• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TDR's Idea of an honorable duel

M

Malador

After tdr had a really good first round the participants on FHP's side changed tactics and it remained pretty even until it was 2 tdr on 1 FHP. Kahl held his own for a few minutes against dorinda and itari. When he finally fell and right after I ressed Kahl tdr ganked me then proceeded to gank every one that was present to watch or fight. I used to think tdr was simply getting the bad end of the reputation stick.

I was wrong they are trash and always have been.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats what happens when your guild talks trash after getting their **** rocked in fair fights.

Learn to say "good fight" and that won't happen.

T

Thalidar

**** Kicking Ass and Taking names I like it Lynk. Gj TDR

M

Malador

thats what happens when your guild talks trash after getting their **** rocked in fair fights.

Sorry but it was your idiot of a guild mate talking trash after a 3-4 minute period of 2 on 1 action.

Like I said trash

T

Thalidar

I am sorry it was 2 v 1... maybe your guildy shouldnt of died? go go 2 v 2 action with someone that cant cross heal except with bandages.. loser. go cry more malador.

M

Malador

Riiiiiggghhhhtttt! Clearly that is not true

S

Still Frame

Somehow i was left out of this thread...that kind of ganking just isnt my style, i would have sat in the corner and pretended to cast :p or pretended to have gone afk

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to be kidding me about the disarm? ANY time I've fought you on any char with a weapon on the field the FIRST thing always is you disarming. We chose wrestle mages to take away your edge. Honestly with two archers spamming mortal both fights you guys shouldn't have lost. You all got ganked because you were poor sports. Dorinda did say that noone could touch us, but you continued to say that you could basically take on an army...what happened champ?

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please show me one time when I've DUELLED and disarmed. NEVER. I never ****ing disarm in a duel. Out in the field you bet your ass you're gonna be disarmed. You are wrong, with three mages using protection and syncing on one guy that one guy will go down fast. I can take on an army, I took on you and dorinda for 5 mins by MYSELF and simply missed the kill shot numerous times. Everyone watching knows that. Sure i'm horrible, that just makes you and Dorinda super pathetic that it took so long for one character even when disarming me 2v1.
Obviously you don't play a mage enough to know what protection does...as none of us had it on? I ran out of cure pots after probably the 15th time you dp'd me so yes it did take longer to kill you than it should have seeing as you just chain dp's me the entire time. You agreed to the 3v3 fight. You brought 3 dexxers who obviously can't sync or CROSSHEAL eachother to the fight. You talk **** afterwords. You all died.(other than your friend Ron who stealthed off to leave the rest of you to die to the wolves :eek: )

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obviously you don't play a mage enough to know what protection does...as none of us had it on? I ran out of cure pots after probably the 15th time you dp'd me so yes it did take longer to kill you than it should have seeing as you just chain dp's me the entire time. You agreed to the 3v3 fight. You brought 3 dexxers who obviously can't sync or CROSSHEAL eachother to the fight. You talk **** afterwords. You all died.(other than your friend Ron who stealthed off to leave the rest of you to die to the wolves :eek: )
You got the wolves part right. People who dont have any sense of what a duel is and will backstab about anyone they know.
You mean I used a skill my character was built around? You're saying I used DP? NOOOOO, surely you arent saying that! Man, you sure did explosion flame strike me the entire time. Wow...you are so observant, no wonder TDR let you into their back room.

C

Craklord

omg Cry more...... jeezus ... Mal your ****ty period... khal is an ok dexxer.. ressurrection lawl not even gonna comment......

M

Malador

Actuall as he has already stated and as is true Dorinda talked smack immeadiately following the first fight. Then again after the second fight.

Dorinda is trash. Your Trash for associating with Dorinda and your guild is trash for what you did after that duel.

M

Malador

omg Cry more...... jeezus ... Mal your ****ty period... khal is an ok dexxer.. ressurrection lawl not even gonna comment......
I am glad your not going to comment because nothing you say means anything.

That is your guild mate behaving in such a mature manner.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now, for anyone who has ever duelled (especially 1V2!!)...how many times have you known disarm to be allowed?
Oh.. I get it. So you guys are allowed to bleed/mortal/dp spam, but my team can't use specials?

That sounds fair.... lol. I'm anxious to see the next round of excuses. If I had used my mage weapon character, you know damn well that you would have been disarming me the whole fight. Just stfu and learn to admit when you are beat.

If you had just shut your trap none of that would have happened. You dug your own grave.

As for Kahlan's comment of :

Long message I know, but TDR/JW has a huge reputation of bending the truth. It is nice seeing them away from yew gate, even if it takes 10-15 of them before they do it.
Pretty sure you just got your **** pushed in during a 3 v 3, so I'd watch your "numbers and zerg" comments.

:owned:

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh.. I get it. So you guys are allowed to bleed/mortal/dp spam, but my team can't use specials?

That sounds fair.... lol. I'm anxious to see the next round of excuses. If I had used my mage weapon character, you know damn well that you would have been disarming me the whole fight. Just stfu and learn to admit when you are beat.

If you had just shut your trap none of that would have happened. You dug your own grave.

As for Kahlan's comment of :

Pretty sure you just got your **** pushed in during a 3 v 3, so I'd watch your "numbers and zerg" comments.

:owned:
Another moronic statement from Lynk. I dont disarm during duels, sorry never have and never will. I just find it so hilarious that your guys had to disarm me when they outnumbered me 2-1 and it took them 5 minutes + to kill me. I can destroy any of your characters Lynk, too easily in fact. Ok, maybe not as easy as I would kill some others, but I've never had any troubles 1v1 with you. And on your little "dug your own grave". That's the biggest pile of bull**** I've ever read, but comes as no surprise when taking the source into consideration. Everthing is a choice, and your moronic crew chose to drop fresh rezes after a fight. Pathetic, but I know, you do it all the time when you cant hack it and play Onyxia.

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kahlan,

I would consider 3's a field fight and not really a duel. When the server comes back up, will you have your team ready to go?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kahlan,

I would consider 3's a field fight and not really a duel. When the server comes back up, will you have your team ready to go?
I wont be in game till later tonight. Right now Im just jumping on here during commercials while watching Prison Break. After that I have a bit of coursework to do and then I'll be on. Depending who's online we can set up a 3v3.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can destroy any of your characters Lynk, too easily in fact. Ok, maybe not as easy as I would kill some others, but I've never had any troubles 1v1 with you.
Just like Floyd? Nox dexers don't concern me whatsoever. When I read your posts its almost as if you believe your bull****.

S

Still Frame

Aww im gonna have to watch this!! :p No offense to either side i just wanna see a good fight because i say fairwell to january

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just like Floyd? Nox dexers don't concern me whatsoever. When I read your posts its almost as if you believe your bull****.

Im not Floyd.

Good, if nox dexxers dont concern you at all I guess you wont mind fighting me 1v1. If you are on later tonight we'll put it together.

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dubart and I have decide that we are kicking you from our team. :owned:

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hurd Lynk usez hax to compete with reel peeveepeeur's I got his Ip and opened up a remote desktop to his pc and he had 27 instances of internet explorer up with titles that would make pedo bear blush.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hurd Lynk usez hax to compete with reel peeveepeeur's I got his Ip and opened up a remote desktop to his pc and he had 27 instances of internet explorer up with titles that would make pedo bear blush.
omg haxxd!

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[16:14] <Dorindazissleeping> seriously though im not doing any more 3v3 im tired of carrying these punks.

WOW DRAMA POTS AND PANS ON IRC

S

Sunchicken

I imagine me ista and doc will prolly be up for some 3vs3s.
I dunno tho after dimebag {*}ed out on insta last time he might not.

{*} a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

S

Sunchicken

well i deleted icq it got to the point i was seriously thinking about ordering one of those russian mail order brides.
lol jk to much spam on it for me

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i deleted icq it got to the point i was seriously thinking about ordering one of those russian mail order brides.
lol jk to much spam on it for me
IRC? AIM? Any form of communication outside of Stratics???

S

Sunchicken

**** when i get home ill see if i can get icq back on my craqppy dell

I

Insta

I'll try to log in tonight. I've been sorta busy the past couple days, and also nursing some sunburn and hangovers, so UO has been at the bottom of my to do list. If Dimebag is going to be there, minus well go ahead and forget it though. He pulled a crybaby last time we dueld and I wont fight an organized fight with him of any kind again. If it's the three I expcect I will log on tonight.

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to log in tonight. I've been sorta busy the past couple days, and also nursing some sunburn and hangovers, so UO has been at the bottom of my to do list. If Dimebag is going to be there, minus well go ahead and forget it though. He pulled a crybaby last time we dueld and I wont fight an organized fight with him of any kind again. If it's the three I expcect I will log on tonight.

Insta,

The duel will consist of MY group. ( Dubar, Lynk, and the Great Dorinda.)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Insta,

The duel will consist of MY group. ( Dubar, Lynk, and the Great Dorinda.)
Lately Dorinda has been holding spells for the kill shot - she may be removed. We'll keep you posted.

F

Floyd the Barber

Well crap, I take a couple days off and miss all the action! :(

If these girls want to duel us Kahlan lets get a little 3 vs. 3 going this week some time. Oh, and let me pick our 3rd btw, I want to make sure they can't cross heal this time.... :)

I

Insta

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoO
ditch the woman and go with a proven winner.

Lol!

Insta and Flow, we now summon you to a 4 v 4 duel.
I think you misread what they said. It's still a 3v3 you got ditched...

Haha! j/k

If we can get 4 we can do a 4v4.

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Insta,

Joo was referring to the other woman in the group! (i.e. Lynk)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Insta,

Joo was referring to the other woman in the group! (i.e. Lynk)
I can't reply to this right now.

I'm too busy looking in my temporary internet file folder for the Avatar pic of yourself that you removed from Stratics.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Insta..I think you're a good guy and unfortunate **** happens but you're gonna have to get over it eventually.

Ask your brother what happened to me and BOOM last time we were on jail roof dueling pwnt. The main difference is BOOM didnt let it bother him as much as it seems to be bothering you. Also, BOOM would have given him another duel.