• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Babble Thread - with all new +STUN+ code! [Off Topic]

B

BadgerSmaker

Well done mate, still yet to try that in anger.

Been slacking on my SWG time, family > SWG in all ways. :)

Not far to go on my SWG goal now... got:

cl74 Officer on Bria
cl90 Commando on Bloodfin
cl80 Medic on Flurry
cl90 Smuggler on Chimaera
cl90 Officer on Chimaera
cl90 BH on Infinity
cl90 Spy on Farstar
cl90 Entertainer on Farstar

cl90 Smuggler on TC-Prime

Just the Bria and Flurry toons to go... enjoying levelling a lot, what with the meatlump themepark, compnor and other quests that you can use the search tool to find groups for... tis fun.

Once they are all done I'll have their respective GCW/Heroic grinds left, but may set up a Trader somewhere amongst that lot.

P

Penti

Blimey, thats seriously impressive mate !!!

I think I have a level 20 something on Farstar, same on TC-Prime but have nooooooo will to grind characters up.

B

BadgerSmaker

It's easy once you get into the swing of things.

I actually find it hard to do heroics, hard to get the will to do those.

P

Penti

Seriously? I frikkin love'em. ISD, Tusken King and Hoth are awesome. Cant say I'm that keen on IG and Akxva coz they are far too easy and the loot drops aint all that. Getting the 1st Imperial Flawless on Chimaera was a real buzz tbh.

So, everything still on for February? I'm still well revved up for it, with 3 or 4 guildies apparently coming as well :)

B

BadgerSmaker

Oh yes indeed, still waiting on my "Shipment" of goodies from SoE to distribute at the meet. :)

No idea what'll be in it yet... hopefully more than last years T-Shirts.

P

Penti

Well, to be brutally honest getting anything out of them is a bonus. I'm still well revved up for this coz (a) it'll be great to catch up (b) I havent had a decent booze session in ages and (c) it'll be good to meet a few guildies etc.

Oh, finally got my 1st mutation last night after months of trying. BM really is a ball ache but the stupid grin I was wearing on my face when that first one hit kinda made it worthwhile.......

B

BadgerSmaker

Woot! Well done mate!!!

Is it just me or are these forums slow as hell? It seems to load the page up to the flash advert then sit there waiting for 10-30 seconds.

I'm a busy man! :p

P

Penti

Mate, u aint wrong. Sometimes takes so long to load that I quit and go back to something else......

With my first successful mutation the guildies have started pitching in with even more stuff for me, so hopefully I can ramp up pet productiona bit. Need to as well coz im getting damn skint !!!

B

BadgerSmaker

Mate, u aint wrong. Sometimes takes so long to load that I quit and go back to something else......

With my first successful mutation the guildies have started pitching in with even more stuff for me, so hopefully I can ramp up pet productiona bit. Need to as well coz im getting damn skint !!!
Nice mate, did you see this info on mutations?

Loche said:
Gather round, gather round, let us enjoy this warm fire whilst I regale you with some knowledge of the master of beasts. Listen hard and listen well, for I am old and don’t have the energy to repeat myself.

What does the fervent mutation modifier do? Details: Fervent Mutation my friends is a modifier to a Beast Masters mutation chance, those who spec themselves out with these, surely have a greater chance of mutating their little friends in the incubator.

Do both the top and bottom isomerase factor into mutatation chance? Details: Come closer, so that this knowledge is not heard by all, both Isomerase enzymes are indeed used in the mutation chance. Shh, let this be our secret.

Is mutation chance a constant for each experimentation session and creature type? Details: *clapping* Here is another tid-bit for you, not many know this but the mutation chance is a constant, but only so far as what resources you use. It doesn’t matter what creature.

Is it possible to get a mutation without the correct color combination? Details: I once heard a rumor that someone managed to get a mutation without using the correct color combination. This perplexed me, so I studied my genetic engineering tomes, and what did I find? It is true, there is a very slim chance that nature will take over and cause a mutation all its own. Now if I managed to get this to happen for me, my next stop would be the Galactic Lottery!

Are the kimogila and graul available via mutation? Details: *chuckling slightly to myself* ah Kimogilas, those are rare indeed. Did you know that you cannot acquire one currently in the galaxy? Thank goodness the Grauls can be mutated.

Can reward DNA like slayers, wampa, tauntaun, etc. get stat mutations or appearance mutations? Details: One day I was at my little hut on Lok, you know my summer hut, and I was biding my time creating little friends for me to explore the galaxy with. When to my surprise, one of my little friends had a stat mutation! It seems ALL creatures have at least a stat mutation possible.

Is spit 5 currently learnable from any creature? Details: I have searched high and low my friends, I have yet to find a creature that knows the ability Spit 5. One day I am sure one will be born.

My bones are starting to creak, even near this warm fire. Thats all the stories and knowledge I can share for today. Don't worry my friends, I don't plan on going anywhere just yet. So I can share more with you at another time.
I've been dealing with a recent uprising in the BH and Pilot community and trying to set expecations correctly, BH seems to be set now, but Pilot may take more work...

P

Penti

Mate, the Pilot Senator has officialy f**cked himself and his community !!! Whatever happens his days are numbered coz there is no way the Dev's will bow down to a players demands like that. If I was a dev any space projects would be "lost"

Yeah, I saw that stuff by Loche last night, but is so bloody vague it has just annoyed me, more than giving me help or inspiration. I had 8 failed Stage 1 attempts last night...... BM is very frustrating

B

BadgerSmaker

Heh, take a look at this pathetic little child of a troll:

This petty little boy copy and pasted your post from here to the pilot forum.

I offered this coward out and invited him to the meet to discuss his issues further, but he just reported it to the mods and I copped a weeks ban for it. Well worth it though.

In game he is a member of ImpCo on Chimaera called Gebhard.

Not sure where this noob came from, he started trolling all my posts after I was trying to get unattended macro'ing made less effective and improve the gameplay of the systems that are effected.

He stated that he had an issue with some posts a made on the Medic forum years ago, but I think it's more likely he got me confused with someone esle.

He also accused me of abusing my kids in a PM, I have no idea where that come from, but I'd love to meet him and continue that discussion, as I'm sure you would too.

P

Penti

Hmmmm, getting dark outside......

Anyone wanna quote me on that ???????

L

likhary

Went to visit the in-laws in Devon, long drive and the weather sucked but we went to some cool places that the kids really enjoyed.