• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This Just In...

F

ForTheOcean

I actually started this thread within 10 minutes of the end of that fight... Kthxbai

H

hydro

That's a pretty safe bet. I think he just looks at keywords and types the first thought that comes to mind. In the other thread where we were arguing, after he realized he made no sense he went back and edited all of his posts to just this:

:lick:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=2882

really, you and mal should hook up. i bet mal would love to be banging a school boy like you. the only thing i realized that i was tired of arguing with a ******** window licker :lick: i already told you once how this argument is going to end, i will let you say you "won" this argument this time....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really, you and mal should hook up. i bet mal would love to be banging a school boy like you. the only thing i realized that i was tired of arguing with a ******** window licker :lick: i already told you once how this argument is going to end, i will let you say you "won" this argument this time....
You don't have to "let" me do anything. Your posts have no merit, make no sense, and are poorly written. Thats why you deleted them after you re-read them.

H

hydro

Your posts have no merit, make no sense, and are poorly written. Thats why you deleted them after you re-read them.

yours do?
******* dont generally understand things, dont worry everything will be ok link. yes, i am "letting" you win, ill prove it, this will be the last time i relpy to your idiotic non sense....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yours do?
******* dont generally understand things, dont worry everything will be ok link. yes, i am "letting" you win, ill prove it, this will be the last time i relpy to your idiotic non sense....
Sounds good - don't forget to edit all of your posts on this thread to :

:lick:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everypart of your post was wrong but i enjoyed the humor =p i believe it should have been "who's the poor girl" :sad3:
What are you doing with a ginger kid??? Don't you know they don't have souls! I'm surprised she's able to stand outside when the suns out.

Hope you had fun.. I'm a fan of the red heads myself.

C

C-Punt

I can see it now "please Please just let me get a quick pic of you sis?" I need to post online though:( sorry

S

Still Frame

What are you doing with a ginger kid??? Don't you know they don't have souls! I'm surprised she's able to stand outside when the suns out.

Hope you had fun.. I'm a fan of the red heads myself.
It was very fun and i am aware that she has no soul. :(

S

Still Frame

I can see it now "please Please just let me get a quick pic of you sis?" I need to post online though:( sorry
If i had a sister that looked like her im sure i would have alot more friends :mf_prop: i dont even actually have sisters, just 2 older brothers...dno if thats good or not. looking at the joke thread makes me wish i was an only child