• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The End is here for me :(

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been thinking about closing up shop in UO for the last few Months. Nothing big, bad or drama filled. I just am finding UO is just not giving me much joy anymore. Over the last 2 decades I have made some great friends and met a whole lot of interesting people and Yes had a lot of fun....... It just is not much fun anymore for me........... I wish the UO community the best of luck and hope UO continues for another 20 years. But my time in UO has came to a end. There is no coming back for me and as my houses IDOC don't feel even a little bad for trashing my soul stones for 15k turn in points each ........... LOL all total they are worth over 10,000,000 turn in points ;) I am only going to bank my oldest accounts shard shields and stones on the highly unlikely chance that I drop into game to visit. Now I must go to the nightmare called account management and start removing payment info and ending recurring payments :)

Finally remembering the PW for my old main Runescape account was kind of the tipping point to say good bye to UO......... LOL I am actually having fun playing a online game again :) Should you ever happen to play RS and See Tyrsbreath1 or LiqWidFluid say hi ........ Those are me :)

I doubt I will spend much time on Stratics in the future. Personally I can't stand people that no longer play UO but have a opinion on everything in UO and tell you everything that is wrong with a game they don't even play. I would hate to be one of those folks ;) So I guess unless you are in RS or one of my FB friends this is pretty much good bye :(

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well all Subs Cancelled, All Billing Info Removed from all Master Accts and all of my houses will IDOC with everything in them. While I was cancelling subs and removing ALL BILLING INFO it occured to me that I should post here how important it is when closing a master acct to REMOVE all Billing info, first if someone hack into your master acct while it is dormant/closed they can spend a lot of your money fast, and twice since the new acct management came into existence, accts I had closed out of the blue started billing again....... Not pleasant to get hit with 20 $59.95 6 month subs on two master accounts on the same day on a checking account you only keep enough money in for the expected subs to come out of........ $1200 for the subs and $700 for 20 over drafts (Bad thing about being in good standing with a bank is they pay the checks even when they are over drafts :) ) Eventually got that worked out and the $1200 back and the bank forgave the overdrafts but all of the sudden having $1900 come out of a acct that you have $45 in after the expected subs come out will just about cause ya to stroke out.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to see you go... but totally understand... I've started playing Black Desert Online and we'll see if I like that or not. Maybe I will maybe I won't... but I won't shut off my UO accounts for now... till I'm sure I'm done.

But for now as far as UO goes... I'm bored beyond bored... most of the stuff I'd like to be doing I can't solo... Most of the stuff I am doing serves as annoying, boring or is a brief bit of fun followed by hours of grinding boredom...

I've tried joining a new MUCH larger guild... I've tried checking a few other shards a bit... but I honestly don't want to play on another shard and could never afford to move to one anyway... I've tried seeing what all I "can" do solo... but then when it comes down to it.... If I wanted to play solo I could play Skyrim and have 100x more fun...

EJ gives me all sorts of concerns... and honestly I don't see it bringing back any good players... I see it being exploited.. but that's me.

IMO most "decent" folk would only have to come back for a few days to remember why they left.. (Most of whom left due to rampant cheating, scamming and botting and they were fed up then... don't suppose they will stay to see that it's gotten 10x worse in the last 6 to 10 years)... don't really see them sticking around after that.

There is little that keeps me here now.. biggest thing is my not wanting to deal with packing up accounts and houses... and a few very good friends... but as they play less and less... I'm growing more and more bored.

So I wish you all the best and I am really sad to see you leave but I most certainly understand...

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have not played much in 2 years and im now thinking about just closing the accounts down. For me there is nothing to draw me back into UO. everyone i knew has left. Most left due to PvP changes they didnt like then I stopped playing due to friends leaving, but kept my accounts open hopping they would come back. Its all had a knock on effect.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry to see you go, you have often made me laugh! I hope you'll have fun in Runescape, I never tried that...Just be careful to keep your important stuff, saying that, I am wondering if accounts automatically convert to EJ after a period of months and if they have no bank, where does that leave people who took a break and left items in their banks?! :eek:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see you go... but totally understand... I've started playing Black Desert Online and we'll see if I like that or not. Maybe I will maybe I won't... but I won't shut off my UO accounts for now... till I'm sure I'm done.

But for now as far as UO goes... I'm bored beyond bored... most of the stuff I'd like to be doing I can't solo... Most of the stuff I am doing serves as annoying, boring or is a brief bit of fun followed by hours of grinding boredom...

I've tried joining a new MUCH larger guild... I've tried checking a few other shards a bit... but I honestly don't want to play on another shard and could never afford to move to one anyway... I've tried seeing what all I "can" do solo... but then when it comes down to it.... If I wanted to play solo I could play Skyrim and have 100x more fun...

EJ gives me all sorts of concerns... and honestly I don't see it bringing back any good players... I see it being exploited.. but that's me.

IMO most "decent" folk would only have to come back for a few days to remember why they left.. (Most of whom left due to rampant cheating, scamming and botting and they were fed up then... don't suppose they will stay to see that it's gotten 10x worse in the last 6 to 10 years)... don't really see them sticking around after that.

There is little that keeps me here now.. biggest thing is my not wanting to deal with packing up accounts and houses... and a few very good friends... but as they play less and less... I'm growing more and more bored.

So I wish you all the best and I am really sad to see you leave but I most certainly understand...
The packing everything up and picking choosing............. I thought about it but I decided a long time ago if I ever quit UO it would be a perm thing and no coming back. So I am not sorting or packing anything and won't be logging in again. LOL the Keep on my island on Siege should be real nice PvP fest given the location and the sheer amount of loot in the keep and the two houses on either side of it :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I will really miss you. You helped me in a few places a few times and I hope one day to offer the same help you did to me. You may never come back but our paths may cross again some day. Wish you the beat of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya, I don't know you, don't really think I've ever conversed with you, but good luck.

Lot of people are going on about Runescape at the moment, I know a lot of friends who are mentioning it.

It is this whole old-school, retro nostalgia that is going on right now, that I believe UO could tap into - as new game after new game falls over due to lack of content, or being too politically correct to the point of monotony. Graphics don't mean much, and fun is what it's all about, the old school games had that in bucket-fulls.

I'm including some links to Runescape here, I don't know if I am going against board rules, but then you guys know I never really care about that anyway - the intent here is not to cause anarchy, it is to have an adult conversation. I'd request to the mods, If I'm breaking rules, please let it stand, for the discussion, or for the point I'm making - if it descends into anarchy, sure, delete it.

Old School RuneScape - Play Old School RS
Have a look at that link, it's very interesting, I'll pull out a couple of quotes;

"Relive the challenging levelling system and risk-it-all PvP of the biggest retro styled MMO."
- Hmm, what other game do we know, that destroys every other game on this planet in this area?

"Protecting Game Integrity: Revision
Here we talk planned changes to content to preserve game integrity"
- The reason I have pulled that quote out, is they really really get it.
They are in tune with current gaming mood, and benefitting from it.
All of my posts, whether people like them or not, are all about the "Integrity" of the game.
Runescape understand, and have protected and maintained their vision of the game.
UO have been letting theirs go, and been directed by a group of players who quite frankly, don't get it.

Play Old School RuneScape - World Server List
- Have a look at that link, and how many players are on - not too bad? 42k players currently.

I know my post is controversial, but it is how I see it.
Please don't get mad, I'm not going to be defending it, or getting into heated debates about it, just trying to put my point of view across - about the value of nostalgia, staying old-school in the current gaming environment, protecting your vision of the game and its integrity.

Last edited:

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't say they stayed. You remind me of Eeyore with all the negative vibe lol.
I’m a realist. I don’t bury my head in the sand and pretend everything is fine and dandy. And besides ... "they all come back" is just blatantly untrue ... many (too many) just walk away and never look back.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ugh...can you still log in? Was gonna ask you to drop off a little memento at either my luna house on Origin or my Safe Haven house on SP....that's one of the main reasons I CAN'T leave...those mementos.....I have so many....friends that have left but I still have a piece of them in my castle...PERV will live on, even if it's only as a silly pixel on display in my castle somewhere!

Keep up with your health...good luck with your traveling kitchen, good luck with the farm! It has been a pleasure!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to see you go :(

You've always been one of the most genuine people in UO who called it like you saw it, even when it wasn't the popular opinion. Your hardline stance against those who use cheats was always great to see as well.

You're a great guy, I'll miss seeing you around.

The Squirrel Empire salutes you and I wish you the best!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good bye. What will you do with all that time and extra money. Maybe a party room extension for the hogs. In 120 days toss me a few of those scrolled pets.

Do a test and see if you can post on the new forums with a closed account.:devil:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Good luck Tyrath..

I think that you hit it right on the nose:
You have lost the enjoyment of playing the game, and that is perfectly ok, and you want to move to something else.
UO is not just a game, its a community of people, all kinds of people. Some mature and some not so mature..It takes all kinds to make this world turn around. There are cheaters, bots people, multiboxers, cheats, and apparently recently hacks that hack pets in taming changing stats etc, greedy people etc.. But there are also mostly good honest people also, and people inclined to help others, and play cooperatively. Its just like the world we live in. You see all sorts of people.
Also for the forums, particularly Stratics, thats exactly the beauty of it : All people are entitled to an opinion, whether they play UO or not -- Its a free world. The debates in our forum are awesome, with points and counterpoints.
Cheaters..They have been there forever : We get upset by seing what they do, but really that does NOT detract from OUR enjoyment of the game..And upsetting that UO devs most of the time cannot or will not do anything about the cheaters, but not a big surprise there also: The code is old, but still keeps us mostly happy, and its hard to go back and recode stuff without reprecussions..not easy and time consuming. Still cheaters will not detract from our enjoying our style of game play.
i suspect a lot of people leave the game not because the game has gone bad, but because they have reached end-game goals, and there is not much of anything else to do in game. They have been burned out of sorts.
Also I doubt that you need 20-30 accounts to enjoy the game, and 10-15 houses, castles etc. One account and one house is plenty for 99% of us..
outside example, there is a US actor who just recently moved to another country because he did not like the present leadership of our country..Also his privilege..I and most of us here will absolutely not do that also. There is too much of a community / world for us here to even think of something like that. Same thing with UO.
It is still a fun game to play for most of us. Its ok to be a purist, but most importantly it is most ok to have fun.

I will NOT quit UO, and after years of playing I am proud to still be a newby, and learn new things about the game the few hours per week that I have time for..I have only one house and one account, and have never completed end game stuff like Shadowguard, and its ok.

I have enjoyed all your posts, you are an ok guy and a straight shooter..

Good luck to you sir, I salute you..

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya, I don't know you, don't really think I've ever conversed with you, but good luck.

Lot of people are going on about Runescape at the moment, I know a lot of friends who are mentioning it.

It is this whole old-school, retro nostalgia that is going on right now, that I believe UO could tap into - as new game after new game falls over due to lack of content, or being too politically correct to the point of monotony. Graphics don't mean much, and fun is what it's all about, the old school games had that in bucket-fulls.

I'm including some links to Runescape here, I don't know if I am going against board rules, but then you guys know I never really care about that anyway - the intent here is not to cause anarchy, it is to have an adult conversation. I'd request to the mods, If I'm breaking rules, please let it stand, for the discussion, or for the point I'm making - if it descends into anarchy, sure, delete it.

Old School RuneScape - Play Old School RS
Have a look at that link, it's very interesting, I'll pull out a couple of quotes;

"Relive the challenging levelling system and risk-it-all PvP of the biggest retro styled MMO."
- Hmm, what other game do we know, that destroys every other game on this planet in this area?

"Protecting Game Integrity: Revision
Here we talk planned changes to content to preserve game integrity"
- The reason I have pulled that quote out, is they really really get it.
They are in tune with current gaming mood, and benefitting from it.
All of my posts, whether people like them or not, are all about the "Integrity" of the game.
Runescape understand, and have protected and maintained their vision of the game.
UO have been letting theirs go, and been directed by a group of players who quite frankly, don't get it.

Play Old School RuneScape - World Server List
- Have a look at that link, and how many players are on - not too bad? 42k players currently.

I know my post is controversial, but it is how I see it.
Please don't get mad, I'm not going to be defending it, or getting into heated debates about it, just trying to put my point of view across - about the value of nostalgia, staying old-school in the current gaming environment, protecting your vision of the game and its integrity.

I am one of the Original 200 in RuneScape LOL I started when Andrew and Paul were running it out of their *Mums* Garage on 2 Servers that crashed more than they were up and max server load was 100 people. And was in the top 3 of the high scores for several years. ALso played UO. A little know fact is that RS actually pre dates UO by several months it just was not open to the public. If you go by when Jagex got big and they went from F2P to F2P and Members (Subs) that was 1999. The Gower brother eventually sold their baby RS and Jagex and Jagex actually continued largely in the spirit of the brothers.

LOL I have no need to play RS Classic as I lived it and ground my way to several 99 skills. LOL where you can take a Smith to 120 in a day in UO back, when I did it in RS it took 9 solid months of being chained to a forge and anvil every game moment with 6 minions working in shifts running Iron, steel and Mithril bars to me (They kept and sold what I made in exchange for smelting and running the bars) I suffered from Black SMith Burn out after hitting 99 and took a break from RS that lasted until a week ago :) I found I could walk by the anvils in Varrock and my left eye did not start twitching and my legs start trying to run away from it on their own accord LOL.

UO could learn a lot of RuneScape and Jagex simply by observing and doing some of the things Jagex has done over the years. I was amazed a week ago when I logged in and saw that there were 63,000 people online and playing...... Granted that was at that sweet spot of UK and US prime times but even in off times there are usually 25,000-35,000 people playing. I love the newer 3D game engine they built and I normally hate 3D game environments. They managed to do it and keep the old school feel with a beautiful landscape. Where most in UO would not like RS is the housing kind of sucks and is all instanced and while there are now pets (don't know much about them yet) there are no mounts or stables. The RS world is HUGE but there are sooo many ways to get around from mage spells to hot air balloons and ships. They are doing something right though to still have 63K people logged on and playing at primetime.

LOL I headed to the deep wilderness last night to mine some Runite ore (Wilderness is PvP land) with level restriction on who you can PK the deeper into the wilds you go the less those restrictions are. Anyway I figured after many years of not playing and my best weapon being a abysal whip and armor being out dated dragon full plate I would die fast if someone ran across me. Someone did 3 lvl 80ish combat types ganked me and I demolished them in 3 minutes..... would have been 2 minutes but I had to run one down. Big Difference between 120+ combat toons and 80ish combat toons. Had they maged me instead of melee and archery I would have died........... Which brings me to the PvP balance in RS it is based on a the combat triangle Mages are weak to ranged Melee is weak to Mage, and Ranged is weak to melee. And prayers are the wild card. Overall the PvP in RS is great with a few Gimp set ups that have always been hard to beat like the Prayer Beast set up. I did meet another max combat toon in the wilds and we pounded on each other for 15 minutes before saying screw it and standing there having a good long chat about things that had changed since I had been gone. She did point out things like auras and spec moves that I had no idea existed or how to use. Unlike UO one does not build a top tier PvP toon in a week in RS.

RMT like any game now is a problem but the RS Mods are very harsh on farming bots and catch them and perm ban them on the spot.

All that being said I still love UO and will have 20 mostly great years of memories. I figure it is better to leave at this time instead waiting for the time to come when I am totally unhappy and can't think of anything good to say about UO.......... which is where I have have heading over the last year or so. LOL the two things I will regret most about not seeing are when my Siege Zento Hub House goes IDOC and when the Ocrina Island Keep on Siege goes IDOC there is some serious value in both of those houses :) Prodo players should watch my houses in the Tsuki Garden before I cancelled every account and uninstalled UO I moved a ton of stuff into them that is high value.

On legends my 18x18 NE Zento corner house is the big money hous, lots of raised beds, top tier resources and box, crate and marble bars full of goodies. Some of those houses will fall in about 90 days other had just rebilled for 6 months............... All 20 of my prodo and all 20 of my Siege houses are going to idoc at some point over the next 9 months :) Hope someone makes a video and a write up about the Siege Keep and Hub when they collapse they should make for some epic PvP on Siege.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Still have to say : Hate to see you go..
GL bud, hope you will be happy on RS..May be see you there sometime..But I am so addicted to UO will not leave UO, and I will always be a newby here..

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have not played much in 2 years and im now thinking about just closing the accounts down. For me there is nothing to draw me back into UO. everyone i knew has left. Most left due to PvP changes they didnt like then I stopped playing due to friends leaving, but kept my accounts open hopping they would come back. Its all had a knock on effect.
You cant leave us Draco huggies x

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sad to see another leave the game but I totally understand because I have thought about it many times. I lose interest in the game here and there but what keeps me paying for 14 accounts is memories of the players that had the accounts before. Most of those accounts that I hold onto are from friends that moved on or passed away.

Either way I have enjoyed all of your posts here on Stratics and hope you pop in from time to time! I'd normally offer to keep your accounts active but I'm at my limit right now and I haven't been playing much lately.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was kind of joking in another thread when I said Stratics could add a RuneScape sub forum..... That might actually not be a bad idea.... I would promote in game. But on the other hand there is RuneScapes version of Stratics that has been around for about as long as Stratics Tip.It RuneScape Help :: The Original RuneScape Help Site! SO might be kind of pointless. ANd yes I have been a troll on their forums as long as I have been a troll on stratics :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was kind of joking in another thread when I said Stratics could add a RuneScape sub forum..... That might actually not be a bad idea.... I would promote in game. But on the other hand there is RuneScapes version of Stratics that has been around for about as long as Stratics Tip.It RuneScape Help :: The Original RuneScape Help Site! SO might be kind of pointless. ANd yes I have been a troll on their forums as long as I have been a troll on stratics :)
If Rune Scape does not have mongbats. The mongbat must go. Sorry. :)

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sad to see you go, as for myself, i have decided to stay with UO until i see how EJ plays out before i stay or go. However if i don't like it i was thinking of trying Runescape again(only played for a few months since i liked UO a bit better).If i do perhaps i'll see you in the game, from the website it looks better than i remember, so may just try it again anyway.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL I am not even spending much time on there of late. Gets old hearing everyones drama of who is sleeping with who and who is cheating on who and the political extremist all spouting their left or right nonsense.
agreed, it's like a damn soap opera about the White house. it's why i wasn't a member until you got sick and nearly left us. you and B.G. are the only people i have friended on FB lol.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, a couple days I was laughing when you said you loved creating new characters to "infest" new shards, and today you're quitting. Ironic that you were finding the most pleasure in the basics, but you cant keep repeating that over and over forever. Best wishes - and you still got your RL pigs, right?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*sigh*

Good luck. Maybe will see you in RS from time to time.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I shall miss thee and thy perverted pets.
I have not yet taken the final steps of closing mine account, nor even of removing my vendors.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been thinking about closing up shop in UO for the last few Months. Nothing big, bad or drama filled. I just am finding UO is just not giving me much joy anymore. Over the last 2 decades I have made some great friends and met a whole lot of interesting people and Yes had a lot of fun....... It just is not much fun anymore for me........... I wish the UO community the best of luck and hope UO continues for another 20 years. But my time in UO has came to a end. There is no coming back for me and as my houses IDOC don't feel even a little bad for trashing my soul stones for 15k turn in points each ........... LOL all total they are worth over 10,000,000 turn in points ;) I am only going to bank my oldest accounts shard shields and stones on the highly unlikely chance that I drop into game to visit. Now I must go to the nightmare called account management and start removing payment info and ending recurring payments :)

Finally remembering the PW for my old main Runescape account was kind of the tipping point to say good bye to UO......... LOL I am actually having fun playing a online game again :) Should you ever happen to play RS and See Tyrsbreath1 or LiqWidFluid say hi ........ Those are me :)

I doubt I will spend much time on Stratics in the future. Personally I can't stand people that no longer play UO but have a opinion on everything in UO and tell you everything that is wrong with a game they don't even play. I would hate to be one of those folks ;) So I guess unless you are in RS or one of my FB friends this is pretty much good bye :(
We butted heads, mostly here, never really came into contact in game, just a gen chat shouting match. Sorry for being an ass on more than a few occasions. Happy Trails to you and Mrs Tyrath.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh*

Good luck. Maybe will see you in RS from time to time.
LOL I will be in Catherby fishing sharks and wearing my bunny ears for a good while Fishing is one skill I stopped at 90 with........... and even with the easier exp gains one does not simply or quickly go to 99 :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a regular player like me, I can't imagine how to play 20 accounts. Enjoy your new life !
Not hard there were only 3 accounts I played regularly and the rest were house holders and vet reward collectors. Although over the years I did make some good toons on almost all of them. And almost all of the accts have developed characters on Siege. so not hard to keep track of.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agreed, it's like a damn soap opera about the White house. it's why i wasn't a member until you got sick and nearly left us. you and B.G. are the only people i have friended on FB lol.
LOL sometimes it is entertaining but when some friends try to get me involved in their personal drama I get annoyed......... Like one........ I gave my advice.......... IF HE IS BEATING YOU and SLEEPING WITH 2 other women...... Perhaps leave him or boot him out? So she does and then I am the bad guy because she followed my advice and now is miserable because she really loves him and wants to make another baby with him and he can change............. BLAH BLAH BLAH And I keep my friends list on FB to 50 people or less. You and Tudor Petrut are the best two friends on my list because you don't make drama!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL sometimes it is entertaining but when some friends try to get me involved in their personal drama I get annoyed......... Like one........ I gave my advice.......... IF HE IS BEATING YOU and SLEEPING WITH 2 other women...... Perhaps leave him or boot him out? So she does and then I am the bad guy because she followed my advice and now is miserable because she really loves him and wants to make another baby with him and he can change............. BLAH BLAH BLAH And I keep my friends list on FB to 50 people or less. You and Tudor Petrut are the best two friends on my list because you don't make drama!
I get enough at work and home, i try to relieve it with humor everywhere else.