• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This Just In...

F

ForTheOcean

Malador was just in Despise... NOT IN A GUARD ZONE! He died quick but hell you've gotta give a guy credit for venturing out of his comfort zone, even if it was with the other two FHP dexer r-tards.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Malador was just in Despise... NOT IN A GUARD ZONE! He died quick but hell you've gotta give a guy credit for venturing out of his comfort zone, even if it was with the other two FHP dexer r-tards.
Died quickly um must of been over 20 of you on him if he died that quick. :p

F

ForTheOcean

yep! '50+' BC and 3 FHP, WE r0xx0red him... But only after he soloed 30 of us.

Oh and TDR/JW was there too, I don't wanna say they were working with FHP, cause I don't think that was the case, but me and the 3 others that were down there with me kept getting nailed from both parties. It was kinda hectic so I don't know who had what numbers either, and I don't think there was a clear cut winner, we got 2 scrolls and 2 pro scrolls.

B

Black Betty

For a group of folks that claim to want nothing to do with Mal's drama and are glad he is gone, ya'll sure do stir the pot an awful lot.

:bdh:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TDR walked away with a 20 tactics. I think that makes us the winners.

It was a fun fight at first. And no we weren't helping FHP. We were fighting FHP.

C

C-Punt

Nice job on the scroll, fun fight. One day when i get vista, a T-1, and sit next to the GL server I might be that fast.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice job on the scroll, fun fight. One day when i get vista, a T-1, and sit next to the GL server I might be that fast.

What does Vista have to do with anything? I find Vista to be bloaded and choppy, I stick with Windows XP on my laptop.

I don't like what you are inferring, I'm not even that fast.

F

ForTheOcean

As I said I didn't think that you guys were working with FHP, congrats on the 120 tactics, we got crap 10s, but it was fun.

Out of curiosity, whats your char names Lynk?

S

Still Frame

yep! '50+' BC and 3 FHP, WE r0xx0red him... But only after he soloed 30 of us. QUOTE]

You forgot to finish that thought, he obviously did it all while on foot with no aids pots or trap box, and was out of arrows using only the ones he looted off rat archers.

D

Dreamspinner

You guys lost so the other guys had to be hacking?:lame:
WOW save. I think you and I agree for once! I think there is so much pride in the PVP community, that they cannot admit they have been bettered honestly. I have heard about cheats, hacks, and Guilds that show up in large numbers (thats cheating???). I can honestly say that I stink at PVP, I would get owned in less than a minute if you all are as good as you say. I am not afraid or embarrased to admit it.
What the H@77 is wrong with admiting you got bettered by an opponent, congratulating them, then train to beat them the next time. Instead I read accusations in 2 threads now about gang gankings and cheats. Dosent anyone just mess up and lose anymore??:cursing:

C

C-Punt

We had fun, i dont care if i die i pay my 12 bucks a month to have fun, saveuo were you there?? I am just saying some seem to have vista, t-1, sit next to gl server cause on foot they were still just amazing. I wasnt reffering to you lynk. It equals out most times numbers vs. super computer,t-1,sit in gl servers parking lot.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said I didn't think that you guys were working with FHP, congrats on the 120 tactics, we got crap 10s, but it was fun.

Out of curiosity, whats your char names Lynk?
My PvP chars are: Yoshio Ogata, Lunchbox, Lynk, Tank, Ressurection (the red stealth noxer, not the d-bag newb mage), Connor McManus, Soultaker, Pixel, Costello, Klank.

M

Malador

For a group of folks that claim to want nothing to do with Mal's drama and are glad he is gone, ya'll sure do stir the pot an awful lot.

:bdh:
He is just pissed because my crappy archer has killed his best char, more than once and embarrased him without killing him several more times.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My PvP chars are: Yoshio Ogata, Lunchbox, Lynk, Tank, Ressurection (the red stealth noxer, not the d-bag newb mage), Connor McManus, Soultaker, Pixel, Costello, Klank.
I stealthed by you the other day did you see me ? :D. I thought you had a character named time.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did have a character named time. My RL friends started playing and they named their characters after the boondock saints, so I renamed time to Connor McManus and changed his template around to be more suitable to the threeman group.

F

ForTheOcean

He is just pissed because my crappy archer has killed his best char, more than once and embarrased him without killing him several more times.
Rofl, No mal, your crappy archer has not killed what I consider to be my best char... You don't even know who my chars are this time around so... FYI FTO isn't my 'best' character. And I am not that great at playing with him, to tell you the truth I play him as a para fielder more often than anything. Some guys are good at mage pvp, I don't happen to be one of them, but atleast I have a mage. I haven't seen yours in literally years.

M

Malador

Rofl, No mal, your crappy archer has not killed what I consider to be my best char... You don't even know who my chars are this time around so... FYI FTO isn't my 'best' character. And I am not that great at playing with him, to tell you the truth I play him as a para fielder more often than anything. Some guys are good at mage pvp, I don't happen to be one of them, but atleast I have a mage. I haven't seen yours in literally years.
LOL. Until I was made an example of, which only happened months ago, all I ever played at raids or spawns was a mage unless we needed my archer to kill a champ or pop/advance a spawn. I played red Malador every single night and most weekends.

F

ForTheOcean

LOL. Until I was made an example of, which only happened months ago, all I ever played at raids or spawns was a mage unless we needed my archer to kill a champ or pop/advance a spawn. I played red Malador every single night and most weekends.

Ok well months ago I was not playing, so... Everything above means nothing to me. Which would also be why I said you don't know who my characters are this time around. I was out of the game for quite a while and only came back a couple of months ago, at which time you were already booted from BC.

M

Malador

Ok well months ago I was not playing, so... Everything above means nothing to me. Which would also be why I said you don't know who my characters are this time around. I was out of the game for quite a while and only came back a couple of months ago, at which time you were already booted from BC.
Right. Somehow I knew you would have an explaination so to clarify I have been playing the same mage named Malador since 1997 for almost all pvp (excluding yew gate). So unless you havent played for years . . .

You can figure the rest out for yourself I think.

F

ForTheOcean

As a matter of fact I haven't played in quite a while. Having a mage on your account and playing that mage are two entirely different things... I saw Lynk the other day on Yoshio Ogata... He plays a mage... You saw me the other day on For The Ocean... I play a mage(at least occasionally, and I admit that). I hadn't played since before you got kicked from BC. Since I changed in my account before the one I am playing now, I have not seen the Malador char(Blue/Red/Mage/Dexer/Whatever). I haven't seen anyone named Malador period, I know that you have the character, but I think that it might be xfered to Pacific with FL? Atleast Floyd and Kahlan play reds with FHP. All you play is a blue pvm archer that can run.

*-And what's the flow of logic of him winning an argument with BC?-*

H

hydro

i still havent mal win any arguments, he just make idiotic excuses for him self....

S

Still Frame

mal never actually wins, he just loses sleightly less than normal. He still has no credability on these boards

Uhoh look whos at yew on his red mage :lame:

*waits to excuse*

M

Malador

i still havent mal win any arguments, he just make idiotic excuses for him self....
I always win my arguments.

FTO I appologize. I just went through the nearly 400 screen shots I took in 2007 and while I see Malador in more than half of them with other BC members in various stages of killing people I dont see FTO in map in any of them. I think you are right. You might not have logged in "literally in years".

Oh and by the way I currently play "a blue PVM archer that can run" and can kill your chars. You left that last part off by mistake, i feel certain.

F

ForTheOcean

I have killed Aldo with FTO once that I can recall, and you've killed FTO once since I've been back, Uther is my macer that I have started playing a little more on lately, whom you have never killed and I would love to put him to the test any time. I actually chased you almost to the ettin room in the above mentioned fight, and unfortunately an ogre lord that you ran straight into got the money shot. It's just so hard to find you out of a guard zone to kill.

Like I said anytime...

S

Still Frame

Woohoo im there there twice!!

oaks fight and 1 random one with like 5 other bc in this pic! congrats mal! i have more screenies (total and of you dead) from when i ran solo

But there seems to be one missing...wheres the one of shen dying at island?

B

Barbosa

I would have to agree. Every argument I have seen on these board with Mal he has won.

Still Frame: His credibility? Are you kidding? You used to skip more than a girl on a school yard playground on the hopscotch area. Malador used Razor, so what. Razor is the poor man's easyUO. I have used in on player run shards, the advantages, if any, are so minimal that its worthless to even criticize someone for it.

And Mystra, by Skip I am not implying any use of third party applications with UO. I'm implying he is of the homosexual nature. Please don't delete this post.

My spelling is horrible but im drunk so ill fix it tomorrow.
LOL go lynk!

F

FDAU

He still has no credability on these boards

ROFLMAO I had to register just to call you on that ****, but it seems lynx beat me to it. You both have less than 0 credibility for a couple of reasons.

1. You both are admitted cheaters
2. You both are of less than average intellect, this is not an attack but rather an observation. I mean you both posted pictures of yourselves using ittp's bright people wouldn't do that.
3. One of you shouldn't even be posting due to a lifetime ban.
4. The other should have a lifetime ban for doing the same as the first.

Lynk there is no excuse for running razor. A cheat is a cheat there is no "degree" of cheating you either do or you dont. They both do.

That is all you may now continue with your endless drivel about how you roxxor everyone with your elite "helpers"

BTH

H

hydro

ROFLMAO I had to register just to call you on that ****, but it seems lynx beat me to it. You both have less than 0 credibility for a couple of reasons.

1. You both are admitted cheaters
2. You both are of less than average intellect, this is not an attack but rather an observation. I mean you both posted pictures of yourselves using ittp's bright people wouldn't do that.
3. One of you shouldn't even be posting due to a lifetime ban.
4. The other should have a lifetime ban for doing the same as the first.

Lynk there is no excuse for running razor. A cheat is a cheat there is no "degree" of cheating you either do or you dont. They both do.

That is all you may now continue with your endless drivel about how you roxxor everyone with your elite "helpers"

BTH

i certantly agree with ya. now seems we have 3 admitted cheaters...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To correct a typo - i meant to say "razor is the poor man's UOAssist".

BTH - you are right. Cheating is cheating. I am just saying I don't care if someone uses razor. I prefer UOAssist because it's cleaner. And don't sit too high up on your horse. Show me one person who has never macrod a boring skill or tedious task with a third party app.

Hydro - Once again you respond without reading. I said yes I have used it on player run shards that UOAssist doesn't work on. Your ability to read and interpret matches your ability, or should I say inability, to spell and PvP.

H

hydro

To correct a typo - i meant to say "razor is the poor man's UOAssist".

BTH - you are right. Cheating is cheating. I am just saying I don't care if someone uses razor. I prefer UOAssist because it's cleaner. And don't sit too high up on your horse. Show me one person who has never macrod a boring skill or tedious task with a third party app.

Hydro - Once again you respond without reading. I said yes I have used it on player run shards that UOAssist doesn't work on. Your ability to read and interpret matches your ability, or should I say inability, to spell and PvP.

i dont care where you use it and why, it doesnt matter. your just making excuses to justify cheating.... you shouldnt mention pvp to me, considering i did kill most of your chars with ease, only one i EVER had trouble with was the pot chuggin necro against my necro mage with no pots. and dont claim owned me last week or even last month, i havent played for a couple months now...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont care where you use it and why, it doesnt matter. your just making excuses to justify cheating....
Thanks for proving my point.

you shouldnt mention pvp to me, considering i did kill most of your chars with ease,
LOL

i havent played for a couple months now...
Why do you post here then? Go do something else. Why don't you play? Waiting for your Gov't assistance check to re-activate your UO accounts?

H

hydro

Thanks for proving my point.

LOL

Why do you post here then? Go do something else. Why don't you play? Waiting for your Gov't assistance check to re-activate your UO accounts?

belive me im far from waiting for some check in the mail, im not some worthless a*ss democrat. it my choice if i want to paly uo or not, my account is still active and remain so. i always like to read the BS here, i dont need to explain to you why i want to post here. if you dont like it, dont reply. is that E A S Y enough for you??? or do you need a itpp to help you undersatnd that too??

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or do you need a itpp to help you undersatnd that too??
That would be helpful, some sort of an ITTP to translate your rediculous posts into something that is easily read and makes sense. Do you have any recommendations?

I found a free one google, but your posts all came back as "DOES NOT COMPUTE".

Thanks in advance for your help.

H

hydro

That would be helpful, some sort of an ITTP to translate your rediculous posts into something that is easily read and makes sense. Do you have any recommendations?

I found a free one google, but your posts all came back as "DOES NOT COMPUTE".

Thanks in advance for your help.

did another high school kid tell you that? i bet you won the talent contest for class clown!? :thumbup1:

another attempt to prove your self. are you a little frustrated?? im done messing with you kid. no need to reply anymore. you wont win and you wont seem to give it up. ill step up this time and let you say you won this one. you feel better now...

M

Mystra

mal never actually wins, he just loses sleightly less than normal. He still has no credability on these boards

I dont agree I have alot of Respect for Malador and the vollies he has sent back tossed his way. Also whenever I am in Fel and see him I run ;P
In fairness though i run from most mongbats as well but do not hate the player hate the game and Mal has stood his own on these forums without stooping to the level of attacks for years .

Yes yes I know ;-)

Mystra

S

Still Frame

Do you ever say anything new? Does that screenshot look like im cheating? No so stfu for a change. Or heres a better idea effing log in and maybe learn something about timing or combos instead of click and chase. (not an archer bash, for all your dexer templates)

As for my "life time ban" you're as usual short sighted and clueless so dont speak until your spoken to for a game you dont even play sir.

Mal was CAUGHT using an ITPP, i posted it of my own free will and didnt care what you clowns think of me seeing as im better than majority of them without little things like pots or last target on mouse wheel.

This computer barely runs without the lame microsoft framework that was needed for it so if i bothered to download it i would never be able to do anything in game. Again, quit crying move on im not a cheater its the only possible insult you have for me which is sad because for someone who makes fun of everyones "intellect" yet you cant come up with a real argument. Instead you keep bringing up a worthless out dated argument, your argument suits your characters atleast :)

F

FDAU

Seems when i logged on last night my "outdated characters" had no problem closing out a few folks. So much for your not playing theory. You were using an illegal program. There is no excuse. Rationalize it to yourself however you'd like to, but don't insult our collective intelligence by trying to justify it. I don't need another insult you cheat in an online video game, and you call me sad? BTW how was mal caught? Yeah he posted a screenshot of his own free will. Really you shouldn't bash him you and him are a lot alike. Maybe you should hang out irl figure out ways to cheat your way through everything. I'm sure he could help you find a way to steal internet service he's an old hand at it. Admitted thieves and cheats you guys would probably turn out to be bff rofl.:thumbdown:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont agree I have alot of Respect for Malador and the vollies he has sent back tossed his way. Also whenever I am in Fel and see him I run ;P
In fairness though i run from most mongbats as well but do not hate the player hate the game and Mal has stood his own on these forums without stooping to the level of attacks for years .

Yes yes I know ;-)

Mystra
A rare Mystra sighting :)

B

Black Betty

Yes yes I know ;-)

Mystra
If I'm not mistaken, the dislike of Mal is for him posting a photo of himself cheating and then trying to justify it. That is the angle of losing his credibility. Seems pretty simple to me.

S

Still Frame

Seems when i logged on last night my "outdated characters" had no problem closing out a few folks. So much for your not playing theory. You were using an illegal program. There is no excuse. Rationalize it to yourself however you'd like to, but don't insult our collective intelligence by trying to justify it. I don't need another insult you cheat in an online video game, and you call me sad? BTW how was mal caught? Yeah he posted a screenshot of his own free will. Really you shouldn't bash him you and him are a lot alike. Maybe you should hang out irl figure out ways to cheat your way through everything. I'm sure he could help you find a way to steal internet service he's an old hand at it. Admitted thieves and cheats you guys would probably turn out to be bff rofl.:thumbdown:
Yes, i used razor for short time. I don't anymore and its the only thing you can dwell on so its a sad insult. Mal was caught because he unintentionally got found out, i merely didnt give a ****. Same with guard whacking champs, we found it all to be a huge joke. It became the new craze and look, uo fixed it!! Now why can't they do the same for razor? Atleast give it a 1 time fee like assist.

"Admitted thieves"? please explain when i have ever been a theif, let alone admitted to it.

Good job for finally logging in, find your old buddy fred yet? A good bth/fred fight would be hilarous and make my day before senior prom tonight! :thumbup:

M

Malador

I have killed Aldo with FTO once that I can recall, and you've killed FTO once since I've been back, Uther is my macer that I have started playing a little more on lately, whom you have never killed and I would love to put him to the test any time. I actually chased you almost to the ettin room in the above mentioned fight, and unfortunately an ogre lord that you ran straight into got the money shot. It's just so hard to find you out of a guard zone to kill.

Like I said anytime...
If your talking about the despise fight there were four people chasing me including it seemed every critter in the tunnel. FHP had four people there and there were two or three other randoms. BC had around 20 and that is not counting BCF. Total there was at least 30 people trying to take the spawn from maybe 7.

Ofcourse I ran when the rest were all dead. We all ressed up and came back to die again too.

However we were speaking 1 v 1 and I dont think you have ever killed either of my pvpers with FTO or Uther. You tried hard to kill me in the guard zone while I was afk. I noticed the dead bodies littering the dungeon entrance area when I came back. It was quite humorous.

F

ForTheOcean

ROFL...
Perhaps Lynk can remember the fight that started this thread... There was actually only 3 (blue) BC there, there was various TDR/JW and you 4 FHP, no one had a real numbers advantage. And I was chasing you 1v1 when the ogre lord got the money shot. We were almost to the ettin room and all the BC were still in the spawn area. 20+ thats the funniest thing I have heard all day. I wouldn't have been on a blue if bc had 20+ and with TDR being there they more than likely wouldn't have gotten the 20 tactics if we outnumbered them that bad. There was no 20+ BC mal... pathetic.

And I did kill you once in the guard zone, and you repeatedly spammed that was an exploit and that you were going to page on me, when in actuality your the moron stupid enough to go AFK right next to the entrance with no NPC's to call guards to protect you. And I tried that once more and you guard whacked me... Once... And I quit trying since I knew you weren't afk. There was never bodies 'littering' the dungeon entrance area.

It just occured to me how senile you are becoming in your old age, jesus man get some help.

M

Malador

If I'm not mistaken, the dislike of Mal is for him posting a photo of himself cheating and then trying to justify it. That is the angle of losing his credibility. Seems pretty simple to me.
I never tried to justify it. No offense but I do not owe anyone an explaination. If I choose to use an ittp for what ever reason that is my business. I would not try to justify it nor would I expect you to justify your actions to me.

I did try to regain my credibility. Do not misunderstand. Not for the ittp. I simply dont want any excuses when I kill you. I have run KR exclusivly since that pic was posted so that when I post a pic of your dead body there is no question if I was cheating. KR excludes the use of all tpp not just razor. I loaded up the 2d client to pvp 2 days ago for the first time since being kicked from BC.

I also set out to make sure everyone realized the level of hipocracy in BC.

I feel I have achieved both goals.

M

Malador

ROFL...
Perhaps Lynk can remember the fight that started this thread... There was actually only 3 (blue) BC there, there was various TDR/JW and you 4 FHP, no one had a real numbers advantage. And I was chasing you 1v1 when the ogre lord got the money shot. We were almost to the ettin room and all the BC were still in the spawn area. 20+ thats the funniest thing I have heard all day. I wouldn't have been on a blue if bc had 20+ and with TDR being there they more than likely wouldn't have gotten the 20 tactics if we outnumbered them that bad. There was no 20+ BC mal... pathetic.

And I did kill you once in the guard zone, and you repeatedly spammed that was an exploit and that you were going to page on me, when in actuality your the moron stupid enough to go AFK right next to the entrance with no NPC's to call guards to protect you. And I tried that once more and you guard whacked me... Once... And I quit trying since I knew you weren't afk. There was never bodies 'littering' the dungeon entrance area.

It just occured to me how senile you are becoming in your old age, jesus man get some help.
This thread started long before the fight I described. It is possible I am getting you mixed up with someone else in which case I dont remember the situation your talking about at all. The situation I am talking about happened a few days ago and there were at least 20 BC and about half that many BCF present in all colors.

If I was present on the docks to spam anything why would I spam anything but guards. Dont be a moron FTO. If you ever killed me in the guard zone I was afk and certainly not spamming anything.

You have my respect though. My archer is a pretty tough kill unattended. You should be proud.