they have nothing else to argue about or as a diversion from themself! :p

O

Ole Cheapy

*scratches head* Mr. X is Tibs?

S

Shalimar/Cleo

Uktar is French Canadian as is Lothar and Gara. He's a lot younger than they are however, and when he's not swearing *grins* I think he does just fine when it comes to being understood.

I would rather see good grammar with everyone as well but as long as someone can be understood by other people it's not a big deal on a forum.
Americans here with few exceptions say 'than' when it should be 'then'. They also have a habit of saying 'they could care less' when it should be 'they couldn't care less' all these traits can be annoying, and the grammar is most improper, but why bother?

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not taking anything too seriously. It just really bugs me when ppl criticize others for spelling and grammar on a freakin' message board[...] Now, if that comment was part of a situation that I am not aware of.... then I apologize for getting in the middle of it.

Besides, I don't consider grammar criticisms as part of board PvP. Normally, people resort to that when they have nothing else to argue about or as a diversion from themself! :p
Now that is a better way to put it than what's going through my mind right now...

In my own opinion, making spiteful comments about how a person spells when it's evident that it's not their first languarge is sad. But doing so because of something they did to you in a GAME...? Do you really have no better subject to argue about than that?

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The point of this thread people?

Pointing out the grammer mistakes of a person who uses English as a second language is the action of a tool therefore Mrs. X is indeed a tool.

M

Mr X

I remember you from back in the day too; even in pre-aos when EVERYONE could easily and affordably run a real pvp template you were a no-loot disarm thief who tryed to jack peoples vanq axes, a non-factor if you will. Looks like nothings really changed.

P.S. get it right I left

CWS->UND->UDL->KGB-> then co-founded SuF with Markus C.; My resumes sure alot more impressive than yours eh?
Little you know, I was never a disarm thief. CWS is/was a good guild but could not pvp their way out of a paper bag. UND was the red version of CWS. UDL were overrated and crybabies who would only come out of their houses if they had superior numbers. And KGB was exactly like udl except they were all blue and only knew one spell, paralyze. I remember running through 30 trapped pouches per encounter with KGB. And I know udl were the biggest gimps on the shard because I sold Mark all his damn glacial staffs for years. That man alone made me rich man of UO with all the gimp items I sold him. Get over yourself tibs.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that is a better way to put it than what's going through my mind right now...

In my own opinion, making spiteful comments about how a person spells when it's evident that it's not their first languarge is sad. But doing so because of something they did to you in a GAME...? Do you really have no better subject to argue about than that?
Do not be too harsh on people who cover up phallic shortcomings with logical fallacies.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*scratches head* Mr. X is Tibs?
LOL I was referring to two posts written in spanish or some variation thereof, but they seem to have mysteriously disappeared since then. :)

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little you know, I was never a disarm thief. CWS is/was a good guild but could not pvp their way out of a paper bag. UND was the red version of CWS. UDL were overrated and crybabies who would only come out of their houses if they had superior numbers. And KGB was exactly like udl except they were all blue and only knew one spell, paralyze. I remember running through 30 trapped pouches per encounter with KGB. And I know udl were the biggest gimps on the shard because I sold Mark all his damn glacial staffs for years. That man alone made me rich man of UO with all the gimp items I sold him. Get over yourself tibs.
Story time....

D

Death of Hemp

I don't care to concern myself with the details or the apparent rivalry here; but regarding the post's title, I will give props to anyone willing to fight outnumbered.

Congrats on being one of the people left on Siege who has a pair.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care to concern myself with the details or the apparent rivalry here; but regarding the post's title, I will give props to anyone willing to fight outnumbered.

Congrats on being one of the people left on Siege who has a pair.
He puts up a hell of a fight for sure.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL he kills 3 of u and best you got is he guard whacked himself LOL FUNNY

A

archite666

The point of this thread people?

Pointing out the grammer mistakes of a person who uses English as a second language is the action of a tool therefore Mrs. X is indeed a tool.
Agreed.

And notice hes obviously wrong but he cant say "yeah my bad, that was stupid" instead he and kat go off on this tirade.

I'm not in this fued. It just makes me really angry. As someone who has been abroad its annoying to see someone enforcing American sterotypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.