• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There have been some interesting polls lately.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I think one of the first changes we should ask for is that we simply show on the shard list. No game changes required. It would be a small step in the right direction.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
One of the more interesting things on Kat's fact finding is that a greater percentage of folks are pro change. Just sayin'...

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)

I would think this change would be the simplest for the Dev. team to do to possibly help Siege population

Show Siege on the shard list, play scary felucca music with some simple warning and let it SHOW on the shard list for crying out loud. At least those UO customers that may be new or oldies returning after a zillion yrs. to SEE Siege is there among the shard list.

*not like folks already playing, do not know Siege exists, though with our loud boisterous posts on UO HALL over time, at times.*

Just sayin'

:)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Consider it a small show of good faith?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
My next suggestion is way more out there... It will have to wait until after work.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My next suggestion is way more out there... It will have to wait until after work.
What ? Ya gonna suggest I get to xfer my Chesapeake thief to Siege for free in some house teleporter set up from my one remaining home there to HERE ? Special 12 yr. vet reward, our house teleporter sets can take us to our homes on any shard we have them ? :)

I'd be for that. :) He could skip ROT, he is all done anyhow, he'd be on the same acct. as one of my homes here, and then he could go swipe some faction sigl........HERE. :)

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been pretty surprised at the positive responses myself. Just 3 or 4 years ago, the mere mention of some of these proposed changes would have inspired near rioting! lol

I have to say that I have appreciated the calm discussion in each poll. :thumbup1:

I'll be leaving these open for a few more days with hope that everyone has a chance to vote if they want to.

I had thought about opening one more to see if we can find an acceptable adjustment to RoT timers and caps, but there are so many variables and opinions that it may be a difficult and pointless poll. It might be better left to the devs to decide.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Adding Siege to the shard list may be a little more complicated. It will need some coding so it do not mess up the Young status on normal shards and I'm sure we don't want to risk Young char status on Siege.

Adding one more char slot may also be alot more complicated than just remove the limit and allow 6/7 chars on Siege too. Would we be willing to accept that if the choice was between one char slot or the all?

About allow a Siege house, I believe the best solusion would be to allow all accounts to place a second house on a different shard, size max 7x7, have to be refreshed once each 3 weeks. This way, it would work for all who play 2 shards and we would have a better chance to get rid of the house again if the player stop playing Siege as he may want to place it somewhere else.

Adding recall back with a delay where you can't move/take damage. Not sure how much coding needed for this, some mage spells already have delay and interrupts.

Now to keep players here, lets not forget to remove this stupid factions items so the shard again can be one community :)

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing I'd love to see, and it may sound a bit crazy:

Ability to make artifacts with imbuing. We can get the ingredients from killing doom bosses, and make cursed artifacts with them. I think it makes sense, and revive doom a bit. Even open up certain things, such as: Being able to put mage armor on any doom artifact, etc. Could really open up some options for the non faction player.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron

Ability to make artifacts with imbuing. We can get the ingredients from killing doom bosses, and make cursed artifacts with them. I think it makes sense, and revive doom a bit. Even open up certain things, such as: Being able to put mage armor on any doom artifact, etc. Could really open up some options for the non faction player.
I think that would be bad, Artifacts from Doom and other places are a bonus for the hardcore PvM'ers and they make their profite from selling them.

Imbued items should not depent on item from highlevel PvM spawn. I like it as it is now, where we can imbue a useful suit without need of items from hard spawn.

Now we just need to get rid of the factions items as bying artifacts from npc's is against the Siege spirit.

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that would be bad, Artifacts from Doom and other places are a bonus for the hardcore PvM'ers and they make their profite from selling them.

Imbued items should not depent on item from highlevel PvM spawn. I like it as it is now, where we can imbue a useful suit without need of items from hard spawn.

Now we just need to get rid of the factions items as bying artifacts from npc's is against the Siege spirit.
lol... i dont agree with that...
its not the faction arty who make this shard dead. believe me

I

insanepete

That is a really cool idea too, I mentioned in another thread to increase drop rate or get points you can turn in for specific arties from doom bosses, but this might be even more fun. Currently almost no one goes to any of the old places anyways, should be good reasons to go to all the facets again.

B

Black magick

Well... really, lets face it. Very few, if any, of the artifacts sell for a decent price. Even useful ones such as the HOM is tough to sell to anyone other than a collector.

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
back on topic:
I agree, show Siege on shard list, this is the only one of the many poll options that came up lately I support, no questions asked!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I think one of the first changes we should ask for is that we simply show on the shard list. No game changes required. It would be a small step in the right direction.
/facepalm
Please explain what you mean. It is a simple thing. Let us show.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
as simple as it sounds to find out how to revolk young status...people won't go past looking for the shard on the list. Had a message two days ago from the guy who got me started on UO years ago, wanted to get on SP cause he heard I was on here and couldn't see it on the list. So he downloaded a different game.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
For one... Your posts make no sence. (am I alone here?)

I get where you are coming from. Kill a monster get cool stuff. I am good with that. Crafter stuff should be better than most drops.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I get where you are coming from. Kill a monster get cool stuff. I am good with that. Crafter stuff should be better than most drops.
After how many years...i'm really starting to like you...

:thumbup1:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I yam what I yam...

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Adding one more char slot may also be alot more complicated than just remove the limit and allow 6/7 chars on Siege too. Would we be willing to accept that if the choice was between one char slot or the all?

Adding recall back with a delay where you can't move/take damage. Not sure how much coding needed for this, some mage spells already have delay and interrupts.
Adding another char slot is simple, just change a variabe in the max_char section of coding. I went from 5 chars to 7 with a token code so I know there is nothing to it. Raising the number to two is simple.

As far as recall goes, I disagree. I think the point of gate travel is partially to announce your arrival, giving anyone on the other side a chance to hide or prepare to fight. I know my crafter has hidden many times when out farming materials and a gate opened up, only to find another gatherer come through the gate, but with Greater Dragon in tow.

Another reason for the gate is for stealther assassins and thieves to follow you to destnation, making siege that more perilous. An experienced thief or murderer will bide their time, and not go criminal before the gate hop, so they can follow unflagged. Recall would ruin alot of the fun.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My posts make no sense?

Then please remove yourself from the discussion. You keep trying to sound like you understand the issue, but really you're ****ing clueless.

Good luck getting most of this shard to sign on to anything. When a few more years pass and you're still in the same spot... maybe what I'm saying will finally click.

PLEASE DEVS - I think one of the first changes should be showing on the shard list!!! That's really going to make playing Siege fun!!! YEAH!!!!

dirp dee dir

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Adding another char slot is simple, just change a variabe in the max_char section of coding. I went from 5 chars to 7 with a token code so I know there is nothing to it. Raising the number to two is simple.
I remember a Dev saying, that is not that simple, but I can't know

As far as recall goes, I disagree. I think the point of gate travel is partially to announce your arrival, giving anyone on the other side a chance to hide or prepare to fight. I know my crafter has hidden many times when out farming materials and a gate opened up, only to find another gatherer come through the gate, but with Greater Dragon in tow.

Another reason for the gate is for stealther assassins and thieves to follow you to destnation, making siege that more perilous. An experienced thief or murderer will bide their time, and not go criminal before the gate hop, so they can follow unflagged. Recall would ruin alot of the fun.
So true, maybe we then should ask them to lower the skill needed for gating or maybe better, make gate scrolls work without any skills needed.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A simple reminder might help, and is certainly worth a try. Let players see siege as an option. As I have mentioned before, it is time to try almost anything, rather than just do nothing, be bitter, and let siege sink into the mud.

V

Vaelix

Just a Random Note for all of you..

From speaking to all the ATL (Prodo) People about siege.. Its not Housing, Siege on the Shard List, Low Bank Storage, Less population.. Ect Keeping people from siege..

Its 2 things..

ROT and No insurance.

No insurance is Solved with faction arties.. ANY player can build a VERY solid suit with Faction Arties..

So the only *Real* Thing from keeping the People i've been talking to from even Considering siege...

Is ROT.. IMO we should start there.. Mainly because with the DEV Teams track record.. They make Maybe 1 Change every 1-2 Years to Siege.. I'd really hate to see it wasted on "Putting Siege on the Shard List"

Start with ROT.. get it changed.. THEN go to the other stuff that is (In reality) Very minor.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A simple reminder might help, and is certainly worth a try. Let players see siege as an option. As I have mentioned before, it is time to try almost anything, rather than just do nothing, be bitter, and let siege sink into the mud.
I agree with this. Adding Siege to the list and doing nothing more won't yeild the results we are looking for, but "hiding" Siege is ridiculous! Its time to add us to the list.

Furthermore, I feel that presenting a smallish, but clear-cut list of changes we find acceptable could be the boost we need. I used an analogy before to describe the situation here... Siege is in cardiac arrest, we need to use the defibrillator this time instead of a bandaid fixes. Anything less isn't going to help.

And Vaelix... Of course prodo players are going to cite no insurance as a reason not to play Siege. If thats what they want that, they have numerous shards to choose from. They don't need another shard with insurance, but we need fixes that will help Siege, yet remain in keeping with the spirit of Siege Perilous.

V

Vaelix

And Vaelix... Of course prodo players are going to cite no insurance as a reason not to play Siege. If thats what they want that, they have numerous shards to choose from. They don't need another shard with insurance, but we need fixes that will help Siege, yet remain in keeping with the spirit of Siege Perilous.
Thats why i added the fact that Faction Arties are good for Siege.. They allow normal people to run these "Good" suits ect ect..

Anyway like i said.. The Devs will prolly only do "ONE" thing for siege.. I'd hate to see it wasted on Adding the Shard to the List.. Opposed to Making a Major Change to ROT or adding Blackrock.. ect

Edit : Im not asking for insurance on siege.. Im just giving another Reason faction arties have the Potential to increase the overall population of Siege.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Kelmo is right. A small change is better than no change, and we have seen in the past few months that the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

I have to contest though, that I do think faction arties help Siege PvPers, but sadly there is no counter part for non-factioners... so I think they need to remove the arties or introduce cursed ones perma to the shard.

I have been an advocate for keeping them, as I agree they open up a ton of template possibilities. I ran the first mage weap char on Siege, excluding Nym's wand char, and then I ran a weird ninja parry template, and then a 60pt DS ninja template with archery etc. It allows for some leg room in templates, which I love. With these items you don't have to be a cookie cutter character. I know lots of you miss the parry macer, or the stun mage, or DP dexer, but times have changed.

Faction arties have really made the game better for me. Between them and SA, I think I have enjoyed UO more than I had in years. However, if non-factioner chars can't get some love, I agree the arties need to go. Doom needs a major overhaul anyway.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You add another 100 people to this shard and a guild that plays, all the silver spots would be locked down...not too mention the best spot would be patrolled 24/7 and no one would farm silver uninterrupted...which equals no pvp, not unless you count fighting numerous people on your farmer pvp...

FACTION ITEMS BAD FOR SIEGE PERILOUS...

V

Vaelix

You add another 100 people to this shard and a guild that plays, all the silver spots would be locked down...not too mention the best spot would be patrolled 24/7 and no one would farm silver uninterrupted...which equals no pvp, not unless you count fighting numerous people on your farmer pvp...

In other words.. Risk versus Reward?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In other words.. Risk versus Reward?
Yes, meaning fewer silver which means fewer pvp...by your wanting faction items if you can't get silver you can't get to pvp...

It's a horrible idea i'm not going to spell it out for you...you'll figure it out just like everyone else when the shard is fully populated and no one can get silver because all the spots will be camped then what genius?

BTW, can you please answer my question instead of a stupid comment...it will be obvious of risk vs reward but do you even understand the repercussions of this? Because anyone can farm gold in numerous places but that's not true for silver let alone the BEST spot on the server...and if you need silver to pvp successfully then what?

The bottom line is faction items was a horrible idea for siege perilous and needs to be removed from this server...this is not a prodo server if you want a prodo server sell your stuff on sp and leave and go to the numerous prodo servers out there...sp is unique and needs just a little love to be fixed...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Play nicely...

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I little over a year ago we had 4 active guilds playing factions and the silver spots where fine. 98% of the players understand that it is better to farm gold and buy your old faction items back rather then farm for 8 hours.

I think adding 100 players and another active guild would do wonders for Siege, your fear is my dream...

Guess we have different ideas of fun.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I little over a year ago we had 4 active guilds playing factions and the silver spots where fine. 98% of the players understand that it is better to farm gold and buy your old faction items back rather then farm for 8 hours.

I think adding 100 players and another active guild would do wonders for Siege, your fear is my dream...

Guess we have different ideas of fun.
I was thinking the same thing. And there are multiple silver spots... soo...multiple spots to PvP is ... bad?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking the same thing. And there are multiple silver spots... soo...multiple spots to PvP is ... bad?
are you there to collect silver or pvp on a naked tamer and get ganked by 3 or more people?

Neither of you are seeing my point but when you wanna collect silver for your suit and your getting attacked on your naked tamer 24/7 you'll see my point...

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you there to collect silver or pvp on a naked tamer and get ganked by 3 or more people?

Neither of you are seeing my point but when you wanna collect silver for your suit and your getting attacked on your naked tamer 24/7 you'll see my point...
I kill naked tamers very easily, those don't bother me. And if they would lower the silver costs back to a justified price, people probably wouldn't try to sit and farm for hours on end. If an orny cost 5k silver, that is only about 30m in Blighted. In that 30m I bet you'd have me, Kage, Diablo, and numerous TnT show up. We used to have big battles happen that way.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with this. Adding Siege to the list and doing nothing more won't yeild the results we are looking for, but "hiding" Siege is ridiculous! Its time to add us to the list.

Furthermore, I feel that presenting a smallish, but clear-cut list of changes we find acceptable could be the boost we need. I used an analogy before to describe the situation here... Siege is in cardiac arrest, we need to use the defibrillator this time instead of a bandaid fixes. Anything less isn't going to help.
"it is time to try almost anything, rather than just do nothing, be bitter, and let siege sink into the mud."

You agree with that? Then say you want a defib rather than a bandaid...

If my doctor tried treating me with whatever to 'see if it works' rather than finding the problem and addressing it directly... I'd go to a different doctor.

Miss the cue on that one big time Kat.

The problem isn't that we don't have insurance and they do. The problem is what insurance provides these players. It allows them to use their hard-earned rewards (because obtaining usable items has become more and more difficult.)

Takes long time to earn items versus losing them often = not a lot of fun for most people. Hence why most people are not here.

If siege had proper loot drops from monsters, then players wouldn't feel insurance was a big deal here. They would be able to run suits that they earned and they would be replacable in a reasonable fashion because we expect to die and lose our belongings often.

The problem is the effort required to run a decent suit does not mesh well with how fast you can lose it. The average player is not like me or Forsaken or Kage or any of us capable of running top-dollar suits. The average player is at a ridiculous disadvantage and farming silver for hours on end to lose it in a 2 second gank is ********.

You want people to come here and enjoy playing here? Make playing here worth it and not a headache/waste of time.

Now go on with your simple list of crap that will bring in a few people but not get many if any of them to stay. Showing on the shard list is not important. A 2nd character slot (with how soul stones currently work?) is not important. Adding a 2nd house is not important.

Addressing monster loot, faction silver prices and just the overall fun of playing this shard for the AVERAGE player... is what needs to be addressed.

That and the fact that there are tons of Siege players standing in the way of addressing these things properly. So good luck on getting the community on board to anything that will actually give us results.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

People keep telling me, this shard is all about PvPing. Now, here is this
natural conflict over Silver gathering. Fighting for resources has aways made sense to me. Most people prefer to choose how and where to fight, but
Silver farming takes the option away. Patrolling 24/7 does not happen on SP.
Besides, Faction artifacts or no Faction artifacts, this does not really stop
you from fighting. It is losing items, that the problem...player behavior could
change by simply chose to stop using Faction artifacts and use Imbued items;
which are easy to replace by buy with Gold.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Draxous said:
The problem is the effort required to run a decent suit does not mesh well with how fast you can lose it. The average player is not like me or Forsaken or Kage or any of us capable of running top-dollar suits. The average player is at a ridiculous disadvantage and farming silver for hours on end to lose it in a 2 second gank is ********.

You want people to come here and enjoy playing here? Make playing here worth it and not a headache/waste of time.

Now go on with your simple list of crap that will bring in a few people but not get many if any of them to stay. Showing on the shard list is not important. A 2nd character slot (with how soul stones currently work?) is not important. Adding a 2nd house is not important.

Addressing monster loot, faction silver prices and just the overall fun of playing this shard for the AVERAGE player... is what needs to be addressed.
Not sure where you had been the last year but you had not been in UO.
You comes here, after a year or so and think everything is like when you left.

It's not!!, Alot had changes. What would had worked a year ago, may not work now.

A year ago, we did not have Imbuing, we did not have the new SA loot, we did not have a need for old crappy loot.

A year ago, we could try to burn runic hammers and sewing kits and hope for some luck, now we just make what we need.

Want a suit with 100 LRC, 600 Luck, 6 MR, 6 HPR and 5x70 resist? We can make that now easy. If you want 12 MR and 12 HPR it get more complicated as you need to get some upper resources.

Sure there is some mods we do not have access to add, so the artifacts do still have something I can't add.

We don't need factions items now, imbuing is the best that had happen to Siege for long time.
A upper imbued suit may be expensive but you can useful suits now.
100 LRC medable 25k
600 Luck, 100 LRC medable, 5x60 100k
100 LRC medable + 6 MR + 6 HPR + 5x70, 175-200k
600 Luck, 6 MR, 6HPR, maybe SR or SI, close to 5x70 200-250k

Also gold weight is less now so you can very well make 50k+ on a dungeon trip
The world had changed sinse you played, we can replace this suits easy.

So focus now is to get more players to choose Siege. We did solve the fun problem, we just need more players.

Siege on the shard list will make new players who like PvP choose Siege and if they do not try it the trammy way first, they will do fine.

A place to call home is a must for many, even if they only can have a 7x7 that need refresh each 3 weeks.

More than one char, many like playing different chars, maybe all is PvP or PvM or crafting or maybe they both like to do crafting and to PvM/PvP.
Sure we do have soulstones but many like to RP their char and it's hard for one char to have different personality.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree that it would give Siege Perilous a better visiblity to everyone.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja, I hope that Faction players choose to use less
Faction items and more Imbued items. Their problem
of losing item may lessen this way. Best ask players
what type of imbued items they like to see marketed.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Patrolling 24/7 does not happen on SP
Not now it doesn't but if we had a bigger population it would you know how i know this? Because it's already been done in the past...the only difference is the server was booming and it was fine but imagine if 40 people from a prodo shard came over right now, how would the sp guilds fare against that? They wouldn't because there's no one here to stop them because the servers dead or people play prodo now...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja, I hope that Faction players choose to use less
Faction items and more Imbued items. Their problem
of losing item may lessen this way. Best ask players
what type of imbued items they like to see marketed.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
I tryed to ask, but hard to restock all the different kind both in female, male and garg. It sometimes better business to have the customers ask for 1-3 suits of a kind than have them a week on my vendor.

I believe we will see some standard suits like in the past where we had plate suit, leather suits, light archer and ring.

I think I will have to choose a few kind of suit and then hope the customers will come back.
Other crafters may choose to sell different suit than me. Right now, I try to make a few not to expensive suits that will be good for the mot so rich customers.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Kelmo is right. A small change is better than no change, and we have seen in the past few months that the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

I have to contest though, that I do think faction arties help Siege PvPers, but sadly there is no counter part for non-factioners... so I think they need to remove the arties or introduce cursed ones perma to the shard.

I have been an advocate for keeping them, as I agree they open up a ton of template possibilities. I ran the first mage weap char on Siege, excluding Nym's wand char, and then I ran a weird ninja parry template, and then a 60pt DS ninja template with archery etc. It allows for some leg room in templates, which I love. With these items you don't have to be a cookie cutter character. I know lots of you miss the parry macer, or the stun mage, or DP dexer, but times have changed.

Faction arties have really made the game better for me. Between them and SA, I think I have enjoyed UO more than I had in years. However, if non-factioner chars can't get some love, I agree the arties need to go. Doom needs a major overhaul anyway.
I my opinion, the vast majority of non-faction players have started to use
imbued items on SP. We really do not need those artifacts cursed or not cursed. Really, when I see a cursed artifact I think unraval it. Now, if you
want us to have that as a resource, ok. But, wear them...I do not think so.
Imbued items is the fashion of today.

Doom ! I see nothing wrong with it. Forget about increasing the drop rate.
People complained that the drop rate was too high, so they adjusted it.
Now, the reverse is demanded. The Dark Father spawning seem to be fair
enough.

I believe people should try out many of those various templates. Stop trying
to follow the one and only playable template.

Even better yet, try playing different goals. Really folks, 24/7 pvping got to
make you crazy and bored at some point. Occasional encounters to do pvping
should make this easier on your resources. Mix your activities with those
eventual fights.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tryed to ask, but hard to restock all the different kind both in female, male and garg. It sometimes better business to have the customers ask for 1-3 suits of a kind than have them a week on my vendor.

I believe we will see some standard suits like in the past where we had plate suit, leather suits, light archer and ring.

I think I will have to choose a few kind of suit and then hope the customers will come back.
Other crafters may choose to sell different suit than me. Right now, I try to make a few not to expensive suits that will be good for the mot so rich customers.
I would seem the customer is always right...who else knows their needs!
Has anyone ask to make the same type of items in lots of ten?
It would be nice to know if that customer will need another ten in x-number
of weeks.
If this has never happened, we just have to winged it. Marketing strategy
is never easy.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not now it doesn't but if we had a bigger population it would you know how i know this? Because it's already been done in the past...the only difference is the server was booming and it was fine but imagine if 40 people from a prodo shard came over right now, how would the sp guilds fare against that? They wouldn't because there's no one here to stop them because the servers dead or people play prodo now...
Oh my, we so weak...come and invade us... please!!!
We need atleast 40 people from any prodo shard to come and wipe the
ground with our death robes.

Some of those same people now playing prodo would just join those invading
players in the same activities. I rather see settlers on SP than those barbarian
hordes. I want to see new houses come up. More vendors...more...
yes, I going to say it ! PvMers. I want those nearly empty dungeons with
players slaying monsters.

Now, I not asking for anything but restraint from those PvPers, to allow the
crop of new players to grow up and stay on SP.

But, I not holding my breath.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix