• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Halloween Quest (spoilers)

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, lets hope it's not the last person to heal that gets a robe.
If history has taught the devs anything, it's robes and quests.....don't shaft the majority please.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got a black cat statue off what I was hunting.. interesting.. :d

Makes cat noises when you turn it on and lock it down.

Isham is also healed on test now.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw Crysta! The cat is so cute!

As for robe , now do you understand what I meant? It is just the way he rolls. usually over us.

Ty for all the info. :)

W

Wastelands

Im confused as to what to do after meeting with the hag, I got the soul harvester, and the moongrass... But when i use the moongrass on dead creatures I dont turn into a monster.

W

Wastelands

Im confused as to what to do after meeting with the hag, I got the soul harvester, and the moongrass... But when i use the moongrass on dead creatures I dont turn into a monster.
nevermind, someone helped me.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good news. Carl the guy I freed earlier has turned back into an orc so more people will have a chance at the robe. :thumbup:

W

Wastelands

Good news. Carl the guy I freed earlier has turned back into an orc so more people will have a chance at the robe. :thumbup:
Woot.I bet people are just going to stockpile their blue crystals tho and uber heal him at the end tho ;/

S

Slim29

I just got my robe from Carl the Orc on Origin....Woot!!! Took roughly 50 blue crystals to change him over. Pic is attached.

Attachments

T

TramMoonWalker

Thanks Christy for the info!!
Wait, you didn't force him drinking something, did you? jk
The Hag said it takes long time they get healed, now I guess she meant that players have a chance to heal him again and again till the end of Halloween time.

Assia, bet you already read p62 patch note, make a visit to Jasper in Yew Court to start a new quest.
I did 4 times and got 3 blue and 1 red(same one as Mark Knotts').

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing Monday, but maybe we'll get lucky *grins*
:rant2: I do hope not. Hubby has this weekend off would love to be able to enjoy the halloween event with him. And no he does not get every weekend off so yes it would be really nice for them to share it with the rest of us before the work week begins:popcorn:

S

Slim29

I just got my second robe freeing Isham on Origin. Not sure that these characters respawn after they have been freed. I went back to Carl and he is the same (not an Orc) after 4 hours. I guess its possible they could reset after server up.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Christy for the info!!
Wait, you didn't force him drinking something, did you? jk
The Hag said it takes long time they get healed, now I guess she meant that players have a chance to heal him again and again till the end of Halloween time.

Assia, bet you already read p62 patch note, make a visit to Jasper in Yew Court to start a new quest.
I did 4 times and got 3 blue and 1 red(same one as Mark Knotts').
Well he said he was thirsty. :stir:

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got my second robe freeing Isham on Origin. Not sure that these characters respawn after they have been freed. I went back to Carl and he is the same (not an Orc) after 4 hours. I guess its possible they could reset after server up.
I freed carl at around 11:20 and noticed he was back to an orc at 7:10 so I'd check again later.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started the quest and got as far as the mining camp with the guard and book inside. No idea what to do next. Nothing was mentioned regarding crystals, still have no idea how they are obtained. What did I miss?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have one more quick question. I have been doing quite a bit of hunting in the anti virtue dungeons without a single 10th ani drop. Maybe its just me, anyone get a drop while out hunting?
Just got a Virtue Chest piece off a Spectral in deceit

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0WOIwlXE9g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0WOIwlXE9g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

oh and well done Sakkarah...well done!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0WOIwlXE9g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0WOIwlXE9g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

oh and well done Sakkarah...well done!
Second!

S

S.W.A.T

First, go to the Court in Yew and speak to the guy near the front of the court room. He will tell you about a missing toymaker's apprentice named Jared. He will direct you to speak to Jared's wife Dame Eliza who lives in Minoc. If you pay close attention to what she is saying you will realize that her husband was visiting the gypsy camp in Minoc. (The collection of purple tents on the south side of town.) Sorry to hear you ran all over the lands looking for the right one. There you need to speak with Alana the Gypsy...she will lead you to the next step...

I have been having a BLAST on test center!!! As for this minor spoiler: you really want to loot the monsters you kill in the dungeons. There is the occasional halloween surprise as loot. Thank you DEV's!!! This Halloween is AWESOME!!!!

Eliza gave me a letter to give to Tomas in Trinsic, I can't get past him, I must have skipped somthing? Didn't see Eliza even bring up the gypsy camps

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eliza gave me a letter to give to Tomas in Trinsic, I can't get past him, I must have skipped somthing? Didn't see Eliza even bring up the gypsy camps
Did you pass the note to him? By drag and drop? If then, he should start a conversation that is triggered as usual.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmm nice new artwork!

I really like the current art team, we've been getting some great stuff. *hands out props to the artists in the form of virtual high alcohol content drinks*

Cheers! :pint:

L

Lord Drakelord

I was messing around on TC killing ettins and i found this.
*is getting old and the eyes aren't what they used to be*
what is that?
ya me to

Also: questions--------??

Costume quest is fun, but how about this robe and orc one I hear about? Where do we run for that one and what do we do?

And the fancy pumpkins I see on everyone steps, how do I fine one of those? Rumor has it in the fields, but do they spring up like they are or is there a trick to do?

Also is there any special gifts for the beggers during trick or treat?

L

Lil' Lucien

The black cat statue and pumpkin scarecrow have dropped on regular dungeon mobs for me. This is after I've used the moongrass on the corpse. I do not know if they drop regardless. The items have been pretty scarce so far though. Someone else mentioned finding a ruined tapestry off of regular mobs in dungeons as well... good luck!

L

Lord Drakelord

And the fancy pumpkins I see on everyone steps
where do I fine these, do they spring up as is? Are they loot? Do I have to carve them?

Atropos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pumpkins spawn in the fields like before, as usual the new ones ar rare.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sucks i hate looting each kill lol ... ugh :)

Anyone the other guys yet in the book?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is Isham supposed to be in the room with Ice Fiends? I don't see him anywhere?

Let me clarify, on Origin, I don't see Isham, on test he is there.

L

Lord Drakelord

Is Isham supposed to be in the room with Ice Fiends? I don't see him anywhere?

Let me clarify, on Origin, I don't see Isham, on test he is there.
so how do we do this quest? where do we go?

M

Mairut

so how do we do this quest? where do we go?
This...can someone just type up a quick walkthrough of where to go, please please please???

So far I'v gone to Jasper=courthouse then Eliza=minoc, GM Tinker guy=Trinsic, Gypsy Camp=outside Minoc, Lab=Minoc Caves....and now I'm lost.
The journal in the Mines say something about Despise, but everyone here is saying go to a hag. Who is this hag, and where do I find it? None of the NPC's I've talked to said anything about a hag :( and it seems I'm not the only person thats stuck on this...

Please, pretty please?

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This...can someone just type up a quick walkthrough of where to go, please please please???

So far I'v gone to Jasper=courthouse then Eliza=minoc, GM Tinker guy=Trinsic, Gypsy Camp=outside Minoc, Lab=Minoc Caves....and now I'm lost.
The journal in the Mines say something about Despise, but everyone here is saying go to a hag. Who is this hag, and where do I find it? None of the NPC's I've talked to said anything about a hag :( and it seems I'm not the only person thats stuck on this...

Please, pretty please?
Click the cauldron in the lab and it will take you further

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The very first sentence in the book down there mentions her:

"I finally managed to get the Hag's morph recipe."

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whomever is doing the artwork on these new items is right on course for how the artwork in the entire game should look and feel. Not that the game should look like a creepy Halloween event. But the palate and detail gives a very organic "Medieval" feel.

Absolutely phenomenal work.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick Guide:
-Jasper (Yew Court House)
-Eliza (Minoc Tinker)
-Tomas (Trinsic Tinker's Guild)
-Alana (Minoc Gypsy Camp)
-Cave (Minoc Mining Camp)
-Hag (West of Britain, South of Yew)