• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Last Day In The Life......

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

i hate to say it, but i actually like that house, and if the items didnt load then it wouldnt cause lag just from being there, you'd actually have to enter the house to see all that, and then maybe it might lag ya.

but still its very cool, and built completely legal. If you didnt have the whole luna wall thing right there or any kind of acess to that then i think its fine and actually very sweet looking

G

Rest Jeremiah, Piss on the haters. You are a good enemy. Sleep on it and come back and play.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Uhm.. Didn't I read that you were using all 60 traps, 15 from each faction not too long ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

what you read was thay i could be but i was only using the unused com traps and not taking yours for the record.

I

imported_mathias

HOLY GEEZ! this thread may be long dead but i could not belive my eyes when i saw it.. .is that an 8 story house? i went to check it but its been dropped now =/

how many year vet reward is an elevator?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Our front line defense would take them out far quicker than those could be removed.

[/ QUOTE ]

pfft, your front line defense is overrated. *thinks about yesterday and nods*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is an amazing idea. Post what happened on the Homes and Castles forums, and maybe even UoHall *shudders at the thought* Although, if you post on UoHall, you will bring alot of attention to the subject and possibly more people will lose their designs.

G

dont worry too much. they never bothered when they used other chars to place enemy factions (just go back to the crythread on uohall about trial accounts, they said that you are allowed to join another faction and use those traps if you pay for the account). they also never had a problem to build turrets in skara brea around the stable/bank area.

about your house, im sorry you had to remove it. the lagpart is probably right, if you fill your house with rubble, it will lag people. however i wouldnt see how a house filled with rubble would lag more than a house filled with other items. for example krystals house with all her decostuff made me freeze for a few seconds when walking up to it on my old comp. so im not sure who told the crap about lag and how the gm actually believed it.

however feyre was building over his castle with goza maps and made extra floors (i think he was up to 30 extra floors) and he was told by a gm that you arent allowed to do that. bridges and stairs and such things are ok, but you arent allowed to build new levels that you couldnt build over the customizething neither. not sure if that still applies or if it has changed since thoo.

I

imported_mathias

even more amazing!!!! 30 extra floors is crazy!!! im missin out on something.... thats a freakin sky scrapper shak!!

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Our front line defense would take them out far quicker than those could be removed.

[/ QUOTE ]

pfft, your front line defense is overrated. *thinks about yesterday and nods*

[/ QUOTE ]
meh, Tide and Balki were afk- that left 3? people in base. I got stuck outside along with another.
Lets also not mention your superdragon (the only one on the field, at that) that flew THROUGH the ceiling and fought...

But hey whatev, you guys won. Superdragons and blue faction revealers ftw!

G

well, sounds like a bad move on your part to stand outside with a dismounter and just run away when someone shows up instead of going into the base to help your guild. i like it thoo how you call it stuck out and not being able to trap us in from two sides.

but it was elmer (our detecter), me (a tamer without hiding or stealth), kage (a macer), haha (a mage) and huggi (another dexer).

and you had over 10 people there, as we killed almost 10 and quite a few escaped. and guess what, most of them werent afk :O. also its not like you didnt know we were coming in, i already showed up a bit before we came in. but it sounds funny how you try to make it sound like you guys were outnumbered, i might have to try to remember who of you guys we killed and who got away xD

I

imported_Goron

In the other thread you mention killing plenty of people and pets.
Well, just so you know mounts don't count. Sprago was the only guy with a pet (beetle). From what I could tell you killed 4 people, and one beetle.

<blockquote><hr>

sounds like a bad move on your part to stand outside with a dismounter and just run away when someone shows up instead of going into the base to help your guild

[/ QUOTE ]I only saw you at first. I even made it clear in vent with a "eeeep, Shak with dragon" and proceeded to back off. It was not until I reapproached from a different angle that I discovered how many of you there actually were. In hindsight of course it would have been better for me to go inside, but at the time I just assumed it was you and Elmer alone, like before.

Whos justin credible? is that kage?

<blockquote><hr>

and you had over 10 people there, as we killed almost 10 and quite a few escaped

[/ QUOTE ]lol. Who were our ten?
Strangelove, kat, balki, aleric, sprago, krystal, abel... maybe one more?
Then factor in that I was outside and balki was afk. I am pretty sure aleric was outside too. According to my screenshot there were three dead bodies upstairs and one downstairs, that makes 4. one of which was afk.
As I said, congrats you guys won. But just don't pretend like you guys came 3v100.

G

justin credible is kages dexer, yes.

ok let me think who all i saw. i had those bars up:

alaric, alive, bumfight, goldie pawn, idico, krystal, lucrio, sprago, strangelove, tyrst and 2 stealthers i cant remember name off. so since i cant remember, blame me and just cut those 2 out. and as you said balki was afk as well as tide whos not on my list, so its down to 8. and id assume i wasnt able to grab everyones bar.

so you see, you are actually quite a bit more off with your 3 people there than me with my 10. im actually surprised now thoo, i know i was involved in killing tryst, sprago, lucrio and krystal. i thought we killed a few more. well i wonder myself then, why did all those surviving run away and let us take the sigils instead of fighting us off and help the dead ones to get back up?

and dont get me wrong, i never said there was 100. but saying numbers were equal or we even outnumbered you guys, thats quite a bit off. plus you had a defense set up and knew we were coming.

<blockquote><hr>

As I said, congrats you guys won.

[/ QUOTE ]

and thats exactly what i dont like. id prefer fighting over the base for an hour and end up dieing and not getting any sigil instead of you guys just leaving saying ah well, you won, well try again when noones around.

I

imported_Goron

Well, firstly I won't even mention that you may have seen duplicate players, for example, bumfight is an alt. Oops, I mentioned it.

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

As I said, congrats you guys won.

[/ QUOTE ]

and thats exactly what i dont like. id prefer fighting over the base for an hour and end up dieing and not getting any sigil instead of you guys just leaving saying ah well, you won, well try again when noones around.

[/ QUOTE ]
Try not bringing a superdragon. ten bucks says the battle would have lasted longer and been more entertaining for both sides, win or lose without it. When that thing teleoprted throught the floor and killed two people pretty instantly, that ended the battle right there. We were not equiped to fight a superdragon- our fault yes, but as you say, it would have been more fun had we had a real fight.

G

Two posts ago, you mentioned one of your numbers sporting a pet beetle, now you complain because they had a dragon...

jeeeezum crow, I wish you guys would just shut up and fight...more pics, less talk

G

whos alt would bumfight be? and im quite sure the one alt will be canceled out by the 2 players i couldnt remember names of.

without my dragon, it would have been a real fight? i already told you, stop playing mostly stealthers and tamers and it might happen. dont blame it on a dragon but on your own templates and your defensesetup. dont base it around a tamer waiting in a room with nothing but two 1tile doors goin in and out (blocked with poison traps) and a few stealthers planning on blocking the doors. focus less on putting bagballs and candelabras in the last room and defend the ENTIRE base. that on top with a bit of diversity in your templates would give you a much better chance. but everyone stealthing around on his own, im not sure how you want to defend your base, dragon or not.

G

glorypaxson

1. Jeremiah, that house looks absolutely amazing...anyone who complained about lag from it is an idiot....that was a brilliant idea.

2. I am from the Atlantic shard...I was making a char here...stuff like this makes me not want to fininsh. TnT sounds and seems like the biggest bunch of babies to ever play this game.
Bottom line: TnT were getting owned by one guys genius and you decided to call the Wambulence.....theres not another definition for this.

3. I am a completely unbias person on this situation as I am from Atlantic....which contains VIP!..so you guys whining about bag balls is just freaking hilarious...congrats...now you guys wont get any fight from Jeremiah..

*thumbs up* You guys are "smart"!

4. "Completely blocking any path is illegal"

Thats funny ...because last I checked...the spell Energy Field allows you to completely block any path you want...so does Wall of Stone...

Whats this?
Oh yes, I was on Siege the other day and 2 mages from TnT casted EO/Para...2 Energy fields on me...completely blocking me...
Sounds like the exact sae tactic to me.

You are all hypocrites and are whats wrong with UO.

The spell Energy Field should be ok...but so should blocking paths with other objects....they all block paths completely...

Seriously, this is ridiculous....enjoy your already dead shard..

You now have 1 less person who will even attempt to fininsh his char here...and I was gonna bring over another 10 from my guild once I got situated...I guess I wont be making my move permanent from Atlantic.

*thumbs up*

G

<blockquote><hr>

1. Jeremiah, that house looks absolutely amazing...anyone who complained about lag from it is an idiot....that was a brilliant idea.

2. I am from the Atlantic shard...I was making a char here...stuff like this makes me not want to fininsh. TnT sounds and seems like the biggest bunch of babies to ever play this game.
Bottom line: TnT were getting owned by one guys genius and you decided to call the Wambulence.....theres not another definition for this.

3. I am a completely unbias person on this situation as I am from Atlantic....which contains VIP!..so you guys whining about bag balls is just freaking hilarious...congrats...now you guys wont get any fight from Jeremiah..

*thumbs up* You guys are "smart"!

4. "Completely blocking any path is illegal"

Thats funny ...because last I checked...the spell Energy Field allows you to completely block any path you want...so does Wall of Stone...

Whats this?
Oh yes, I was on Siege the other day and 2 mages from TnT casted EO/Para...2 Energy fields on me...completely blocking me...
Sounds like the exact sae tactic to me.

You are all hypocrites and are whats wrong with UO.

The spell Energy Field should be ok...but so should blocking paths with other objects....they all block paths completely...

Seriously, this is ridiculous....enjoy your already dead shard..

You now have 1 less person who will even attempt to fininsh his char here...and I was gonna bring over another 10 from my guild once I got situated...I guess I wont be making my move permanent from Atlantic.

*thumbs up*

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww hell, Kelmo...see what your guild did? You ran off another potential Sieger!

G

glorypaxson

Not to mention...Jeremiah pays the same monthly fee as any of us.

To grief him over his house (which is still the coolest idea for a house I have ever seen) is just downright ********.

I

imported_Krystal

wow cant believe that fight is even posted here. shak's dragon flew through the floor to the top floor. So while they all still down stairs, shak spammed "all kill" be4 we realized what happed, we all dead. KOC didn't get a hit on us the dragon only did! why they put those drags in this game is so ********.

not saying yas did anything wrong, ****ty EA cant program anything right anymore! So now i see why koc left SL, the base sucks! ya can get in and out of it w/out using a door (if u know what i mean:/) and when ur dead u cant even get the hell up the steps to leave, if pets come in there no where to run!!!!!!!!!

G

glorypaxson

This is why your shard is dead...people like you...

"Good riddance"?

Why, because I think your response to his tactics is lame?

yeah...good riddance....and I LOVE how you have no response to my point about Energy Fields and Wall of Stone...its the same thing...it blocks a path or area completely....

*thumbs up to you and your dead shard*

G

actually kage was the one who killed you upstairs

but as i said, dont all play stealthers and dont defend in the last room and you wouldnt have those troubles :O

I

imported_Goron

I didn't realize strangelove stealthed, or bumfight, or balki, or tide, or tyrst, or sprago. My bad shak, u right, we all stealthers.
I also didn't realize we were all tamers- like u claimed. I thought sprago was the only one with a pet, but i guess im wrong. we all had super dragons. u r rite!

go look at k0c's skill averages, ur tame/lore is 35. Ours is 25. Ding ding ding! get this man a cookie!

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Aww hell, Kelmo...see what your guild did? You ran off another potential Sieger!

[/ QUOTE ]
half of glory's complaint was how jer got in trouble for house- tnt was not responsible for that. K0c paged him for it.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Two posts ago, you mentioned one of your numbers sporting a pet beetle, now you complain because they had a dragon...

[/ QUOTE ]did i complain? quote my complaining? I simply stated that if Shak's goal was to have a longer extended fight, he should not have brought a super dragon. I admitted that we were not prepared for tamer fights, we didnt have any bards or dragons of our own, i admitted fault on us for that, so dont go claiming otherwise.
<blockquote><hr>

jeeeezum crow, I wish you guys would just shut up and fight...more pics, less talk

[/ QUOTE ]at least we were a part of this fight, what the heck ar eyou doing posting here? take your own advice and leave this thread.

G

glorypaxson

So KoC griefed him...

so now we have 2...not just 1 guild who whines like little girls?

Even more reason not to stay here...

Seriously...2 guilds who cant stand 1 man either:
A. owning them
B. Having good ideas

Like I said...its sad...because Siege intrigued me...but it seems the majority of the people who migrated here are babies. Which is hilarious..because I keep hearing Siege is for vets and for older people. Yet, this KoC guild and TnT seem like the biggest bunch of 10 year old to play UO.

and again...one of you "faction know it alls" explain to me how completely blocking is illegal when 2 spells they put into the game allow it

G

well first of, ill need to point out the difference of AND and OR. when i say stealther and tamer, its both. when i say stealther or tamer, you can be either and be addressed by it. sprago is a stealther or tamer, so is alaric.

but then again, neither balki nor tide was there, sprago is indeed a tamer, bumfight is an alt of someone and following to you we dont count alts (its either a tamer or a stealther as thats the only stuff we killed anyways)

so out of those 7 people i named, the only ones that arent stealthers or tamers are tyrst and you. thats only 2 of 7 guys there being nonstealthers and nontamers. and read it again, i said you play mostly stealthers or tamers, thats over 70%! id definitely call that mostly.

<blockquote><hr>

go look at k0c's skill averages, ur tame/lore is 35. Ours is 25. Ding ding ding! get this man a cookie!

[/ QUOTE ]

aye but how relevant is that? i can build a guild that has 100 chars in it, 90 of them are crafters with magery, the remaining 10 are split up into stealth tamers, stealth dismountarchers and stealth nervestrike/ds dexers. and now those 90 guys dont pvp but mainly go for either crafting or pvm. the last 10 however are doing nothing but pvping. guess what, their taming and lore % in guild's skillaverages gonna be even lower than 25. ill still call them only stealthers.

and just a little ps: you sound ridiculous when you say something like "our tamer isnt lame, he uses a rune beetle and mare instead of a superdragon" xD

I

imported_Goron

Ok glory,
1st:if yous ee someone using an exploit to get into your house and steal your stuff, would you page on them? I assume not, because you are not a 10 year old baby. You'd let them exploit the game all they want, right?

2nd:No one needs bother argue with you about rules for blocking. No one here made them up, the devs did. If you want to go whine like a 10 year old baby, do it to the devs, not us.

K

Kat SP

I hate to point this out to you, but those are not our turrets. You might want to speak to KoC about those. You know.. The same guys that had your house torn down.

G

<blockquote><hr>

take your own advice and leave this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe I ever invited anyone to leave the thread, that would be rude. Besides, I can enjoy the perks of a public forum as much as anyone else, can't I?

G

Why do you even bother replying to Goron he has the same outlook on things as GG his way only ... It's Ok for his guild to do it...

Srsly dude there was 5 of us you guys had Tide, Strangelove, Alaric, Bumfight, Idico, Krystal, Balki, Sprago with pets..., Tryst, Lucrio, That is 10 People that I know was there... and I am almost positive that there was more stealthing... or hidden who ended up leaving

So you saying it would have been a better fight if us 5 Had faught you 10 people inside a faction base with more choke points then any other with a rune bettle and mare?

And yes you say some were akf... next time I will drop u an ICQ and ask first if any of you are afk... do you know how foolish that is... 3 people afk guarding sigils?

But ya we should have came on non stealth chars no pets and fought you 10 plus people in which we believed was not afk...

It was really dumb of us to try to prepare for that fight and bring a tamer of our own and one dismounter and three pure pvp chars... how arrogant of us!

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

take your own advice and leave this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe I ever invited anyone to leave the thread, that would be rude. Besides, I can enjoy the perks of a public forum as much as anyone else, can't I?

[/ QUOTE ]
baited. Read your own post:
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Um, okay. Read it however you wish...

Seriously, Francis...lighten up.

I

imported_Krystal

<blockquote><hr>

actually kage was the one who killed you upstairs

but as i said, dont all play stealthers and dont defend in the last room and you wouldnt have those troubles :O

[/ QUOTE ]

no he didn't, ur dragon did, first one up stairs was huggi i dismounted him. then ur dragon was on me, everyone in vent was yelling whose drag, how it get up here blah blah

G

still it was kage who killed you and kept blocking you from going downstairs

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why do you even bother replying to Goron he has the same outlook on things as GG his way only ... It's Ok for his guild to do it...

Srsly dude there was 5 of us you guys had Tide, Strangelove, Alaric, Bumfight, Idico, Krystal, Balki, Sprago with pets..., Tryst, Lucrio, That is 10 People that I know was there... and I am almost positive that there was more stealthing... or hidden who ended up leaving

So you saying it would have been a better fight if us 5 Had faught you 10 people inside a faction base with more choke points then any other with a rune bettle and mare?

And yes you say some were akf... next time I will drop u an ICQ and ask first if any of you are afk... do you know how foolish that is... 3 people afk guarding sigils?

But ya we should have came on non stealth chars no pets and fought you 10 plus people in which we believed was not afk...

It was really dumb of us to try to prepare for that fight and bring a tamer of our own and one dismounter and three pure pvp chars... how arrogant of us!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure Goldie Pawn was there as well...

I

imported_Goron

lol, kage, u crack me up.
Tide was not there. He was LOGGED OUT afk. The fact you claim you saw him when you attacked shows just how much bs you are trying to pull. And again, bumfight is an alt- so you can't count him and the original character.
Also go ahead and guess and tell me who all was stealthing or hid without fighting? look thru our roster, that may help. I'll give u a hint, golie pawn was there, but fromt he numbers u listed, that was the only other character.
Now, lets go into more detail.
When u guys came in and fought, Aleric was not there, balki was afk, tide was not there, bumfight was not there, strangelove was not there. So lets consider your list again- that leaves: idico, krystal, sprago, tyrst, lucrio, goldie, and we'll pretend one more. thats 7. your 5 vs our 7.

Again, all i have been doing is claiming it was not a [few k0c] vs [many many many many tnt] fight. Thats all. Cuz u guys came and started claiming it was 5 vs 15. I call bull. It was a relatively close fight. And you guys won. I never blamed it on cheats, I never blamed it on cosmic anomalies. Read my post and you'll see I actually even blamed it on us not being ready. That means I attribute the loss to us. Show me where i say u shouldnt have attacked cuz we had afks? show me where i said not to bring stealthers? really man, u need to read my post before you go off putting words in my mouth. All I have been doing is clarifying that it was not a 3v1000000 fight. You guys won, but u didn't win against all odds- they were closer than you claim.

Stop trying to act all tough like u do with GG. You can't bait me into throwing 'cheat/personal attacks/hax/asshat' excuses/accusations.

I

imported_Krystal

i wasnt trying to go downstairs, maybe kage did hit me all i remember is a stupid dragon hitting me and wondering wtf lol:/

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol, kage, u crack me up.
Tide was not there. He was LOGGED OUT afk. The fact you claim you saw him when you attacked shows just how much bs you are trying to pull. And again, bumfight is an alt- so you can't count him and the original character.
Also go ahead and guess and tell me who all was stealthing or hid without fighting? look thru our roster, that may help. I'll give u a hint, golie pawn was there, but fromt he numbers u listed, that was the only other character.
Now, lets go into more detail.
When u guys came in and fought, Aleric was not there, balki was afk, tide was not there, bumfight was not there, strangelove was not there. So lets consider your list again- that leaves: idico, krystal, sprago, tyrst, lucrio, goldie, and we'll pretend one more. thats 7. your 5 vs our 7.

Again, all i have been doing is claiming it was not a [few k0c] vs [many many many many tnt] fight. Thats all. Cuz u guys came and started claiming it was 5 vs 15. I call bull. It was a relatively close fight. And you guys won. I never blamed it on cheats, I never blamed it on cosmic anomalies. Read my post and you'll see I actually even blamed it on us not being ready. That means I attribute the loss to us. Show me where i say u shouldnt have attacked cuz we had afks? show me where i said not to bring stealthers? really man, u need to read my post before you go off putting words in my mouth. All I have been doing is clarifying that it was not a 3v1000000 fight. You guys won, but u didn't win against all odds- they were closer than you claim.

Stop trying to act all tough like u do with GG. You can't bait me into throwing 'cheat/personal attacks/hax/asshat' excuses/accusations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again quit being arrogant... like I said it is not our fault some of you was afk we was prepared to fight 10+ people and moust of us thought we had no chance of victory... what do you not understand ...?

I dont see how you can not grasp the fact that we had no clue some of you was afk... do you really think this way or are you just grasping at for straws as to why you lost the fight?

You guys lost I apologize for killing you... give us your number so we can call you next time and make you are ready for out attack...

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reports of my demise are premature...i have moved on to a new land and am doing just fine....ill miss all the people on siege that were friends and even some of my enemies but im not gonna allow attacks on my account for petty stuff.my house will stand forever in its spot and i may even come and customize it for the alliance to use but for now i will not be playing there....fare the well i shall miss you more than words can tell.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

well first of, until you tell us who bumfight is, how are we supposed to know if he was an alt or not. second, aleric was definitely there, i grabbed his bar on our way in. he was either the dismounter standing outside with you or that was even another stealther we didnt count. also not counting you and the stealther outside is somewhat childish. if we didnt count the people running/stealthing away, we could only list the few we killed ;P

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Again quit being arrogant... like I said it is not our fault some of you was afk we was prepared to fight 10+ people and moust of us thought we had no chance of victory... what do you not understand ...?

[/ QUOTE ]OMG, that is my whole point, there were NEVER 10+ people there! Thats the point! Maybe you saw 10 or more characters over a half hour period, but in reality there were only ~7 players there. It has nothing to do with being afk. dear god...

<blockquote><hr>

do you really think this way or are you just grasping at for straws as to why you lost the fight?

[/ QUOTE ]and once again, I already, in a pervious post, which you obviously did not read, indicated why i thought we lost:We were not prepared to fight a dragon, we were running mostly melee with little mage support and no bard support. Simple.

<blockquote><hr>

You guys lost I apologize for killing you...

[/ QUOTE ]Only 4 of us died, I was not one of them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Only 4 of us died, I was not one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you was one of the 2 who ran away with there tail tucked between there legs if you had stayed your team may not have lost at all...

We prepared to fight 10 meaning we scoped it out before preparing to fight... at that time there was 10+ and during the fight there would have been atleast around 10 if half of you did not run away and actually fought...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

reports of my demise are premature...i have moved on to a new land and am doing just fine....ill miss all the people on siege that were friends and even some of my enemies but im not gonna allow attacks on my account for petty stuff.my house will stand forever in its spot and i may even come and customize it for the alliance to use but for now i will not be playing there....fare the well i shall miss you more than words can tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh quit acting like a baby. You'll be back and you know it!

G

glorypaxson

Goron -

You say its me crying like a baby?

I am not from this shard...I am merely pointing out how childishyour 2 guilds are.

Next, you still didnt answer my point. You say blocking is illegal...then why isnt Energy Field/WoS pagable?

Its the same thing....get 2 mages to constently cast Wall of stone or Energy Field and you will not be able to move.

To answer your question...of course I am going to page on someone exploiting their way to my items. You are comparing apple to oranges there.

Are you really trying to compare stealing items off an account through an exploit....to 1 person owning an entire guild by himself because he is smart?

You back on ATL Jeremiah? or you with UZI on GL?

Status
Not open for further replies.