Selling Pet This thread is closed, see newer one to make an offer.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2017
Pets - TAKING OFFERS, PP WHITE WYRM, PP NIGHTMARE

Guess I posted his in the wrong forum. Why are there two traders forums?
Nope you posted in the right forum. You could also put the pics here, and ask people to bid for these pets and or price check them for you. best is to auction them also, so you can get the best price for the WWs and mares. They should bring you a pretty penny each and avery one! They look good. GL to you

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2017

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2017
I still think that people on see your pets unless they scroll to the bottom of the posts. Wha I would do, is mane a new thread, and put the pics on the very first post, also without the misleading link in this post. If you did not get any hits yet, this mean that you need to do that Ezekiel..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2017
Omg..No hits yet? I would make a completely new post, and put the pics in the very first post..Also if you make the title of the post Dread Mare or Dread Warhorse and PP WW people will flock on the post. Don't put PP Nighmare. The value of most PP nightmares if 60-80 M. If what you have is a Dread Warhorse, as it is is minimum of 300 M for a LOW dread. HIgh Dreads are around 400-450 depending how high. WW's are usually 120-140-150 depending on stats. Would also show the resists on the Dread it may make a difference in points. Dreads and Nightmares are completely differently priced. Don't get scammed!
Get a new post like I said. Its worth the effort.:)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2014
The GREAT State of Teaxs
I've had a few PMs
If you have some offers, you might want them to post here. So others can see what what those particular pets will sell for. @celticus mentioned some prices in a post above, but my opinion is that your pets won't bring those prices. The Nightmares especially, because they aren't "nice" PP ones. I have also recently bought several WW's for less than "suggested".

Bottom line, I am interested in the WW's and nightmares, but, if you have offers at/above those numbers, you can probably sell them and be done. My guess, however, is that no one is offering those amounts.

Post the offers and let potential buyers see what we are up against. :) Thanks!

Last edited: