• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks to the dev team for the 20th Anniversary Story Arc!

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We all whine and moan a lot on here so I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank the Dev team for the work they did on the story arc. Yes I know it wasn't perfect and some people had problems, but I saw a lot more people on Europa during this event and anything that makes people play more has to be good for UO!
The spellbooks were really nice which caused some anti-social behaviour, but you can't account for human nature!
We also got some new deco items which some of us liked and the rewards were nice too.
Hopefully the feedback they got from the community, both positive and negative will help them with future events! Maybe make it a little bit more noob-friendly too!
Thank you all! :)
You are most welcome! It's been a while (5 years) since we've done a proper event-arc like that and it was refreshing to be able to offer this kind of experience once again. We definitely learned (and re-learned) some hard lessons that we will keep in mind for future events. Look for a more detailed post-mortem in the next newsletter and remember to send us any feedback you have about the arc directly to build better events in the future!