• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks Kyan!

• Thread starter imported_herc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herc

Kyan,

Thanks for the entertainment! I just ask that you keep the drama in the appropriate medium. Your little post was previously linked here on Stratics long before I reminded everyone. You can thank BC for that (specifically "The_Dude"), not UOD.

-Herc

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

and again Herc posts nothing of substance or meaning. You'll need to fill in a few blanks for those of us that are slow.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

and again Herc posts nothing of substance or meaning. You'll need to fill in a few blanks for those of us that are slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to let you lead me down the road to another white envelope
Hopefully Kyan and Renegade have their own separate vent channel.

T

Trailer Trash

We learned that kyan and malador have things in common thats all

I

imported_The_Dude_

Yes they do have a couple things in common. Also when malador was kicked from BC more then one op got icqs from people in XV telling them good job or way to kick the cheater.

I find it funny now that the ball is in XV's court nothing seems to be happening...

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Yes they do have a couple things in common. Also when malador was kicked from BC more then one op got icqs from people in XV telling them good job or way to kick the cheater.

I find it funny now that the ball is in XV's court nothing seems to be happening...

[/ QUOTE ]

You find that so funny yet you ignore those in BC that are still cheating. Your as much a hypocrit as you imply they are.

M

Madmax16

if they kicked everyone in bc for cheating they would have a guild and we all know it.

I

imported_The_Dude_

If you can provide proof of these so called BC that are cheating the same will happen to them that happened to you. Unfortunately either they dont or are smarter then lets say KYAN and MALADOR who gave everyone proof THEMSELVES.

To Madmax im still waiting to see what you and XV are doing about your little malador....

I

imported_herc

You know what Garton will do... name change in Vent and a name change token. PR nightmare averted. *snort* (two people have pm'd me on stratics to confirm for me that his vent name has been changed)

As for Malador's little quip, BC has and always will boot anyone with clear evidence against them. Speculation and heresay are inappropriate. Malador was treated with respect and courtesy until the moment evidence of evil behavior came to light.

Malador, running your mouth without some sort of evidence is counterproductive and a waste of everyone's time.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL i just read something that shows how garton deals with cheaters. If your xv i think u should go read your boards. Since u cant post logs here if ur interested send me a pm.

It goes something like this garton saw the video kyan made and he didnt notice the ittp that was in the pictures. Had he realized what they were he would have told kyan not to post it. He wouldnt have booted him because noone would have known he would just have told him not to post it.

[censored] hilarious keep up the noble work garton.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

LOL i just read something that shows how garton deals with cheaters. If your xv i think u should go read your boards. Since u cant post logs here if ur interested send me a pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Schmidt for the info!!

T

Tarrant

This is not intended as a troll post...

What a heap of hypocrites a bunch of ya'll are. Each of you probably looked at that thing and thought heh, he's got almost nothing set up, what a newb.

The fact is that there's much thats NOT there, that COULD have been there.

Every time someone in your guild accurately targets the single unfielded tile in XV's rows with their own poison field, I'll just remember how Kyan can't do that (I'm an archer, I don't field). And how when someone runs him (and me) down like we are standing still, how neither of us can manage that. And how the split second one of you gets hit with the tinyest bit of poison you insta-cure with a pot, and you carry a billion pots around because of the huge pot consumption this process causes, how Kyan doesn't do that (me neither).

Yeah, keep your nose in the air on these boards, but we who fight against you know the deal. We can see it in the way you fight, and there's no amount of BS on a board that can make up for it.

I

imported_herc

I know you weren't replying to me specfically, but I am by far the easiest person to kill in this game.

I

imported_Insta

I just have to say, stop using them and I will stop making fun of you. UO does have a leagle version, it's called UOassist. Any other version is a cheat. Plain and simple. I dont understand how someone can sit here and cry about somone using an illeagle proggy to run somone down, and at the same time cannot say that they are not an illeagle proggy themselves.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

I know you weren't replying to me specfically, but I am by far the easiest person to kill in this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Herc your just plain wrong in every sense......

I'm the easiest player to kill.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Then we're just going to have to duel. I'll wear my best dress!

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Then we're just going to have to duel. I'll wear my best dress!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure the worse 2 out of 3 wins. Obviously it will have to be near a GZ. You just know I'm going down for the win. You have one chance to back out now.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

If you can provide proof of these so called BC that are cheating the same will happen to them that happened to you. Unfortunately either they dont or are smarter then lets say KYAN and MALADOR who gave everyone proof THEMSELVES.

To Madmax im still waiting to see what you and XV are doing about your little malador....

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so you mean you will be forced to make an example of them so that you can make a claim that you do not allow cheaters. Ok you asked for it.

By the way genius the word is than . You keep saying then in sentences where it should be than while attacking the intelligence of others. I thought you would like to know so you can stop appearing quite so ignorant while making ignorant statements.

I

imported_The_Dude_

ROFLMAO you sir are a genius. Thx for correcting my grammar congrats on thats all u can do now.

Lets see cheating is what u did when u posted pics of u using ittp. Using quest gold is not cheating its game mechanics and its been fixed. So please keep trying malador. If you think its cheating page ive paged on all the hax for using it and sent in bug reports. The devs said its an oversight to quest items and not illegal but its been fixed so dont care lol.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

ROFLMAO you sir are a genius. Thx for correcting my grammar congrats on thats all u can do now.

Lets see cheating is what u did when u posted pics of u using ittp. Using quest gold is not cheating its game mechanics and its been fixed. So please keep trying malador. If you think its cheating page ive paged on all the hax for using it and sent in bug reports. The devs said its an oversight to quest items and not illegal but its been fixed so dont care lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I not at all suprised by you rationalizing/explaining away something you previously complained about. It was a bug to be exploited. That is proven by the fact that they have fixed it now. You condemed haxz and others for using it. Now the shoe is on your guilds foot.

Deal with it hypocrit.

A

attilla26

You know what I find to be the most hilarious? You guys coming here, assumedly active participants of society, and fighting over a video game. You pit your board warrior peanut mentality to try and PwN someone over a video game. Why dont you do yourself some justice and go make an extra dollar in real life, cook your wife dinner, throw a baseball with your kids...oh yeah, I forgot..you couldnt possibly get that far in life. BTW...Mal...Keep posting... I didnt like you before, but it appears that you are actually pretty decent. And for the others, enjoy sitting in front of your computer waiting for a post that you can respond to...lmfao, nice life.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

You know what I find to be the most hilarious? You guys coming here, assumedly active participants of society, and fighting over a video game. You pit your board warrior peanut mentality to try and PwN someone over a video game. Why dont you do yourself some justice and go make an extra dollar in real life, cook your wife dinner, throw a baseball with your kids...oh yeah, I forgot..you couldnt possibly get that far in life. BTW...Mal...Keep posting... I didnt like you before, but it appears that you are actually pretty decent. And for the others, enjoy sitting in front of your computer waiting for a post that you can respond to...lmfao, nice life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stratics is such a wonderful waste of time that you come here to point that out? *blinks*

&lt;btw .. I, too, think Mal is a decent guy&gt;

I

imported_The_Dude_

Hypocrit? Please ive never use it and when i saw it i paged thinking it was a bug and bannable ive actually gotten to talk with gm they will do nothing and did nothing also talked to devs.

Cheating is something thats bannable like you using your ittp. Using quest gold isnt cheating nor was it ever bannable.

Did i complain? Yes cause its pathetic, but it was never bannable for. So please malador keep the good fight going everyone knows why you were kicked and everyone still laughs. Like i said when u can show me proof of someone cheating they will be delt with like malador was.

As for attilla take your own advice you seem to be reading just as much as the rest of us. Except you choose to say hey guys cmon lets go outside while you post. So pls stfu.

M

Malador

Way to rationalize the use of exploits so you dont have to kick your best pvper. By the way that pic is from back when you were calling haxz out for using that exploit.

I

imported_herc

Can we please get back to the task of helping Garton run his guild for him? Hijacking my carefully worded thread with accusations of cheating is just terrible. Pretty soon Mystra is going to have to fly back from UODay at Disney to lay some law.

Y

YouKillingUrge

So Dude, Using an exploit is not cheating? That is very interesting. I suppose the house editing to dupe items is fine too? Or is it only when your guildies do it that it is acceptable?

A

attilla26

<blockquote><hr>

Hypocrit? Please ive never use it and when i saw it i paged thinking it was a bug and bannable ive actually gotten to talk with gm they will do nothing and did nothing also talked to devs.

Cheating is something thats bannable like you using your ittp. Using quest gold isnt cheating nor was it ever bannable.

Did i complain? Yes cause its pathetic, but it was never bannable for. So please malador keep the good fight going everyone knows why you were kicked and everyone still laughs. Like i said when u can show me proof of someone cheating they will be delt with like malador was.

As for attilla take your own advice you seem to be reading just as much as the rest of us. Except you choose to say hey guys cmon lets go outside while you post. So pls stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....graduate from high school and then try posting.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Duping is illegal and BANNABLE. Next time read my post. Using quest gold is not bannable and the devs knew about it for a while they are just slow at fixing it like everything else they fix.

Do i think its pathetic? Yes. Did i complain about it? Yes. Did i use it? NO. You cannot stop people from using something thats not illegal. You can just page and send in reports to the GM/devs and hope something happens.

I could care less who the person is. If someone brings up proof they are cheating or using ittp they will be immed voted on by the ops and booted. Just like malador was. Believe it or not malador im not the one who decided your fate everyone of the ops VOTED YES to boot you.

Y

YouKillingUrge

I believe that has been called a Game Mechanics Exploit / Bug Exploit. Yes. I don't think you will disagree with that, Dude. I believe Malador just provided proof that a person within your guild was using such "un-bannable exploit". Yet in the Ultima Online Service Rules of Conduct charter it states;

19.You will not exploit any bug in the Ultima Online product or the Ultima Online service. You will not intentionally use or share any bug found within Ultima Online, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage. You will not directly or indirectly communicate the existence of any such bug to any other user of the Ultima Online service.

If you have not read it yet, there are a total of 24 rules. At the beginning it states;

IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES, YOUR ULTIMA ONLINE ACCOUNT, AND YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE, MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY BY ELECTRONIC ARTS. IF THIS HAPPENS, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OF ANY AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE AND YOU WILL FORFEIT ALL OF YOUR UNUSED ACCESS TIME.

So technically it is a bannable offence, is it not?

ps. I read your post the first time. But due to your request, I re-read it. Same thoughts ran through my mind. It has something to due with the kettle calling the pot black. *shrugs* What does a simple merchant like myself know anyways. I do find these recent threads entertaining though.

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

Did i complain? Yes cause its pathetic,

[/ QUOTE ]

So you admit Gimpy/The King is pathetic?? Isnt he supposedly your best rofl.

Also if this idiot XV posted a video using an ITPP why the hell is XV even trying to defend it. Cut your losses and move on really when cheaters find they have no home on GL maybe theyll move on.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did i complain? Yes cause its pathetic,

[/ QUOTE ]

So you admit Gimpy/The King is pathetic?? Isnt he supposedly your best rofl.

Also if this idiot XV posted a video using an ITPP why the hell is XV even trying to defend it. Cut your losses and move on really when cheaters find they have no home on GL maybe theyll move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read through the posts, you will not notice XV defending our members decision. BC made a statement by kicking Malador out, and then publicly condemned him, and made a point out of him. XV will not be doing that with Kyan. Kyan is a good guy, and doesn't deserve that. He has been a member of our guild for a long while, is an elder and well respected throughout the guild as a person. Malador was "put on mute" by many, the higher ups despised him and had no respect for him. How we handle this situation is honestly no business of anyone here on stratics. If everyone here is expecting some big long statement from Garton, or anyone else in the guild - you will be holding your breathe a LONG TIME.

This message is not meant as a shot at anyone, but seriously - guild business is guild business. Not every guild out there is heartless and will publicly abuse our members for doing wrong. We are not thrilled with what he did, and are dealing with it internally. This should be the last message you see on stratics pertaining to how XV has handled Kyan's mistake. Move on guys, and let us deal with it how we see fit. Thank you in advance...

I

imported_FDAU

Cheating is not excusable in any fashion and those that do it should not be allowed to get away with it because there "good guys". XV by allowing him to stay in the guild has just told its many members that it is ok to cheat there are no repercussions. Good work XV I used to have some respect for you because while not the best you never quit trying. Now I have lost that respect enjoy your hacking till the game dies.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Duping is illegal and BANNABLE. Next time read my post. Using quest gold is not bannable and the devs knew about it for a while they are just slow at fixing it like everything else they fix.

Do i think its pathetic? Yes. Did i complain about it? Yes. Did i use it? NO. You cannot stop people from using something thats not illegal. You can just page and send in reports to the GM/devs and hope something happens.

I could care less who the person is. If someone brings up proof they are cheating or using ittp they will be immed voted on by the ops and booted. Just like malador was. Believe it or not malador im not the one who decided your fate everyone of the ops VOTED YES to boot you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS.

1. YOU called exploiting quest gold a cheat in a previous post. I tried to find it and cannot. Go figure.
2. Exploiting all bugs is illegal whether banable or not. Period. Read the TOS.
3. Only 6 people were given a chance to vote before I was booted and what difference does that make. Everyone knows I was made an example.

So what your saying is as long as your remaining cheats are smart enough to avoid a public display you will ignore their methods.

Like I said your a hypocrit.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Cheating is not excusable in any fashion and those that do it should not be allowed to get away with it because there "good guys". XV by allowing him to stay in the guild has just told its many members that it is ok to cheat there are no repercussions. Good work XV I used to have some respect for you because while not the best you never quit trying. Now I have lost that respect enjoy your hacking till the game dies.

[/ QUOTE ]

More nonsense.

You have no clue how they dealt with this internally. Possibly what ever they did is deterant enough.

In any case I dont know XV's rules but BC never had a rule against cheating. Nor did the examples set by others in the guild provide a guidline. So when I got caught, they created one that went something like this "Dont get caught cheating in a such a manner that it embarrases the guild." They enforced it by booting me. Then they apparently packed that rule back up and put it away.

I

imported_Mystra

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ.. I will keep that title thank you !

I

imported_Mystra

<blockquote><hr>

I just have to say, stop using them and I will stop making fun of you. UO does have a leagle version, it's called UOassist. Any other version is a cheat. Plain and simple. I dont understand how someone can sit here and cry about somone using an illeagle proggy to run somone down, and at the same time cannot say that they are not an illeagle proggy themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
We dont talk about illegal programs or cheats so they would not ;P

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

I got trimmed
I was only being completely honest of our spies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoy being able to read the council pages.

I

Itari BC

Whatever happened to Maladors memoires? We were reading his diary from when he recieved a little 3 day vacation the last night...

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Not likely Herc.

[/ QUOTE ]

"a slap on the patties, put him in the corner and make him promise not to do it again. I am good with that. how about the rest of you?"

That good enough for ya?

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

I got trimmed
I was only being completely honest of our spies.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what you get when you piss off the stratics gods
haha

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Not likely Herc.

[/ QUOTE ]

"a slap on the patties, put him in the corner and make him promise not to do it again. I am good with that. how about the rest of you?"

That good enough for ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI - not from the council boards. Not even on the elder boards that I can find. Not even in the guild boards that I can find. Unless i'm missing something - I'd say that you are making [censored] up lol. Got me looking though, so you get an A for effort

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Whatever happened to Maladors memoires? We were reading his diary from when he recieved a little 3 day vacation the last night...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup way to try and change directions by ridiculing me. No doubt you have to do so since you dont have any valid arguments that address the points.

Pyro still a member?

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did he post pictures of himself using a shaving product like you did???

I

Itari BC

Yes, Malador he is a member. There are no points to argue, too took a screenshot of him using quest gold. I think that in this thread that has already been argued. Malador it's your type of person that has ruined this game. You're one of those people that feels they must do all they can to attempt to "win" at a video game. If it takes cheating then hell you'd do it! You obviously are still the same bitter person as I've addressed before. You can continue claiming that you are not bitter, yet any chance you get to attack BC in any shape/form on these boards you jump right on it. The fact still stands, you were booted for cheating. You were not made an example of. I was not an op when you were booted so I do not know how the vote went. You can continue to claim that there was no rule against cheating in BC, again the fact is there didn't need to be. You could have been booted regardless. You were extremely ignorant, didn't listen during fights, and you felt that your [censored] didn't stink. Welcome to life Malador, UO is a game, get over yourself.

I

imported_FireCrazy

<blockquote><hr>

Why did he post pictures of himself using a shaving product like you did???

[/ QUOTE ]

Shaving product lmfao! I had to think about that for a sec.

J

Jobe FTW

Itari and i have used many shaving products, but would never post pics or even talk about them in public. *CRAP*