• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The *new* official real life picture thread.

S

sam_acatour

AJ!!!!!! :( SORRY YOU ARE NOT HERE WHILE I HAVE RETURNED I DO HOPE THAT ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR MOTHERS FARM N SUCH, SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR TROUBLES................ WISH YOU WELL

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
photo shop 4TW??

Funny thing is we were asked if we'd be interested in putting our son in commercials. He loves the camera and loves people. It's funny seeing how people respond because he says "HI!" to EVERYONE we walk past. He keeps saying it too "Hi, Hi, hi" until they respond, lol.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My daughters like that too, we have a lot of foot traffic since we live on the river, and she's always bugging people biking, or walking.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife, Celes / Nemesis / Absinthe, wanted to post her picture up, but she doesn't know how soooo I told her I could for her, so hurr she is. :heart:

C

Cut Thr0at

PAPA DECEPTION DOESNT GIVE A **** =( talk the **** asap!

still dont care =P

C

Cut Thr0at

good 1 sir but they fit just fine thanks for your concern it means a whole lot =)

Papa D FTW!

C

COCOPUFF641

*BumP* Lets do a little more posting and a little less talking lol

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must have lost some weight! Your pants don't seem to fit ya right!
It is funny the kids who wear their pants sagging, thinking it is cool becuase it origonated in prison. What these same kids who think it is cool do not realize are teh ones sagging in prison are the waffles for easy access.

Every time i see a youngster sagging I think to myself that this little kid thinks he is cool but he is representing that he is a pancake and giveing those easy access

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is funny the kids who wear their pants sagging, thinking it is cool becuase it origonated in prison. What these same kids who think it is cool do not realize are teh ones sagging in prison are the waffles for easy access.

Every time i see a youngster sagging I think to myself that this little kid thinks he is cool but he is representing that he is a pancake and giveing those easy access
You tell em Chief.

USN 1985-1990 Navsatcommfac Northwest, USS Shenendoah AD-44

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe "sagging" originated in the poverty stricken urban black community. Because they had no money, the younger children did not get new clothing. The clothes were handed down from older siblings and often didn't fit properly.

There is no way to prove either theory.
Just to help ya out. There are and has always been poverty in all races who wear hand me downs that didn't fit right.

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
r u guys seriously arguing about baggy pants? damn u havnt got used to people doing it by now? they dont "think" their cool they just like it that way you can keep talking and talking about it but its not like people are gunna change what THEY like.. lmao get a life and find something better to do..

P.S. hobo your retired navy?
Are you married ? People change things by a. Choice, b. Law, c. WIFE

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah i no the difference of the two, when u used your quote USN blah blah blah and said no you werent navy you were being sarcastic so stop being such a damn idiot please
Let me set you straight, you seem to be into the soup to deep. What I said to your question " Are you retired navy? ". I said no and clearly highlighted the years that I served from a previous post. Which apparently you missed twice ! PFFF Please

C

Cut Thr0at

didnt i just say that in the quote u quoted from me? so how the hell did i miss that lol!? are you getting that old you cant even see or think straight anymore?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You tell em Chief.

USN 1985-1990 Navsatcommfac Northwest, USS Shenendoah AD-44
had you been assigned to it 3 years earlier you would have beena plank owner

and it seems you were discharged just in time to miss a trip to the persian gulf for support status.

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt i just say that in the quote u quoted from me? so how the hell did i miss that lol!? are you getting that old you cant even see or think straight anymore?
"when u used your quote USN blah blah blah and said no you werent navy " What does that statement mean to you? Taken from your own post. It means to me, something I never said. I stated the years I served and where I was stationed. I never said no I wasn't Navy. LET ME REPEAT WHAT I SAID "NO I AM NOT RETIRED NAVY". Also a shame this post cannot be read in proper context because for some reason some of your post's are gone Hmmmm.

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
had you been assigned to it 3 years earlier you would have beena plank owner

and it seems you were discharged just in time to miss a trip to the persian gulf for support status.
Yes, missed the persion gulf. At that time had 1 small child and one on the way. Hard on my wife and my time was up. Hind sight is 20/20 as they say.

This is for you Papa D whatever you call yourself.

Electronic's Technician. (ET) Trained in Satelite communication Nec-1465
AN/GSC-52 SAMT. Worked on the AN/FSC-78/79

I know you wish I was dishonorably discharged. But alass your are wrong. Honorably Discharged.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, missed the persion gulf. At that time had 1 small child and one on the way. Hard on my wife and my time was up. Hind sight is 20/20 as they say.

This is for you Papa D whatever you call yourself.

Electronic's Technician. (ET) Trained in Satelite communication Nec-1465
AN/GSC-52 SAMT. Worked on the AN/FSC-78/79

I know you wish I was dishonorably discharged. But alass your are wrong. Honorably Discharged.
reading his last post he is still in A school and emmories oh the memories, A school is a relaxed boot camp

C

Cut Thr0at

**** i graduate next saturday im coming to arrest you all lol =(

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** i graduate next saturday im coming to arrest you all lol =(
hehe, congratulations, the most fun in the job you have, could quite possiably be at another "A" school, you have the recruits fresh from boot and then see a little freedom and get stupid.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heading to Bangor washington to guard nuclear weapons

We are all screwed. I wouldn't let you guard a staple gun, much less an actual weapon.

If this is true, and I seriously hope your full of ****, I'm moving to Canada.

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reading his last post he is still in A school and emmories oh the memories, A school is a relaxed boot camp
Yes mostly good memories. Only one bad one. Sr. Chief Hall was shot and killed by a fellow Sailor who was about to be bounced from school. I was in the hallway when it happened. That was not a good day.

C

Cut Thr0at

thanks! thanks! yah dont worry my uniform is squared away! and lynk as for you. please move to canada it would make the U.S. a better place =)

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:postpics:

Feel free to make a babble thread guys and gals, but this thread is for pics! :lick:

And to stay on topic..

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes mostly good memories. Only one bad one. Sr. Chief Hall was shot and killed by a fellow Sailor who was about to be bounced from school. I was in the hallway when it happened. That was not a good day.
Talking about memories, had one sailor in A school and it seemd as if it was moveing to slow for him, I kept a eye on him, and he had the highest grades that i had seen in a long time, ace every test he was given, then his father died, he came back a totally different person and started not careing. I pulled this fellow sailor aside, I was a E-6 at the time, talked to him and he was worried about his mother. I basicly took him under my wing becasue I seen the potential he had, and instead of allowing him to basicly give up, I pushed him, and what I did was a no, no but i seen the potential and out in the fleet it was not recruit and instructor, it is shipmate and shipmate. I like i said took him under my wing and helped him through his hard time from loseing his father and pushed him in his studies. I Allowed him to retake the tests he bombed, and he aced them as he was before the changeing moment in his life. Boy am I glad i did what i did with that shipmate, I followed his progress and had old friends take care of him when he was transfered to Hawaii on his next command. Bottom line he was Pacific fleet seaman of the year 4 years ago and was second runner up for command wide sailor of the year.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wheres ur pic? or is that ugly red head on your sig you??
The red-head is Loreena McKennitt, I'd say she's far from ugly. I generally do not share my picture, so you get my cats instead.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hobo, I had a simliar situation during my final phase of basic training at FLW. It wasnt a pissed off soldier or anything but during the live fire course (in which the guns are supposed to be trained at 30+ft overhead) DS Pascual Murillo was hit by a .60. Most of the troops didnt even know about it until we were through the course (many wondered wtf was going on because they turned the lights on in the middle of the exercise). It was the first time I saw someone shot as i was approx 50 meters to the left of him when it happened.(too bad it wasnt the last) I guess now they have named a wing after him in the new Military Police barracks at FLW. I loved the military, but six years was plenty for me. I was in Iraq and Afghanistan, and took some R&R in Qatar! Good times good times while i was there. Swam in the Persian Gulf and lost my watch, may it always RIP.

P

pootana65

im UltraViolence and heres my facebook profile pic!

whats up hoes