• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THE OFF TOPIC RL ARMORY THREAD

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is mine, I'm saving up some money for a pair of infrared goggles and some tracers . The deer won't know what hit them...:)

Nah I don't own it lol

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this should be your next weapon.

test fire it quickly... please.
Jesus, and it only took a month to come up with this post?
Follow directions: Place feet wide apart, now slowly remove your head. Careful, don't catch your chin and suffocate.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is mine, I'm saving up some money for a pair of infrared goggles and some tracers . The deer won't know what hit them...:)

Nah I don't own it lol
Would be a wicked thrill to own tho.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A dorky friend and I. Pictured: A semi-riced 10/22 and an AR-15 from my collection.

I am not the one who looks like Che.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A dorky friend and I. Pictured: A semi-riced 10/22 and an AR-15 from my collection.

I am not the one who looks like Che.
I assume you mean you are the fellow in the cowboy hat.
Nice hat. (seriously, looks like a pricey number.) You could pass for a looka like to my nephew.
Never figured from your posts you were a stetson kinda guy.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a Minnetonka Moccasin Outback Fold-Up.

And it's awesome.

S

SUPRsalad

It's a Minnetonka Moccasin Outback Fold-Up.

And it's awesome.
agreed, damn fine hat, sir. I'm way too cheap to buy a new one, and my head is too big to fit into any used ones I've been offered :(

anyways, just thought i'd share my new toy I just traded into:

She's quick:

Traded one of the (not) ak's we discussed earlier in the thread. Not only is she quick, but shes cheap, the ammo is cheap, shes accurate as all get-out, and she's fun. (plus my wife wanted something to certify for a CFL, and I thought, 'whats the cheapest way i can do this?')

i thought it was a good trade for the corinco, agreed?
local reviews rant and rave about its accuracy and non-jammy-ness.
So far with match-grade rounds, no mishaps, and it put them right where i wanted.
I hear is a pancake to take apart/clean, so I thought i'd just keep the barrel clean and see how long it takes to start jamming up.. Then I'll youtube it.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just sold my Mark III in favor of the Beretta Neos I bought a while back.

I had it for almost two years and got back what I paid for it. :D

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jesus, and it only took a month to come up with this post?
Follow directions: Place feet wide apart, now slowly remove your head. Careful, don't catch your chin and suffocate.

let me put this into words you can easily understand...

IEIEIEIEIEIEIIEIEIEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*boom*

R

Rand Al

really you don't even know how it goes. Once you start to use some brain cells then come back and post. It is allah hu akbar allah hu akbar allah hu akbar BOOM!

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I really love how muslims are portrayed, yet the guy named Hakeem is never found in any of the anti (insert religion ) posts in here. Hmmm. Make ye wonder? Prolly not, yer still cleaning mom up.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma, I really love the rugers, I have had a mk1 and a mk2, both sweet.
As for the beretta Neo Rand, for a star wars looking gun, they shoot really well. Beretta did a great design job. How bout toss a pic up for folks to see one. They not that common yet.

S

SUPRsalad

Awesome, sounds like I made a great trade with my markII. Took the wife out to shoot it and she got strait addicted to it. She now calls it 'my little pea-shooter'. Shes gone through several thousand rounds with it now, only cleaned the barrel one time so far, and she can still make very impressive groups from about 40ft.

My brother-in-law has (not sure if its the same thing as aran is talking about) a baretta 22 automatic 'competition' pistol.
its one of these:

I've seen him hit very small animals from about 100yds. I even saw him shoot a fast moving swallow with it out of the air. Hes got a red-dot on his and yeah, that thing is impressive as all get-out. The ******* wouldn't let his own sister borrow it to certify CFL tho.. jerk..

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No new toys to report, just a quick bump to the post, and a shout out to gemma/Suprsalad. Hope ye stop in, maybe with some target pix from yer new .22 showin how it groups.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Nah I don't own it lol
Deer hunting? Hahahah Unreal Tournament meets the country forest. :gee:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome, sounds like I made a great trade with my markII. Took the wife out to shoot it and she got strait addicted to it. She now calls it 'my little pea-shooter'. Shes gone through several thousand rounds with it now, only cleaned the barrel one time so far, and she can still make very impressive groups from about 40ft.

My brother-in-law has (not sure if its the same thing as aran is talking about) a baretta 22 automatic 'competition' pistol.
its one of these:

I've seen him hit very small animals from about 100yds. I even saw him shoot a fast moving swallow with it out of the air. Hes got a red-dot on his and yeah, that thing is impressive as all get-out. The ******* wouldn't let his own sister borrow it to certify CFL tho.. jerk..
That looks like a sick duel weapon for irl deathmatch.

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This fits nicely in here :
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rh2F5H3q-rU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rh2F5H3q-rU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

lol

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread has nothing to do with Phallic whosowhatsis.
Simply people who like firearms, sharing photos or funny quips. Btw, I love family guy.

Stewie FTW. Gay or not, he rocks so very, very hard.

S

SUPRsalad

I bet you want to drive a hummer too dontcha tiny?
from now on.. I dub thee..... "TheAngryInch"
Wait, I didn't even notice this till now, ahhaha, **** you and your smirking self-righteousness, my cock is huge.

S

SUPRsalad

HAHAHHAHA damn. nice one. Didn't even realize I set myself up for that!

(i was talking about your black ranch-rifle, black ak, black ar, black apc, black .22 pistol etc.)

Hey, I have a pair of black hand-cuffs if you wanna trade ! ;)

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
shotty guy myself.
this is my benelli M2 field

waiting to get pistol grip stock and tube extension. Possible red dot.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PGO or full stock+ pistol grip?

Either way is ********, mind you.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because a pistol grip does nothing to enhance a shotgun, looks ********, and generally acts as a flashing neon light that flashes "FLAMING ******!" in all the colors of the rainbow over your head.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huh. Well, that censored word is a type of feminine hygiene product, commonly found paired with the word "bag"

K

Kiminality

There must be some benefit to it, or it wouldn't be an option.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
really they censor ******? Yea theres a small benefit. you may like how it feels on your wrist, I do. Also its just a better grip to have when pumping out 10+ shells. makes it a tad bit easier to equal out recoil. But alas if your going to mod a tactical shot gun you might as well buy it that way.

S

SUPRsalad

cant imagine why, other than the complete waste of my cash, which doesn't bother me.

Full stock and pistol grip

sweet bennie, but i'll have to agree with aran, pistol grip feels 'less accurate' to me.. Thats all I can really say. My 870 had to go back to Remington for a broken ejector and I am getting 12ga withdrawals, so i was thinking about getting a bennie finally.

S

SUPRsalad

Ew, get out.
I'll have to agree here too, i traded into one, put a 300$ nikon objective on it, wasted 10k rounds through it, and I swear I never managed to kill a thing.. Waste of space. Traded it for a pellet rifle that kills something every time I shoot it. (minus the nikon)

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
cant imagine why, other than the complete waste of my cash, which doesn't bother me.

Full stock and pistol grip

sweet bennie, but i'll have to agree with aran, pistol grip feels 'less accurate' to me.. Thats all I can really say. My 870 had to go back to Remington for a broken ejector and I am getting 12ga withdrawals, so i was thinking about getting a bennie finally.
The only reason I'd put a pistol grip on it, is to maintain a good secure hold after discharging 10 rounds of buck. What can I say, I like to party. Other than that, my real passion with the M2 is skeet. which i find having 10 rounds of light federal target go through with a pist-grip isn't' a hindrance.

S

SUPRsalad

The only reason I'd put a pistol grip on it, is to maintain a good secure hold after discharging 10 rounds of buck. What can I say, I like to party. Other than that, my real passion with the M2 is skeet. which i find having 10 rounds of light federal target go through with a pist-grip isn't' a hindrance.
10 shots + auto = handicapped skeet player.

Plus, do you really need 10 to play a game of pieces? I have an extension that makes 7 + 1 in the chamber, and I get made fun of for having too much ammo for skeet, and my father-in-law still beats my brakes off with a .20ga side-by-side. . . Whatever floats your boat though I guess.. I'm sure its damn fine for pounding out the heavy loads like you say though. I'd hate to be on the other end of a hallway from something with ten rounds of double '0', no matter what the stupid grip was..