• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TDR's Idea of an honorable duel

I

Insta

Honestly Sed, It's not really bothering me at all. I still stand behind what I say, until that is I think he can handle taking a loss without crying and calling everything that beats him lame. Until then I will still duel and fight organized fights with most everyone, if not everyone in TDR other than him. It's nothing personal with you, or your guild about this situation, only him, and the one dexxer.

P.S. Good fights tonight Dorinda, and Dubar. They were fun. Mabey soon we can get a 3rd and do the 3v3 thing.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly Sed, It's not really bothering me at all.
Ofcourse its not. Lets see if the rest of what you say supports your claim.

I still stand behind what I say, until that is I think he can handle taking a loss without crying and calling everything that beats him lame. Until then I will still duel and fight organized fights with most everyone, if not everyone in TDR other than him. It's nothing personal with you, or your guild about this situation, only him, and the one dexxer.
And this was suppose to support that its not still bothering you? It happened about 2 weeks ago and here you are going out of your way to bring it up YET AGAIN.

Come on Insta...I was there and I didnt agree with it but I think its time you let it go.

I

Insta

And this was suppose to support that its not still bothering you? It happened about 2 weeks ago and here you are going out of your way to bring it up YET AGAIN.
It's not about the last time we faught. It's about every time that we have dueled and he has lost dateing back several months ago. What happend last time was enough for me to just say **** it enough is enough. I might decide to duel him some more if in fact I think he is worth my time. That is the beauty of the game sir, I can pick and choose who I fight with, and I will not be choosing to fight him any time in the near future.

S

Sunchicken

I think i was actually the one that brought it up not insta. I mearly mentioned it to let dorinda know that i could probably get a team together as long as he wasnt there. Sorry if i dwelled in the past and hurt anyones feelings.

Also sorry for my absences lastnight it was margarita wednesday at the local Don Panchoes.....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think i was actually the one that brought it up not insta. I mearly mentioned it to let dorinda know that i could probably get a team together as long as he wasnt there. Sorry if i dwelled in the past and hurt anyones feelings.

Also sorry for my absences lastnight it was margarita wednesday at the local Don Panchoes.....
Luckily I had more pressing business and I needed to take a break last night. Next time, there will be no forgiveness.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luckily I had more pressing business and I needed to take a break last night. Next time, there will be no forgiveness.
Lynk got scared and soiled himself he spent most of the night laying face down on a tear stained pillow.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk got scared and soiled himself he spent most of the night laying face down on a tear stained pillow.
You forgot to mention I was curled up in the fetal position..

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MY group destroys FHP daily. i.e. firepass
I recall several fights over the past couple of days where every member of FHP went face down from full health to 0 due only to the precise timing of the 4 man unstoppable force that is Dubar, Lynk, Dorinda, and Cheech.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not about the last time we faught. It's about every time that we have dueled and he has lost dateing back several months ago. What happend last time was enough for me to just say **** it enough is enough. I might decide to duel him some more if in fact I think he is worth my time. That is the beauty of the game sir, I can pick and choose who I fight with, and I will not be choosing to fight him any time in the near future.
Nobody really asked for this explaination and I'm sure nobody cares either but despite you claiming to not care, here we are. :bdh:

I'd tell you once again to "get over it" but I'm sure that would only inspire you to obsess over it more.

Sounds like Lynk after one of our dueling sessions.

S

Speed_Racer

I am glad your not going to comment because nothing you say means anything.

That is your guild mate behaving in such a mature manner.
Duels use to be "simi' fun. No crap talk. WIn, loose, or draw I always say good fight. No excuses. I only duel people that I can learn from...who are better than me. If a duel isnt going to be fun for me or involves crap talking I wont duel.

With that being said I too have been ganked at the end by tdr after thier beloved loose the duels.... I said nothing but good fight. TDR is trash.

Dexxer vs Mage duels are trash fights

F

Floyd the Barber

I recall several fights over the past couple of days where every member of FHP went face down from full health to 0 due only to the precise timing of the 4 man unstoppable force that is Dubar, Lynk, Dorinda, and Cheech.
LOL, funny stuff here /\
l

I

Insta

I'd tell you once again to "get over it" but I'm sure that would only inspire you to obsess over it more.
Yeah, you're probablly right, so take you're own advice..... "get over it" and stop obsessing over my obsessions

S

Still Frame

Yeah..Dorinda sure has a way with words. Especially in vent.
Dorinda gave me such great advice on my life one night in vent...only i cant share it because its too good for regular peoples ears.