Taming Greater Dragons while under buff/debuff.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

shulginist

Fixed an issue with Greater Dragons tamed under the effects of buff/debuff spells. This change only affects GD's tamed after this publish goes live.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
I think we could do with some clarification -

a) exactly what "issue" is being fixed? Is it a bug from the GDs blessing themselves or when players curse/debuff them. Or blocking the technique some tamers are using to boost up the stats of a pet after it's tamed.

b & c if the change is to stop players boosting a dragon before taming it...

b) Does the fix it include disco

c) what about curse taming other pets, because greater dragons aren't the only pet that players tame this way.

Wenchy

L

Luke Carjacker

Is the OP quoting from an official source? I'm having a little trouble understanding the context of the message.

Now, if that statement did come from an official source, then yes I'd like to know what's being fixed (maybe they can't say because it's an exploit?), and also if it includes all pets and not just GD.