• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The *new* official real life picture thread.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i28.***********/15gtqm8.jpghttp://i32.***********/k3aa9u.jpg

I went blonde, pink, blonde lol. It was fun. Next!

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's me coming at you like a spider monkey!

lol...

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha

edit: oh stratics forums, how I've missed you. Don't be shy people, let's see some pics ^_^

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right here! come on guys don't be shy lol we're all here being silly and havin' fun!

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That link sucks, Black Betty. =)

Who are those people? Aside from AJ! lol.

Cmon you WBB sitters and board warriors!

K

Kratos Aurion

Ill throw one up later I needa get some new pics anyways:thumbup1:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of them are from Chesapeake.

*thanks her lucky stars she doesn't have my champs meetup pic in there* lol!

D

Doug Ravene

Sure, why not. Here's me and my g/f and her son.

And just for good measure, my baby pic.

D

Doug Ravene

Oh, Tofu, you can be so cruel. Now put your dentures back in and call the wife to help you up the stairs, old fart. :lol:

D

Doug Ravene

I guess the score is only Doug 1, Old folks home 2. Better step up my game.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should have totally made a rule no comments unless you're posting a pic or have already posted one.

S

Still Frame

I usually start this thread =(

I'll load it up with crappy prom pics!

...i swear it was an accident!! =p

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy now Zynia?rolleyes: This is the only one I could find, I don't have pictures taken often 'cause if you look up "unphotogenic", my picture is beside it lol.

Dracklure

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy now Zynia?rolleyes: This is the only one I could find, I don't have pictures taken often 'cause if you look up "unphotogenic", my picture is beside it lol.

It is'nt that bad bro. At least you look photogenic in that pic. Unlees it was all the drinkin at deer camp:lol:

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe. That's actually my garage, and my first muzzleloader deer taken in '06. It was actually shot behind my house, probably 150 yards from the house. I must say we went out to dinner and I had a few beers AFTER this though lol.

B

Black Betty

I dont see Betty psting a pic of herself. probably obvious why.
Yes, Joe. You are a quick one. I never post photos of myself because I am a nasty hoe-dee-doe. I prefer to call it "skanklicious". It runs in my family and I'm quite proud of it.

:ten: You get a 10 out of 10 for being the special poster of the week, pooky.

And, Zynia, whether you chose pink, blonde or green, you will always be a hottie.

This is the last time I'm posting a photo:

D

Doug Ravene

Oh, Betty, I can't take it anymore. Since you've shown your true pic, I guess I'll show mine too. As you can plainly see, we're made for each other.

T

Teufel_Hund

Yes, Joe. You are a quick one. I never post photos of myself because I am a nasty hoe-dee-doe. I prefer to call it "skanklicious". It runs in my family and I'm quite proud of it.

:ten: You get a 10 out of 10 for being the special poster of the week, pooky.

And, Zynia, whether you chose pink, blonde or green, you will always be a hottie.

This is the last time I'm posting a photo:

LOL Barbosa is right Will you marry me?

B

Black Betty

LOL Barbosa is right Will you marry me?

Have you seen Doug's photo? He is soooo freakin' hot! So, unless you can clean yourself up enough to be just as hot, I'll have to stick with Doug. Holy Hell, he is hotter than my last hubby seen here in this photo:
(he has, on occasion, been accused of lying through his tooth, lol)

Although, Aibal with that gutted deer is a man after a redneck girl's heart!

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like redneck girls, they tend to be low maintenance.:thumbsup: I'm not into gals that want $200 salon hairdo's and $80 pedicures.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awe, I did mine myself, can't you tell? lol I totally did too thick of pink, but whatever, it was cool for a couple weeks.

S

Still Frame

No way!! you need the thick pink strands or it just isnt as epic!!!! i've been up 18 hours from 2 hours of sleep dont mind me being supportive...i promise in the morning i'll start being a jerk again!

B

Black Betty

I like redneck girls, they tend to be low maintenance.:thumbsup: I'm not into gals that want $200 salon hairdo's and $80 pedicures.
Oh my. You are just plain flirtin' with me now! :love:

Zyn, Darlin', those pink strips were perfect. By the way, you were cute even BEFORE you lost the extra weight, Toots! :drool:

B

Black Betty

Lol!!! You are so not right in the head! I think that's what I like about you most! Nice one, Skeeter.

B

Barbosa

*coughs* wow that came out?

Black Betty

hehe just teasing Betty :stir:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually start this thread =(

Well you missed one hell of a WBB drama fight the other day, and this was the result, lol. Except the other person fighting, hasn't grown a pair and joined in yet.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Martin!!! Nice to finally put a face to the guy behind it!