• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 & EA-Land going offline immediately...

G

...for a fix.

We don't expect downtime to be longer than an hour.

G

<blockquote><hr>

...for a fix.

We don't expect downtime to be longer than an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]
*not in a hateful tone,,,honest,,,lol* is the fix like some other "fixes" we have gotten over the years that we have had to begrudgingly accept?

G

sounds like an exploit was discovered for immediate attention such as this to go down..

G

Or to fix all the broken items that have appeared today *shrugs sholders*

I

imported_fajjaa

Is this update going to put all of our Humpty Dumpty items from the train ride back together again? My trees still work but they look a little disfigured with branches pointing in different directions.

P

princessofsh

*also to being in not a hateful way* Ummm....That was something un-expected. And I was going to just get on hehe/

R

ryotgrrl13

sooo i guess i need to go make my bf sim money to buy more stuff. since she's new and not rich like everyone elses lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*also to being in not a hateful way* Ummm....That was something un-expected. And I was going to just get on hehe/

[/ QUOTE ]

We know. That's why the cities went down. KIDDING!

R

ryotgrrl13

suuure u were kidding. u didnt want princess to get on did u! meanie! lol jk

P

princessofsh

<blockquote><hr>

suuure u were kidding. u didnt want princess to get on did u! meanie! lol jk

[/ QUOTE ]

:O Me?

R

ryotgrrl13

Parizad started it..I was all for u loggin on. Dont know if i know ya. but i coulda met ya! lol

R

ryotgrrl13

probably shouldnt have blamed parizad for starting stuffs...i could end up with penniless sims or something. LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

probably shouldnt have blamed parizad for starting stuffs...i could end up with penniless sims or something. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooo... Blame Lee. Always blame Lee.

S

Sean Kendrick

ooo let's guess what they'll be fixing!

hmmm..
Roofs? Lighting? Objects splitting in half? Crashing to desktop? Subscription errors?

Oh the possibilities!

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

sooo i guess i need to go make my bf sim money to buy more stuff. since she's new and not rich like everyone elses lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can share...look me up in BF and message me. When I sign on today I'll find you. My bf sim there is Tony Soprano. You can message him, because I forgot what my sims name is there lol.

R

ryotgrrl13

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooo... Blame Lee. Always blame Lee.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok then! LEE started it!!!!!

R

ryotgrrl13

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I can share...look me up in BF and message me. When I sign on today I'll find you. My bf sim there is Tony Soprano. You can message him, because I forgot what my sims name is there lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooooh i like u! i think i found my new bestest friend! lol

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooooh i like u! i think i found my new bestest friend! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe
I need more friends, all mine disappeared.

I'll be home from rl work in 45 minutes. I'll check BF when I get there.

R

ryotgrrl13

koooool beans. i messaged ur bf sim with my bf sim. i'm sure i'll still be there. we all know what an hour update means! lol

L

Laverne

so is EAland going off line or what? Got the message over an hour ago that it was going off immediately &amp; we're still here wondering lol...thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

so is EAland going off line or what? Got the message over an hour ago that it was going off immediately &amp; we're still here wondering lol...thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

it was immediately- ish LOL

I

imported_Qute Pi

I got home just in time for BF to go down. lol. But we'll get together soon so your prepared for next time you have BF time.

P

princessofsh

Poo I was skilling too. Ah well hope it isn't to long

R

ryotgrrl13

lol i'm on med leave. i always have BF time. except for when i go pick someone up at the airport in like an hour. but then i'll be on allllll night LOL my addiction is taking over! i'm going to ghost town tc3 for now. i'd dare people to stalk me. but last time i didnt notice they did! haha

G

I'm hoping they are fixing the nasty roach that was causing my sim to turn pink and freeze for 5 minutes!

I

imported_princess45001

ok so i guess i shouldnt be salvaging all my items that are disfigured:( but they dont work i just turn pink whe trying to use them:(oh btw even after i salvage them they dont go away lmao

G

Aaaw I just tried logging in and EA Land still isn't up
It's 8pm est here.. wonder when my addiction will be available again.. *sniffle*

G

Yeah, we had a rug on our lot in 15 different pieces. It seems like anything that came over on the train is toxic! I don't like looking like pepto bismol!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Nah. It's not the stuff from old cities. I had broken stuff in TC3 long before any stuff arrived in EA-Land. More stuff equals more parts. Parts is parts.

J

jessewhitelaw

maybe it from you monster gracie or maybe my fault for stack dish? lol

G

Well, the login box has changed, but still no entry into EA Land. I guess I'll go putz around TC3 for a while. See if all my plants have died. LOL

V

ValarieNicoleBF

I just did a reinstall , just wondering if trying to log in to EA Land and getting an error "1016" is normal. I've tried doing repair, but it doesn't actually log in so I can't repair

R

ryotgrrl13

you cant log in to ealand right now...only tc3...so thats probably what ur error is all about...

G

there are alot of different reasons for errors people shoudlnt be so quick to run and uninstal the game and reinstal checking the boards would be good to insure that the city isnt infact down or get help before just assuming they need to reinstal the game

J

jessewhitelaw

<blockquote><hr>

there are alot of different reasons for errors people shoudlnt be so quick to run and uninstal the game and reinstal checking the boards would be good to insure that the city isnt infact down or get help before just assuming they need to reinstal the game

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe they reinstalled becasue they bored? lol

R

ryotgrrl13

i cant see being bored enuff to reinstall!! but that said i have to run to the airport to pick someone up. hopefully when i get home in like 2 hours EA Land will be back up. theres like no one in TC3...or even better BF and my new bestest friend will share with me

N

Noddy Bond

er yeah ok i reinstall my whole pc when i am bored and skint usually works to kill a few hours lol

G

wow... this is news!! LOL But hey is it "rocket science"(wonder where i heard that b4:p)?? 1 hour...60 min

G

Speaking of roaches. Those things are out of control. I have 2 traps I can not keep emptied. I can not do a round of pizza without bugs infesting the whole house. I think the traps need tweaking. The rl ones last a yr. Those don't last a day. That is really gross EA.

G

You could get a cat and turn the roaches into mice! lol

It does seem super buggy in EAL. Hope they are working on that!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Duh. Clean the house! Pest traps are just another stupid thing that needs to be cleaned. I'd rather limit my cleaning to toilets, showers and dishes. Can't be bothered with those silly traps.

Clean house=no roaches or mice.

I

imported_princess45001

i didnt ride train still getting broken items:(

G

That is what the maid is for! DUH

She comes in and they still fill up.

J

jessewhitelaw

our house always dirt becasue of my fault stack dish? lol