• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks Kyan!

• Thread starter imported_herc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Why did he post pictures of himself using a shaving product like you did???

[/ QUOTE ]

Clever

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, Malador he is a member. There are no points to argue, too took a screenshot of him using quest gold. I think that in this thread that has already been argued. Malador it's your type of person that has ruined this game. You're one of those people that feels they must do all they can to attempt to "win" at a video game. If it takes cheating then hell you'd do it! You obviously are still the same bitter person as I've addressed before. You can continue claiming that you are not bitter, yet any chance you get to attack BC in any shape/form on these boards you jump right on it. The fact still stands, you were booted for cheating. You were not made an example of. I was not an op when you were booted so I do not know how the vote went. You can continue to claim that there was no rule against cheating in BC, again the fact is there didn't need to be. You could have been booted regardless. You were extremely ignorant, didn't listen during fights, and you felt that your [censored] didn't stink. Welcome to life Malador, UO is a game, get over yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

First a word of advice. Paragraphs are your friend.

I did not doubt he was still a member. BC AKA Garret has developed this rationalization that because he was not banned he really was not breaking the rules/cheating.

Your right it has been argued and the consensus is exploiting bugs and using ittp are equally against the rules but that BC selectivly follows them.

I am not bitter and I did not attack anyone. I will draw your attention to the 6th post where Garret felt the need to dig it up again. If you go look you will find in almost every case I responded to something someone else posted attacking me. I will admit I have posted some humorous pics simply to ridicule your guild but it has nothing to do with bitterness and I am not singling you out. I ridicule all equally as needed. You will find as many posts about haxz or anyone else I get pics of.

By the way if you want me to quit refuting your guild members nonsense then tell them to stop posting it. For instance your members keep implying that aside from EA's rules I broke BC's rules and that is nonsense and I will keep denying it every time YOU post it. Try reading the posts once in a while instead of simply reacting to them.

K

Key

Malador, I am not sure why you have chosen the path you have. Please just realize this is only a game! Dang boy!!!

I

Itari BC

You still don't understand the fact that even if we didn't have a rule against cheating you could still be punted for no reason other than we don't like you. It's like the At will Doctrine in real life Mal. You have the right to leave the guild whenever you choose, we have the right to boot you whenever a circumstance arises. In this case it was both, the guild had had enough of your [censored] and you cheated. So if you choose to refute the one, there's your reason plain and simple.

Jobe you never told me you were going to be taking pictures!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

You still don't understand the fact that even if we didn't have a rule against cheating you could still be punted for no reason other than we don't like you. It's like the At will Doctrine in real life Mal. You have the right to leave the guild whenever you choose, we have the right to boot you whenever a circumstance arises. In this case it was both, the guild had had enough of your [censored] and you cheated. So if you choose to refute the one, there's your reason plain and simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your THEORY might sound good however it is BS. I was told exactly why I was booted by one of the six that voted. So resort to rewriting history if you wish but the fact is I was booted for embarrassing the guild by getting caught running an ittp.

If what you suggest were involved garret would have kicked me the moment he became an op. In fact I feel certain he tried at least once and could not muster the votes.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL sorry to burst ur bubble malador u never impacted my game play. I never tried to get you kicked. All i did was mute u and ignore everything u type in game. It was quite simple.

You were booted for using a ITTP thats the bottom line. Get over it. I voted yes so did every other op. Noone voted to keep you in BC thats how much your, what 7 years give or take ment to the people in charge of BC.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

You still don't understand the fact that even if we didn't have a rule against cheating

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh and, by the way, you still dont understand that your missing the point. You noobs tried to say "BC has a rule and I was kicked for breaking it." I said its BS no such rule exists and I was kicked so you could pretend to be squeaky clean. When your argument did not work for you your argument switched to "ok so we dont have a rule but we kicked you cause everyone had you on mute."

Make up your minds and at least stick to one consistant argument.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

LOL sorry to burst ur bubble malador u never impacted my game play. I never tried to get you kicked. All i did was mute u and ignore everything u type in game. It was quite simple.

You were booted for using a ITTP thats the bottom line. Get over it. I voted yes so did every other op. Noone voted to keep you in BC thats how much your, what 7 years give or take ment to the people in charge of BC.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL right back at you. If you muted me I impacted your game play. Look up the word. Get a definition.

I

imported_dukarlo

Heres a shoutout to all our friends in BC.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I

imported_herc

XV ... you deleted my XV forums access! Nooooooo. Lexia - hook me back up, babe!

I

imported_ForTheOcean

Garret wasn't the only one that had you perma-muted... You made people that couldn't figure out how to mute you quit UO...

D

Destiny GL

I swear these "girls" are worse than scouts fighting over a box of cookies to sell.

Instead of the constant back and forth why doesn't BC just let him BACK in. That's gotta be more interesting than hearing about why he got booted week after week after week after week.................. lol

I vote Malador BC!

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I swear these "girls" are worse than scouts fighting over a box of cookies to sell.

Instead of the constant back and forth why doesn't BC just let him BACK in. That's gotta be more interesting than hearing about why he got booted week after week after week after week.................. lol

I vote Malador BC!

[/ QUOTE ]

Denied!!!! Each and every day that I don't have to hear his voice in vent I actually get smarter. Maybe one day I'll be smart enough to quit this game!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Garret wasn't the only one that had you perma-muted... You made people that couldn't figure out how to mute you quit UO...

[/ QUOTE ]

If they could not figure out something simple like muting someone in vent they should not be playing uo. All their feeble mental powers should have been devoted to learning to read.

If that is true I did them a huge favor.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

I vote Malador BC!

[/ QUOTE ]

You could not pay me enough! however if they stop bringing it up I will stop responding. I have told them this both publically here and when approached privately through pm.

When one of them (usually garret) makes reference to me in relation to someone else who cheats or is suspected the subject will come up again and if he spews nonsense I shall refute it which has been the case any time anyone of them makes reference to me.

Nothing will stop me from posting embarrasing pictures of them when I can get them but then I would not let anything stop me from posting embarrasing pics of anyone.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I vote Malador BC!

[/ QUOTE ]

Denied!!!! Each and every day that I don't have to hear his voice in vent I actually get smarter. Maybe one day I'll be smart enough to quit this game!

[/ QUOTE ]

you only think so. your intel is capped at 60 for pvp

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I vote Malador BC!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any you seem to have 120'd Annoying LONG ago.

T

Trailer Trash

At this point i dont care anymore who uses what!!!
but if you think the quest gold is the only thing ELVIS has taken advantage of you ARE CRAZY!!!!!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I vote Malador BC!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any you seem to have 120'd Annoying LONG ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought mine was good but you topped me

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

At this point i dont care anymore who uses what!!!
but if you think the quest gold is the only thing ELVIS has taken advantage of you ARE CRAZY!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not what I think or even what I know. It is what I can prove. Garret said prove it. I have nothing against pyro, nor did I really want to post that pic. I have been holding it for some time but garret said show me solid evidence someone else is cheating so I did. End result he proved my case. They made an example of me but will not do the same for one of thier best.

I

imported_Dark Nova

It looks as if you don't have to keep blessthefall on block seeing as all of his posts have been deleted. Guess your agreement with Mystra was just a trap. Congrats Mystra

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

It looks as if you don't have to keep blessthefall on block seeing as all of his posts have been deleted. Guess your agreement with Mystra was just a trap. Congrats Mystra

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that post was BS anyhow.