[Selling] The Head Of Lord Nigel

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 7, 2008
Selling/Trading "The Head Of Lord Nigel" on Sonoma.

Taking offers until 8/11/16 8:00 PM PST. 10 minute rule.

Sold to panoramix2009

Last edited:
Reactions: panoramix2009

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 27, 2013
icq sent as well.

Reactions: Jason-

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
I sent you a PM..hopefully you see my vote lol.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Mar 27, 2016
Can it be locked down? If so I am interested as well

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 27, 2013
Can it be locked down? If so I am interested as well
Any head with "the" in front of it can be locked down. Those with out the "the cannot be locked down.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 27, 2013

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 27, 2013
really? wow. didnt even give me the opportunity to out bid...

Reactions: Money Bags Mcgee

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
really? wow. didnt even give me the opportunity to out bid...
I never saw that either. LOL. Beat by the 1m bid. He has more time on his hands than anyone else...he would have 1m'd u for hours anyway. U just saved yourself some time.

@Garen just a suggestion...if you change something to a auction...it is usually good practice to say that in a post as a lot of the time people never read the original post again.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dec 2, 2008
The Pacific North West
Garens an old returning player based on Sonoma, I dont think he knows the trade forums etiquette, either way yeah I would agree with Jason, you would have been 1mil'd to death LOL

Reactions: Jason-

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 7, 2008
When Scribbles first contacted me I told him the sale was pending. Then to his favor I backed out of the sale to panoramix2009 and let him have a chance. I took a quick look at the rules and didn't see anything I was in a clear violation of.

I updated the post with a picture at the time of setting a deadline, anybody paying attention should have noticed a change.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
When Scribbles first contacted me I told him the sale was pending. Then to his favor I backed out of the sale to panoramix2009 and let him have a chance. I took a quick look at the rules and didn't see anything I was in a clear violation of.

I updated the post with a picture at the time of setting a deadline, anybody paying attention should have noticed a change.
By no means was I saying you broke a rule or anything. I was just making a suggestion for any future sale you do. I know personally, unless there are multiple items and the seller is updating the current bid in the OP then I don't usually go back and look at the original post. I was keeping up with this thread and I had no idea it was turned into a auction until after Pan thanked you for a easy sell.

Anyway...not knocking you or anything like that. Just wanted to point that out to help make sure you get as much for your item as possible and to help make sure any interested parties don't miss out. Good Luck. Glad to have someone coming back to the game.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
I don't think I said do NOT sell it to Panoramix...although that was kind of the point of my PM. I wrote to ask him to strongly consider selling it to Scribbles because of his dedication to collecting this item. He doesn't really collect other stuff and so I made the seller aware of that since he isn't around enough to know that. But...of course you ended up with it in the long run, so what does it matter.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 13, 2009
Atlantic
yes you said it

ok and me collect peanut?

long time im collect them too but in silence cause no gold for buy them and now have the gold for buy it :)
my collection on ATL
ScreenShot1459.jpg ScreenShot1460.jpg coming to ATL

ScreenShot1461.jpg and my collection with no THE

Reactions: Polaris75

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
I never said that u didnt collect them. I said that Scribbles collects pretty much ONLY those. And you collect every item in the game.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 27, 2013
@panoramix2009 you want to buy all of my heads? 100m per... That's a hell of deal considering the last 4 you have bought were over that. I have 49 of them with your name on it...

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 13, 2009
Atlantic
im collect guildstone candle by love personal bless deed and head is that u said is collect every item in the game.?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
U do collect those few items. But u also collect everything else that comes up for sale on Stratics rares forum...so yes I stand by my comment saying "You collect every item in the game" Obviously thats a overstatement, but it fits.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
I would be willing to bet, that if someone had the time to look....on the last 10 pages on the rares forum, on posts that are auctioning off items...that you are on there bidding on lots of the items for sale. If what you just said were true...then you wouldn't hardly ever be buying anything because those items don't come up for sale very often. I am not knocking you for buying items....a lot of us buy lots of things. But don't act like you don't bid on more stuff than anyone else in the rares forum.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 13, 2009
Atlantic
what is your probleme where im put my gold?

im buy alot item for cheap for sell more and for deco yes im doing deco loll

any rule for ppl can bid on all item on stratic?

Reactions: Lord Frodo

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
There is no rule at all. I just said in my last post that I am not knocking you for buying lots of different items. When I started participating in this community it was all about fun, helping each other out, sharing and being considerate of each other. I don't doubt your a pretty ok dude...but on here(Stratics) it doesn't seem like you consider anyone else but yourself when you bid on items. You will spend 2 hours bidding 1m at a time on a item that doesn't mean anything to you against a person that really wants the item. To me and a large number of other people that makes you come across as a rude ass. There is no rule against it at all....but there isn't a rule for everything that is morally decent. You may be a very decent guy...I don't know you personally. But the way you carry yourself on here has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way...thats all. I just get irritated enough to say something about it.

Reactions: Scribbles

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Feb 26, 2004
Central Florida
I am locking this thread since the sale is over and this has turned into an argument. In the future, please take the conversations to PMs instead of taking the thread completely off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.