• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Time Has Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your 'Designated Driver' is handing the 'bus' over to someone else.
Farewell all, and best wishes for the future.

See you in Sosaria.
Short and sweet... smells like a dismissal - shame if it is because Petra has done so much good on this site this past few years! It is actually, IMHO, the BEST site for UO now :)

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see you go Petra you will be missed as you did so much for stratics, safe travels

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You really will be missed, you have done a huge amount for Stratics.... hopefully we will see you more in-game though

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Short and sweet... smells like a dismissal - shame if it is because Petra has done so much good on this site this past few years!
With new ownership usually leads to new management as well. Nobody but those involved in the back end discussions of Stratics will know what was discussed, (unless of course that information is leaked >:)), so speculation isn't going to do anyone any good...la

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for teaching me a great deal about Stratics and moderating. Your loss will be a crushing blow to the Stratics community. Thank you for everything my friend.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Damn this are sad news, the forum will never be the same without your service. Maybe someday, we will meet again in a different forum.
Thank you for everything you did for us.

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
very sorry to hear this Petra - you have been a mine of valuable information ever since I returned to UO and I wish you all the best.

hopefully will see around in game - but if not take care and good luck.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems odd that she would just leave the forums altogether. It's not like she's been banned. Guess she is bitter about the split...too bad though...la

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES
*PEEES ONS DEM WOO LET HERZ GOS*
COMES BACK NO LEBES MEEES ALONE

Last edited:

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems odd that she would just leave the forums altogether. It's not like she's been banned. Guess she is bitter about the split...too bad though...la
@TheScoundrelRico and I quote you! "so speculation isn't going to do anyone any good...la"

So sorry to hear this news @Petra Fyde , many a time I looked up your recent posts to learn something new. Stratics will not be the same without you.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Petra, you've selflessly donated so much time, effort, wisdom and incredible guidance to this forum over the years I can't imagine what it's going to be like without you. Thank you for all you've done. My heart goes out to you.

*takes out the "I've been Petra-fied" mug and pour in some ale*

To Petra!

Last edited:

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amen to that... Enormous than
Now who speculates... Make your mind up bro....

The fact that Petra has posted once and not left any other comments, smacks of an involuntary removal.. no?

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Sad to see you go, Petra! Stratics will not be the same without you. :frown2:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much for your efforts on the forums you will be missed, I'm hoping that you will be still playing on our shard Europa.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, to address the conspiracy theorists, did I jump or was I pushed? I jumped.
Well, hobbled. I'm getting old you know.
Yes, Riply, I'll be on Europa - or sometimes Drachs, or maybe Siege, but certainly in Sosaria somewhere.
Will I post? I don't know. How long do you think I can hold out before I live up to my 'special' post count title?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
safe journeys, Petra... see you on the boards, nitpickin' with the rest of us! ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, to address the conspiracy theorists, did I jump or was I pushed? I jumped.
Well, hobbled. I'm getting old you know.
Yes, Riply, I'll be on Europa - or sometimes Drachs, or maybe Siege, but certainly in Sosaria somewhere.
Will I post? I don't know. How long do you think I can hold out before I live up to my 'special' post count title?
Welcome to Drachenfels! Just call me, so we can banksit a bit ;-)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Petra, for all the hard work you put into Stratics. I've relied on your guides too many times to count over the years. I hope this change will give you a lot more time to enjoy the people and activities that are closest to your heart. And I hope you'll also get some great and enjoyable opportunities to use the many skills you learned "on the job" here at Stratics. I'm glad you'll still be playing UO. Maybe by now some of your grandkids are old enough to play with you (more than just building houses!) and you'll have the time to enjoy doing that with them.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be well Petra. I don't play europa, but I might see you other places.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Petra.
the lady who not only gave me a ban but made me a moderator.
i still haven't decided which one i should be mad at her for!

i certainly wouldn't wanna be the next person in line to try to fill her shoes, i would speculate that would be an impossibility!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I feel like the Stratics world as we know it is collapsing....first Tazar, then Taylor, now Petra....strange that three of the top level staff leave at the same time, but I guess changes happen sometimes :(

Thank you for all your contributions to Stratics and the lives of new players around the world Petra, we will miss you. :woman:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well things are always changing and this is a prime example of how the changes are not always for the better. With all the others I regret your leaving and wish you well wherever and whatever you now do.

Status
Not open for further replies.