[Sold] Taking Offers on AMAZING Bracelet. 1/3:+15 Anat:35 EP:15 HCI/DCI/SDI:8 LMC:35 DI

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
Taking Legitimate offers on this Bracelet.
Please post Offers in the comments.
If I get enough interest on the bracelet, I will turn it into an auction.

Pending Sale

legendarybracelet.jpg

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
Lovely piece..... I offer 300 mil icq 300153673

InfernO will come to get you

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 28, 2010
Great piece Moose. Sell to your guildy!

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
I was tempted to use it, I can fit it on almost every one of my templates, but decided to sell.
It's a nice piece, pretty stoked about it.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
Bichovelli this is mine!! 500 mils

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
No bichos will have this!

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2008
Scotland and netherlands
600 :) blaze should have hooked me up with those jewls when i asked :p then this would not be happening plus you seem to outbid me on every item since i returned to uo but sir not this one ;)

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
You will not have it sorry :))
I bid 700

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2008
Scotland and netherlands
you do realise one of us is going to end up way over paying for this blaze maybe we should come to some sort of deal ;) before it gets silly continue the icq convo with me but for now 800

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
maybe ill just swoop in and steal it from u both ;)

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
Well that escalated quickly.
Any interest in a ring that's like it's younger brother?
I believe it's almost the exact Same mods, but it's 0/3
I'll get a screen shot later tonight ;)

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
Bichovelli consider this.... You buy this bracelet but you won't pvp with me and I will hunt you in Felucca as main target :)))), so you will end up doing pvm and this brace will be useless. Second option I buy it and you can play with me and I teach u pvp again:))) your choice

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2008
Scotland and netherlands
lol braclet is ures mate but teach me pvp? :p i remember the days i used to kill whole guild with my explo pots ;) you ended up guilding me trying to get the trick heheheh :) but yeh man braclet is ures ill search for another 6 months for jewls untill you outbid me again ******* ;) p.s still up for that session in the dam with you and icecast

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
Here is the ring as promised!

I posted a new thread taking offers on this bad boy as well.

legendring.jpg

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2008
Scotland and netherlands
dan are you still mad at about that time you was farming the faction points and i was quiting pwn to join god but was still in sl and we killed mervyn but my explo pots were still in process of throwing and you ran to loot him and they killed you ;) was funny as **** man but yeah i did kill myself a lot to be honest but then again i was prime target for everyone second i came everyone stoped fighting and targetd me ... but im not even in that pic man :( thats magnus succubus prankster and tonto i think :< it wasent easy fighting against everyone when we had no good mages in the guild exept teious :(

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
Bichovelli u made me overpay a brace for a game u don't even play!! This is the only pvp u had in the past 6 yrs!!! Bichoooooo

Reactions: Makaveli

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2008
Scotland and netherlands
Bichovelli u made me overpay a brace for a game u don't even play!! This is the only pvp u had in the past 6 yrs!!! Bichoooooo

thats actully true man i havent pvped in 5 years or more :( when i do come back i come back for like a week then need to go away for work again :/ really sucks and i know for sure ill be rust as hell haha with these frenzie whirlwind dexxers i know im guna get rage over that or not expecting a super nova pot :( but i will need to adapt my mind is always thinking pre aos i wish they would just make a pre aos server and make alot of people happy