• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Origin PVP smacktalk thread- Part 3.5

• Thread starter imported_Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crystal Canyon

I will rez just about anyone AFTER a battle, I get yelled at for it all the time since some of my guildmates disagree with doing so, but in the end enemy or not, if I feel they made me work my butt off for that kill, then ya, I will rez them.
In the middle of a battle though, it all depends on who you are.... if you are fighting certain guilds with everyone else and not going against the grain, ya I will rez you if time allows so we can all be up and kick their butts.... but be dumb and go against the grain and no, I will run right past your ghost without a second thought.
What Morgaine says about her rezing people is the absolute truth....even the part about guildmates disagreeing with her choice of doing so. I know because I have disagreed with her about it before. But it is her nature to do so, and she is usually correct for doing it. Its just that she doesnt hold a grudge and always looks at Pvp as part of a game...not something to cry about.

I also will disagree with anyone that claims that A.V. rez kills. For one thing A.V. is not one person...it is a "group" of people come together to form a guild. Therefore accussing A.V. of rez killing cannot be true.

I was with A.V. at the gate one night and had a person attack me that shouldnt have. Once he killed me, he proceeded to then rez kill me. I was totally ticked, to put it nicely.

Once I got back up for the second time I noticed he was also down and Morgaine was rezzing him...yep you know it....I went for him!!!!

THe A.V. teamspeak suddendly was filled with I dont know how many people screamming "Crystal NO! We dont rez kill."

Ive fought along side of alot of A.V and never once seen any of them rez kill anyone or not rez any person who has come up to them as a ghost.

Im done now...I keep having these urges to go find more smileys so Id better go!:D

G

Ghost_Writer

Well I definitely wouldn't say "immune" or even close to it. But lets face it, the very definition os smack talk and trolling are about the same. We still will not allow personal attacks against players, only their PvP characters. We also absolutely will not allow any RL references or attacks. But if you want to tell everyone how much I suck at PvP, I'll be more than happy to put up my favorite PvP pic and prove you right.

:D
GW
Wel, I cant tell anyone how much you suck at Pvp unless you let us in on who your character is that Pvps....lol

Have I fought you before?

BTW...I was just messing with you with that last post...I do love the smileys ya know!:D
That's a picture of Ghost Writer himself... I don't PvP, don't have a PvP character, not yet anyway...

I

Intoxication

So if a FL is nice enough to rez one of my members (Lost Soul) and let them get there body after talking to them for a few minutes about the up coming tourney we are holding, you know taking a minute to put their hate aside and talking like normal people, then that said member should not rez that same person five minutes later just because you don't like them? You hate both the people that were rezzed and rezing just the same so why the heck does it bother you so much? you work along side a few people that would gank, rez kill, and not return any armor that is dropped and you come here to bi&^h about someone rezzing someone cuz you were fighting with them and didn't wanna get killed? Why would the rezzing of one member of another guild that kills us just the same as they will kill you or anyone else show that we pay them for spawns or that we even like or work with them? LSN has a alliance, we have a good rule, our true friends are the ones that hold a guild tag in our alliance. The only other guild that is blue to me that i would not kill is PvM. I'm still not sure why this idea bugs AV so much. We get called trash all the time cuz we have the rule of, if their not in the alliance they are free game. I would love to see many of these people that have always been on Origin to PvP on another shard and see how fel really is.
This will be my last post on this issue. I stand beside my member and there decision to rez someone that was nice and rezzed them no mater the tag. just seems right to me.

C

Crow

Just to be clear...I wasn't speaking of the rez part of your statement...I really could care less about that...Many times I've rezed enemies in a dark corner so we could all return to the fun...if anything just to entertain myself.

I even remember rezing you on the field at least once there 'Gainie...(and we all know how selective a certain memory can be at times)...I also remember getting a bunch of icqs from you and your people after they watched me rez kill an FL at that moonglow fight just for a cheap laugh...

HA...you'll get a kick out of this Intox...I was in HoS*, Shanna and I had been fighting each other back and forth in Delucia during a huge battle across T2A, somehow or another she died and I ran across her ghost. I checked map and no one was close, so i rezed and invised real quick. Just then a bunch of guildies came running up...I kept thinking 'Oh S#!T...please don't show!!!'...was pretty funny at the time.

Anyway...the idea that any guild would pay another for the freedom to spawn is at best laughable...to even think LSN would consider that, especially the founding members...just proves how little you really know.

Our guild was founded, grew, and has prospered on spawning and the pvp that comes with it.

FL was #1 target when we got here...but now it's kinda whoever is in the line of sight at that time.

And Crystal...nice work...that put a smile on my face :)

M

Morgaine

Crystal... uhmmmmm.... you lied a little bit in your post about AV not rez killing.... lol we do have a couple members who will purposely rez kill other guilds, I cant control them all lol I just heal them if Im there and tell the guys to chill out :p and well any FL is fair game for rez kill ... shouldnt need to explain why lol

You guys crack me up.... FL kills LSN and AV in despise... and then LSN rezzes FL? Yes, I know she was talking to them about the upcoming tourney, but come on
It doesnt matter honestly... I thought it was funny... didnt mean to upset anyone by such a small comment rolleyes:
And yes, I know you have rezzed me before Crow, Im not saying that you guys havent or that anyone else hasnt or that I havent... if Lost Soul would've been down there fighting FL and not rezzing them, we would've rezzed Lost as well and not purposely targetting them after that.

The 'spawn permit' thing is a rumor thats flying around shard at the moment. A few guilds including LSN are included in that rumor... thought it was funny also, since LSN use to icq me all the time blaming me for FL raiding them and now theres rumors about LSN being buddy buddy with FL, not to mention a few members of LSN and the alliance have told AV and other guilds that LSN and FL were working together.

Intox, if you are refering to AV and FFBz working together against FL, well thats all it is.. if everyone happens to be in the same place at the same time then why not? LSN has no room to talk since I have watched LSN fight along side FFBz and AV against FL in recent days.

C

Crow

*yawns*....keep rehashing the same crap to try and stir up trouble...oy

Wish I was really around so I could show you all how to be real board warriors, lol...

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my gods! By Mystryl! I have went blind from Smiley Over-exposure!

I hope I dressed myself okay today, can't see!!!

*Orvago chuckles madly*
Ok GW, let me get his straight...this thread is immune (almost) to the ROC?

Does this mean then that we can :flame:pleople if we want or just tell them that we :lick: them in the last battle?

What about challenging them to a:sword: then telling them they are a :loser:?

I think this is great because sometimes I tend to get a bit :bored: and I grab me some:popcorn: and a :pint:and come here to watch the:drama:.

I know, I know it is :lame:, but it beats :wall: trying to figure out all the bugs in the last publish!

I guess I could go to the Yew gate and :twak: some poor unsuspecting Pvper, but then I would get my butt :owned: and have to be :stretcher: to a healer because no one would rez me. All the while, his buddies would be standing back :hahaha: at me and telling him how good HE was.:ten:

Then Im sure they would come here to the boards and tell a :lie: about what really happened, claiming they are so :scholar: about Pvp and that I was totally :coco:

Of course, you know me, I would have to respond and :rant2: and :cursing: and call total :bs: on thier story!

In all honesty, I should just stay in the :cheerleader: section and watch the :drama:, listen to the others :sad2:, feel sorry for those who venture to Fel then come back here to tell thier :violin: is me stories.

I think we all should just go have a good :fight:, come back and do a :grouphug: and quit :bdh: about who is better than who. NOT!

I would miss surley miss the Pvp thread if everyone was :love: with each other!

I do :bowdown: to your way of thinking concerning the Pvp forum, at least when I read these Im not :bored: to :sleep2:

rolleyes: My bad!

C

Crystal Canyon

Oh my gods! By Mystryl! I have went blind from Smiley Over-exposure!

I hope I dressed myself okay today, can't see!!! *Orvago chuckles madly*
Oh my words, Orvago! Bad news my friend...you didnt dress at all!!!!!!!

Back away slowly from the smileys and go get yourself presentable before you pop into our forums!

:D (Sorry, just had to do one more smiley tonight!)

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To clear some things up, LSN is only the main target if they are the only target. Sorry, this goes for AV as well.

Thats how you troll =>

Status
Not open for further replies.