• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Story of Wintermoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deb

I agree...why has this thread been allowed to go on...JC has been
known to pull pranks in the past. Obviously there are a few posters
that are out to get him. JC, maybe you should just let this thing die
and let those that are condemning you just stew from you not responding
to them.

It's quite obvious they just want to get you going and they are being
quite successful.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Lurkers are lurkers for a variety of reasons. Most of the time they start posting because of a big event, such as an expansion or a game change. Why would anyone feel strongly enough to register just to post negative comments about someone who transferred a couple of towers? How did this situation compel you to start posting? It didn't, you obviously have another reason.
Link, I don't know who this person is. I guess you think anyone with under 100 posts is me? LOL!

Here's a post you just made on your OWN HOT boards, in response to someone who asked you to take some responsibility for the situation. And I quote you directly:

Postby Link Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:04 am
"Take responsibility for what? A bunch of people claiming EA handed me the towers? I am not going to apologize for people making up rumors about me."

Link, it has been established that you, yourself started all this by saying that EA gave you the towers. And then you kept it going with the fake auction and website.

Seriously, man. Take some ownership of all of this. None of this would even be here if not for your actions and statements.

This is the last statement that I will write: You said it, you did it, now deal with the aftermath. I didn't make anything up, as all can plainly see.

Peace.

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JC, I'll bet you just love getting all this attention. You deserve all that you receive. That's all I have to say. I don't believe anything that you say anymore. This is my last post about this subject. All I can say is I was there when all hell broke lose with Xanthar accounts. I was there when Xanthar left. I know what my personal ICQ's say. JC, shame on you for takeing advantge of probably one of the last and oldest part of Atlantics history. You distored it and made it a very ugly thing... tisk, tisk, tisk. And I REALLY don't know why this thread continues. It's pointless.... You let something go on and on just because someone lied about a few things... It should be ended already.. It is VERY pointless.

U

UltimaSword

Let me continue by saying I have no problem with JC. He didn't start the accusations he just messed with those that started them and they got all of you involved. Tisk tisk tisk on you people for taking the bait.

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has definitely gone wayyy long enough. Everyone's reached the point where they're just running around in circles. Those on one side are not going to change their thoughts and those on the other are not going to change their stance either. Thus we are at a stalemate.

I would say that since EA has officially commented on this and the tale has been told to whatever extent it *is* going to be told...this topic is dead. Let's not restart it again. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.