• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief Love

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I first learned about doing that at uothief.com. I'm not sure which of the 412 episodes it is, but those episodes are what got me interested in stealing in the first place. I wish I could go back in time and hang out with those guys. If you ever wondered about the monument to Chad the thief guildmaster outside of Minoc (Barter Town) on Siege, you can get the full story at that site. I recommend anyone interested in thieving (or anyone interested in UO for that matter) go to that site and read some of the crazy tales. I don't condone a lot of what those guys were doing as far as scams but some of it was utter genius. It took me forever to finally read them all but it was well worth it. Long live Chad Sexington!