• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) the Rescue of Valcor- Trinsic's Last Scout

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Pre-Story:]
http://stratics.com/ams/the-atlantic-trinsic-pec-event-with-screenshots.39/

(continued..)

Lord Cauchemar, Lord Quacklebush, & Lady Zynia discover an abandoned scout camp not too far up the road traveling west out of Trinsic. This is usually where you can find some of Trinsic's most skilled scouts, available and ready for any task- yet there was not a rogue to be found..

Lord Cauchemar quickly noticed a book left behind that read:

"Scouts Journal Book 1

Day 1

We have followed the road Northwest from Trinsic. It didn't take long to pick up the swamp beasts trail for they too seemed to be following the road. Night is approaching and we will stop at the scout camp to rest and take food.

Death is what we have found at the camp. Everyone dead. Two of the four scouts with me have run off into the night, those fools. They will be lucky to go a mile before this evil catches up with them. I have ordered the remainder of my group to push on. None of us are anxious to sleep in this grizzly scene. I will leave this book for those that follow so you may know our path.

We are going to continue to follow the main road as thats the path of the beast. My hope is that help comes to us soon. We have yet to face our foe, but I am filled with dread.

Signed,
Valcor"

The group traveled north up the main road as the book instructed, and they soon discovered another book left behind by Valcor with clues on his path towards the swamp beast.

the second book read..

"Scouts Journal Book 2

Day 2

The sun greeted us as we rode into the guards barracks on the Northwest road towards Britain. I thought we may have had time to rest and perhaps gather some troops to aide us- but alas it was not meant to be.. There was only more death and destruction, and I know not of how many creatures we are able to track but they took down a full squad of guards..

A trap is what was left for me and my men. Two of us are left, having narrowly escaped the swamp beast that attacked us when we were riding in. My companion has been severely injured, but I don't dare leave him here. We must forge on and hope that help is coming.

Since the beast revealed itself, we are headed towards the swamps where tales of this creature are known to be from.

We'll cut straight Northeast and enter the swamp before dark. If anyone is reading this I would advise you to move forward cautiously. Our foe is no fool. The trap they prepared nearly killed us all. There is more here than just a monster wandering about the swamps. There is evil afoot.

Safe Travels,
Valcor"

..Join us October 4th 2015 @ 8:00 PM EST just outside Trinsic's Western Gate on our hunt to find Valcor and defeat the swamp beast.

Courtesy of PEC Wraith, Lord Cauchemar & Lord Quacklebush.