the black horse (not dread or nightmare)

• Thread starter The Ice Phoenyx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

The Ice Phoenyx

where do you get the black horse that requires no tame to own i bought one 8 months or so back and wish to get one on ls no one has info this take one slot has no diferance from normal horse other than from fel and black please help with info thanks

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
where do you get the black horse that requires no tame to own i bought one 8 months or so back and wish to get one on ls no one has info this take one slot has no diferance from normal horse other than from fel and black please help with info thanks
They were acquired through various bugs, of which I have little knowledge.

These horses were bannable for a long time.

Then they fixed the bug.

Then new bugs, and new horses, appeared. The horses remained bannable.

Then, for a very brief window of time, the horses were legal to buy, sell, and own, but not technically legal to acquire.

Then they fixed the bug and to my knowledge there've been no new ones since.

Galen has one, but it's rarely seen. I got tired of waiting to find someone to rez it, and the "log out and your pet comes to you even if it's dead" trick NEVER has worked for it.

-Galen's player

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 29, 2008
minocianresistance.webs.com
It is the mount that the top tier of faction guard rides. You could dismount them with a lance, and tame the horse. They fixed it so you couldn't. Then SE came out with Riding Swipe, and once again you could do it. Now it is impossible to get them, but to the best of my knowledge they are perfectly legit to have and ride.

I have a bunch of pure black ones on GL if you want to buy one. ;)