Super dragon vs. AW

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Detharleon

hi there,

I should be able to solo an AW with just my super dragon and peace right or do you really need discord thrown in there to make it work? never played with them before and I dont recall how often they jump around or if they are the kind of critters that would happily teleport on top of me ignoring the dragon.

edit: I should qualify, 120music/peace/vet. really just wondering if I'll survive long enough to test out the 1495 luck suit I'd be wearing :p

thanks.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
You shouldn't have any problem whatsoever with ancient wyrms. Even buffed they are no match for a greater dragon with a tamer that has vet. And as far as I know they won't switch targets.

G

Greater dragons easily kill yamadons, but require a bit of healing. This is difficult because you and they get poisoned a lot.

G

Targeted Peace is difficult to hit on an AW, even at 120/120, and making it stick is mostly futile. Probably best to simply go in hard and focus on vetting. I think AW's are fairly stupid; they attack the first thing they see so just make sure that's not you.

G

Targeted Peace is difficult to hit on an AW, even at 120/120, and making it stick is mostly futile. Probably best to simply go in hard and focus on vetting. I think AW's are fairly stupid; they attack the first thing they see so just make sure that's not you.

5% Luck

I camped the AW at comassion in ish for a few hours. NP I hate when they run but I was all chived up with the proper Blackthorns Kryss. So they droped quite fast. The paragons dont run and that helps a ton!

5% Luck

I camped the AW at comassion in ish for a few hours. NP I hate when they run but I was all chived up with the proper Blackthorns Kryss. So they droped quite fast. The paragons dont run and that helps a ton!