• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strength vs Intelligence

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
to get this back to the original topic:

is there a calculator for pet's mana regeneration that figures in intelligence? Or can anyone tell me how it is calculated?

Trying to figure out whether to raise int on my crimson drake from 125 to 200 is worth spending less points on hp and mana...
Most tamers seem to like 370 int if points allow. There is a nice post in here by K & K somewhere in theforum. Sadly MR does not go up a lot, but pple are anxious about future updates that INT may affect SDI of pets "someday"? MR continue to be an issue with lots of pets..We were told a hile back that some pets have a hidden MR increase, but they myth has been largely debunked I think..