• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief Love

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have been thinking about this for a bit and thought it would be cool if thieves could get a bit more love from the devs. It seems like almost every time I snoop a pack, I have nothing that I can steal. I used to be able to at least steal some gold from time to time, but the new changes to the way gold is handled have broken that for me as well.

I suggest that when I snoop a pack, there be a button on the pack that I can click that allows me to steal gold so long as the player has it in their bank account. When I steal, I get a random amount of gold based on my stealing skill, or I fail. I would also propose a timeout so that I can't steal gold from the same player over and over again (maybe like 2 minutes). My thoughts are, if a player can give me gold without them having it in their pack, I should be able to steal it without them having it in their pack as well.

Edit: This is not needed on Siege or Mugen. With no insurance, there is little need to be able to steal gold like this.

Last edited:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been thinking about this for a bit and thought it would be cool if thieves could get a bit more love from the devs. It seems like almost every time I snoop a pack, I have nothing that I can steal. I used to be able to at least steal some gold from time to time, but the new changes to the way gold is handled have broken that for me as well.

I suggest that when I snoop a pack, there be a button on the pack that I can click that allows me to steal gold so long as the player has it in their bank account. When I steal, I get a random amount of gold based on my stealing skill, or I fail. I would also propose a timeout so that I can't steal gold from the same player over and over again (maybe like 2 minutes). My thoughts are, if a player can give me gold without them having it in their pack, I should be able to steal it without them having it in their pack as well.
Seems pretty logical to me.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree! It makes the game more interesting and realistic to bring back the criminal element! I once said they should make thief quests a thing and really utilize the thieves guild much like they do in Skyrim. There should also be some added benefit to Forensic Evaluation and Item Identification as well so they are no longer dead skills. These two can definitely correlate with thievery and be made to be valuable skills. They need to do something for thieves for sure. It would be fun to see detectives hunt for thieves as well.

Last edited:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah...................................................
hell no
period.
This is not to the idea of a few pennies being given.. if your in fel and a silly player is standing still enough for you to pick their pocket so be it.
But as for Tram pocket picking.......no as it would take a bit of coding that has a world of things connected to it...
I for one am not willing to let the dev mess with my thief!
As for gold in bags... I have found usually I have a few coins in my bag loose.. so I don't know where your looking ...

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I agree! It makes the game more interesting and realistic to bring back the criminal element! I once said they should make thief quests a thing and really utilize the thieves guild much like they do in Skyrim. There should also be some added benefit to Forensic Evaluation and Item Identification as well so they are no longer dead skills. These two can definitely correlate with thievery and be made to be valuable skills. They need to do something for thieves for sure. It would be fun to see detectives hunt for thieves as well.
I agree, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. That would be great and all, but realistically, as someone who plays a thief almost exclusively, I would just like a way to use my skills to pass some time. Being a thief takes an overwhelming amount of patience. To be successful, one really needs to immerse themselves in the culture of the Feluccia player base. For example, I have notes of who often forgets to insure their stuff, who player's alternates are, and when guilds typically run champ spawns. I also have mental maps of a lot of player's packs so that I can tell very quickly when a new item that may not be insured is added. I can follow these same people around for weeks at a time before I catch one with that 120 scroll in their pack to make all my effort worth while. I am just asking for a way to practice my dark art when I have 20 minutes or so to kill and maybe make a couple K gold in the process.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of my main posts have been requesting more content for rogues.

I'm more of a pvm dungeon rogue, who enjoys puzzles, and chests.

Like people above have said, I'd like more use for some of the skills, like Item ID, Forensics, Taste ID, Detect Hidden, etc.

I'd like higher grade loot in dungeon chests, and more of them all over the maps.

The really big issue is REMOVE TRAP.
I'd just like someone else to confirm this happens to others, and I'm not going crazy.
I stealth up to a chest, I detect hidden on traps fine, I can unlock it fine, but when I do a successful Remove Trap - I unstealth...?!?!
This really should not happen, and is a killer, especially as I have no combat skills, and it's hard enough getting to some chests.
Remove Trap, should be the skill that allows you to stay stealthed, unlike the guys without Remove Trap who use magery Telekenesis.

Re Fel Rogues - No issues with improving them - there is an issue with Fel Rogues atm, it is almost an impossibility to catch them, something all the stealth ninja pvpers are using to their advantage.
They are too undetectable, and can get away too fast.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm I have a Remove trap skill on my siege t hunter and its never made me visible.... that I remember... its been a while

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
But as for Tram pocket picking.......no as it would take a bit of coding that has a world of things connected to it...
Agreed. Let Trammies be Trammies. Not sure why I would want to be in Trammel in the first place.

As for gold in bags... I have found usually I have a few coins in my bag loose.. so I don't know where your looking ...
When I have a short time to play, I usually just stop by Yew gate and do some backpack inspections. Folks hardly ever carry gold there. :(

No issues with improving them - there is an issue with Fel Rogues atm, it is almost an impossibility to catch them, something all the stealth ninja pvpers are using to their advantage.
I run a stealth ninja thief template and I can be taken out pretty quick. I admit that I am hard to detect and that I am very fast but my toon is built for that. I am essentially worthless in combat. When I use the steal skill I am automatically revealed and cannot stealth for 10 seconds, if you can cast paralyze on me before I get off the screen or into llama form.... I'm dead. Most folks have forgotten for the most part how to deal with a thief because it happens so infrequently.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In my opinion the remove trap skill is so under powered and dangerous that it is worthless. Remove trap at GM level should be able to remove a trap 100% of the time on a locked container without unhiding the thief. I also think a fail rate of 1-3% on unlocked containers might be reasonable.
Again I play on Siege where you can not use telekinesis to open a trapped chest from a distance.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always thought that items obtained as loot in Fel should be uninsureable until it is placed in a secure container. So if someone is farming they need to run to thier house or bank to remove the uninsurable tag.Once put in the secure container it is insureable as usual. That's just a pipe dream tho.

Madicay

Visitor
Hey! I am a nub here...however a very very old thief. This idea has no skill involved. Bad idea, dude. We old old disgusting, making all clutch at their pearls have always been persnickety!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Skill is measured by results, not template. If just taking the hit gets the job done, why not leave room for another skill? Seems like a win to me. If somebody doesn't like it, they better pump up the damage from exploding chests. Just my opinion

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stealing from players can be used as a tool to harrass people. It is no good to develop more negative feeling.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If losing 1k gold is going to cause negative feelings, perhaps we should all just go play words with friends instead. Stealing from players has been happening in fel since the game's inception. Let us all hope that that never changes. I steal from players frequently, I do not recall anyone feeling harassed by it.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've had countless hours of fun on a thief. While I do miss the days I could use him as a disarm thief they were still fun after the nerfs. Heck the disguise kit alone could be hella fun at times. I've stolen from someone in a dungeon and then used the kit and returned and that person stopped to tell me to watch out for a thief, only to have me steal from them again... it was hilarious at the time.

The #1 thing devs could AND SHOULD do is fix that stupid disguise kit. Right now if you use one and log out you will not have any working macros left when you log back in and will have to redo them all. Also, you can't even take the stupid thing off, you MUST wait through the entire 2 hour period for it to remove itself.

So don't worry, tramelites, if you are afraid of thieves they are quite broken right now even if everything wasn't insured, which it pretty much is.
Yeah the disguise kits are pretty much useless besides being a bit fun to play with. The names that it chooses though... I don't see how anyone could be fooled by that. I really only use 4 macros on my thief though so it doesn't really break anything too severely for me.

I also don't understand why the trammelites have anything to say regarding this topic. I cannot stress enough that we will never see a world where thieves can steal from people in trammel and I would never even ask for such a thing.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The first time i quit was because the devs made my disarm thief useless. As far as im concerned the more real a game can get the better. The current candy crush, trammy, nothing bad ever happens mentality of gaming in UO and other games is just sad.

Here is your trophy even though you didnt really work for it... :cheerleader:

Powder puff gaming is for kids that grew up winning participation trophies.

At least let me be able to steal something over 10 stones so i can annoy the bad pvpers at fel yew gate by stealing pots. :)

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
..... The #1 thing devs could AND SHOULD do is fix that stupid disguise kit. Right now if you use one and log out you will not have any working macros left when you log back in and will have to redo them all. Also, you can't even take the stupid thing off, you MUST wait through the entire 2 hour period for it to remove itself. ...
Well I normally just never log out with it on. I just make sure I remove it before I log out. You do know that you can remove it at any time?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to Siege for more thief love. BTW, who made the decision to remove flagging for thieves in Fel?

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Go to Siege for more thief love. BTW, who made the decision to remove flagging for thieves in Fel?
Yeah I am currently working on a siege thief as well. I still flag, I think it is based on the weight of the item. At 120 stealing I never flag on a 1 stone power scroll. Normally nothing worth stealing weighs a whole lot.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You know this is one of those things where you play this game for 18 years and you think yep... I know things... and then you find out NOPE don't know as much as you think you do.
Yeah, I was surprised when I learned that trick too. There was a thief in my guild who would never target me since I could kick him, only other guildies, and since he used a disguise kit I had no clue who it was on the roster to boot them. I had to learn the thief tricks and use a disguise kit myself to lure him out of hiding so he would finally try to rob me. When he did I killed him, used forensic identification on the body to get his real name, and finally booted him.

Madicay

Visitor
Disarming was the best time ever! Plus running without a mount, plus when you had to count steps. I miss my UO!

Madicay

Visitor
Plus EVERYONE knew whom was using disguise kits...NPC name was a dead give-a-way. Real thieves gained honor with their real names. Just changing clothes worked. Things were very fluid back in the day. No time to analyze, just play & react to the nasty nasty thief!

Madicay

Visitor
Meh, thieving was more difficult than the kill...you nubs will never understand which makes me sooo very sad. Meh...I did not like killing peeps. However, I never returned a weap to a **** & I did steal healing regs from idiot mages. I miss UO. Tried those silly other alternatives & felt all of those to be pretty much a grind. UO needs to stop the math! Ok, a lil math is ok. Simplicity is key. We all have complicated real lives & just want some good-hearted intelligent (minus math except for maybe counting steps) fun. I want so badly to renew my accounts (2). But peeps, old skool players whom lived by "all kill = no skill" are having a few issues now....

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of my main posts have been requesting more content for rogues.

I'm more of a pvm dungeon rogue, who enjoys puzzles, and chests.

Like people above have said, I'd like more use for some of the skills, like Item ID, Forensics, Taste ID, Detect Hidden, etc.

I'd like higher grade loot in dungeon chests, and more of them all over the maps.

The really big issue is REMOVE TRAP.
I'd just like someone else to confirm this happens to others, and I'm not going crazy.
I stealth up to a chest, I detect hidden on traps fine, I can unlock it fine, but when I do a successful Remove Trap - I unstealth...?!?!
This really should not happen, and is a killer, especially as I have no combat skills, and it's hard enough getting to some chests.
Remove Trap, should be the skill that allows you to stay stealthed, unlike the guys without Remove Trap who use magery Telekenesis.

Re Fel Rogues - No issues with improving them - there is an issue with Fel Rogues atm, it is almost an impossibility to catch them, something all the stealth ninja pvpers are using to their advantage.
TB Cookie, when I used to play my faction thieves (most of them were TB), using the Disarm/Remove Trap skill ALWAYS revealed my thief.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TB Cookie, when I used to play my faction thieves (most of them were TB), using the Disarm/Remove Trap skill ALWAYS revealed my thief.
Ahh thanks for the response, Tina, and others.
I've genuinely thought I was going mad over all these years, or that just my thief was broken - which of course it is.
The result, is I hardly ever use my pvm thief, and I'd like to.

In faction days, I can almost understand them revealing the thief - to allow factioners to know their traps were going, but to reveal the trap vanishing would have made more sense.
Now factions have gone, there is no reason to keep Remove Trap broken like it is right now.

In my opinion, a successful pvm dungeon thief, should be able to perform his entire operation in Stealth - that's the fun of it.
If he fails, sure, reveal him, but don't reveal him on a successful run.
It takes patience in stealth, and it takes a lot of skills - mine has over 900, and not one single combat skill to defend himself in any way.
It's a different style of play, that is being ignored.

I should be able to stealth to a chest, detect hidden, remove trap, lockpick, open, and loot a chest, all in sealthmode - If I don't fail any part.
Currently;
Stealth can fail (I consider this working correctly).
Detect Hidden works.
Remove Trap is broken badly - it reveals everytime.
Lockpick works.
Opening a chest works.
Looting is broken - this also reveals you.

They are my PvM thief opinions.

My PvP rogue opinions, are;
  • Mounted Dexxers should not be able to use skills designed for a Rogue on foot - ie Deathstrike.
  • It is too hard to detect PvP thieves currently, especially if they are blue - all PvP rogues, should be flagged grey in Fel permanently.
  • So many things do not work in detecting them, that should, for example Chivalry Holy Light. If you are stood next to someone using an area affect, why does it damage them when they are visible, and not when they are invisible - it does not make sense. Flagging Rogues grey permanently could fix this.

If the above were fixed for PvP Rogues, and an alert player stood a better chance of finding them up front, then I would not change their current overpowered abilities to get away.
So many times I am in a situation where I have found a rogue, and cannot detect him, this is wrong, once a rogue is found, you should stand a chance to kill him.

Additionally, Yes, I would give PvP rogues more to steal, and more content.

ps.
I believe I saw this Stinky Pete character a couple of days ago, when I jumped into a poison field trap with him close by. I noticed him around, but was completely unable to detect him.
I was using Spellweaving Thunderstorm and Essence of Wind to try and detect, I also have Conflags, and Supernovas. The only direct method I know right now, is to go grey myself, and Chain Lightning the ground in front of me, which is a bit annoying.
Having someone able to freely walk up to you, and steal stuff, even when you know he is there, and are trying to actively defend/ detect him, is a little bit wrong.

Last edited:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The only direct method I know right now, is to go grey myself, and Chain Lightning the ground in front of me, which is a bit annoying.
Detect hidden should also work on me when I am in stealth. AoE spells only work if one of us is grey or red. I think that was added so that people can't force you to flag by running through your fire fields or whatever.

Why would you want to kill me before I attempt a steal on you? I reveal every time I attempt a steal so finding me should be easy if you just carry something worth stealing.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Detect hidden should also work on me when I am in stealth. AoE spells only work if one of us is grey or red. I think that was added so that people can't force you to flag by running through your fire fields or whatever.

Why would you want to kill me before I attempt a steal on you? I reveal every time I attempt a steal so finding me should be easy if you just carry something worth stealing.
Good question actually.
After I posted this, I wanted to elaborate a bit more.

Detect Hidden should work, and tracking, I would not want Detect Hidden to be effectively nerfed, by allowing AoE spells to usurp it.

I do not believe AoE spells should reveal, but they certainly should damage.
I should be able to kill you in Stealth, if I am unable to detect you, but know you are there.
(You of course still have methods to get away from such AoE).
I think you should be flagged grey permanently, as it is unfair for the Innocent Blue to be a sitting duck.

Why would I want to kill you before you attempt a steal from me?

Because, I know you are going to steal from me, I want to hunt you down and kill you before you've done it.
It's almost the only way to kill a thief, once they've stolen from you, it's too late, trust me, they get away too fast and easily.

In my opinion, being a Thief in Fel, is currently too easy, but with not enough content.

I would increase the content, but give an alert player who is watching out for you, the chance to stop you.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I do not believe AoE spells should reveal, but they certainly should damage.
I should be able to kill you in Stealth, if I am unable to detect you, but know you are there.
I can agree with this. ^^

I think you should be flagged grey permanently, as it is unfair for the Innocent Blue to be a sitting duck.
This ^^... Not so much. Innocent blues are the perfect target for a thief. If I were grey all the time blues wouldn't be so innocent anymore. If I recall correctly, it used to be that when a thief stole from you the thief was grey permanently only to the character that was stolen from until that character killed the thief. That makes sense. Being grey all the time does not make sense to me. I wear my profession like a badge of honor, but others may want to be more discreet. What if I wanted to change my criminal ways? Would using a disguise kit turn me blue? When would I go grey? Upon joining the thieve's guild? When I make my first steal? When I am practicing stealing on a llama? My point is, I am not a thief or criminal until I commit a criminal act so the only way one should be able to kill me without flagging is after I attempt a steal.

It's almost the only way to kill a thief, once they've stolen from you, it's too late, trust me, they get away too fast and easily.
I must be pretty bad at it because even though I consider myself pretty good, I still get killed quite often. Like i said previously:

I am essentially worthless in combat. When I use the steal skill I am automatically revealed and cannot stealth for 10 seconds, if you can cast paralyze on me before I get off the screen or into llama form.... I'm dead.
There are many players on Atlantic that know this very well. I keep a list of them so that I can remember who the difficult targets are and I prey on the easier ones first.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am disappointed a thread called "Thief Love" hasn't devolved into a semi-erotic RPG story.
@Lore

It was a quiet day in Feluccia... almost too quiet. When suddenly he burst through the moongate. His leathers were firm and his cloak was dripping wet with the viscera of a hard day's battle. I thought to myself that this could be a dream as I had not seen this beautiful man around here before. I quietly kept to the shadows as I followed him to the inn. I moved in closer and closer until I could smell the stank of his sweat. I slowly reached into his trousers until I found the package that I was looking for. It was small... Just how I like them. As I slowly removed his package from his trousers, my hand, lubricated with sweat and blood from his clothing, slipped off of the package causing a audible CHING! I yelp as I run out of the inn with the man in pursuit. Once outside, I entered llama form as the man penetrated me repeatedly from behind with his weapon. Soon the town guard heard the commotion and arrived to shove his massive weapon directly into my mouth, causing me to gag and spit up blood as I felt mt soul leaving my limp body. All in a day's work I guess.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thieves have far more abilities than ever before but there is far too little worth stealing. Unfortuantely UO is either Care Bears online or a shooter game for crybabies. Even pvp is geared towards trammies. Item insurance, bless deeds etc. A lot of what really made uo unique is gone. An example of thief ability upgrades thru the years.

1. insta stealth(no delay after hiding
2. HP regen
3. pot enhance
4. ninjitsu
5. wraith form
6. stealth mastery

Problem is everything in uo is either trammelized, insurable, blessed,too heavy, in too big of a stack etc. All these neat abilities and not much to do with it.

Last edited:

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thieves have far more abilities than ever before but there is far too little worth stealing. Unfortuantely UO is either Care Bears online or a shooter game for crybabies. Even pvp is geared towards trammies. Item insurance, bless deeds etc. A lot of what really made uo unique is gone. An example of thief ability upgrades thru the years.

1. insta stealth(no delay after hiding
2. HP regen
3. pot enhance
4. ninjitsu
5. wraith form
6. stealth mastery

Problem is everything in uo is either trammelized, insurable, blessed,too heavy, in too big of a stack etc. All these neat abilities and not much to do with it.
I actually completely agree.
This is sort of what I'm trying to say also, thieves have got so much stronger than ever before.
I think the Devs know this, so have completely nerfed their content.
That's why I'm saying, if you increase their content, there have to be more counters, in the current climate.

Pete - trapped box by the way, and you're gone. :)

Last edited:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Insurance came out long long ago. Aside from events, ripping off fellow collectors, or griefing some poor noob at the fel yew moongate after a spawn, what on earth would compel a person to play a thief? Beyond that, what makes any of you think thieves need more love at all?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have obviously never played a thief before. It's ok. Nobody asked you.
Sorry, my third character was a thief on atlantic, I shelved the character a week or so after insurance. Gave the account to a friend, his first question was what do I do with this char, it seems pretty worthless.

I gave him a website with info on where to steal what...a week later he deleted the character.

So, I did play a thief when it was *fun*.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It could be fun again i suppose. I apologize for my previous post. I deleted it thinking it was kind of "trolly." When I use my thief I typically steal scrolls from people doing spawns. Again I think giving thieves the ability to steal small amounts of gold would at least give me a way to have a good time in between spawns. Think of it like the insurance payment that a PvPer gets when he kills someone.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's all good Stinky, and I forgot about EM event thieves tbh since I hadn't played them since 2011. I had 7 across the shards just for events. Probably during one of those events was the last time I enjoyed playing one. Cheers.

Edit: Apologies to you too, I came off a bit harsh.

Last edited:

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could be fun again i suppose. I apologize for my previous post. I deleted it thinking it was kind of "trolly." When I use my thief I typically steal scrolls from people doing spawns. Again I think giving thieves the ability to steal small amounts of gold would at least give me a way to have a good time in between spawns. Think of it like the insurance payment that a PvPer gets when he kills someone.
Could think outside of the box, and go wider than just gold.

You could be given a quest from thief guild, to steal from a Mark based in Fel.
Successfully collect these, and gain points towards rewards?
A Fel based non thief player could have a Mark placed in his backpack - if he keeps it successfully for say 40 hours play in Fel he gets the reward, if the thief steals it, he gets it.
It could be based on time spent in Dungeons etc.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Could think outside of the box, and go wider than just gold.

You could be given a quest from thief guild, to steal from a Mark based in Fel.
Successfully collect these, and gain points towards rewards?
A Fel based non thief player could have a Mark placed in his backpack - if he keeps it successfully for say 40 hours play in Fel he gets the reward, if the thief steals it, he gets it.
It could be based on time spent in Dungeons etc.
I Love this idea. It saddens me that our devs would probably just screw this up. That's why I kept my request simple.

Madicay

Visitor
Remove grayness by croaking if you have the time. All good, unless this has changed....couple punches to an NPC in guardzone & yer good...dudes you are so nubbish...unless yer trying for Lord as a rogue...

Madicay

Visitor
Buh bye! Sad times for UO. I will not return to Stratics. I wish yall well.